Dragon Ball Figuarts Zero Figurines List

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

LettuceJUMP
Beyond Newbie

Dragon Ball Figuarts Zero Figurines List

Post by LettuceJUMP » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:04 am

Happy Sunday!

I have searched the internet high and low, and even scattered through these forums over the years, but never found a page that focuses strictly on the amazing Figuarts Zero Line of figures.

I have been collecting them as they release, and once in a while new ones are announced/released and I did not even hear about them. I usually search ebay to find out what is up for preorder next.

But I thought it would be nice to have a page discussing each, and people can even add photos of each.

All of these figures are famous for having some sort of rocks/wind gust at their feet, and most have electrical currents surrounding them. None of them have points of articulation and are more like statues.

Figuarts Zero Series -

Piccolo - He is in a very cool pose, with his cap blowing in the wind, with his left in a fist, and his right hand shooting out, which can be swapped out. A very detailed figurine and by far the best Piccolo in my opinion. I'd give it a 10/10

Super Saiyan Vegeta - A must for Vegeta fans. The pose has him charging up for his Big Bang Attack. The charge is represented by 4 energy currents surrounding him. His hair and his face look about as good as they have ever looked. Veins on his head, yellow/golden hair, and detail around his armor. Not as impressive as the Piccolo but I'd still give an 8/10

Battle Damaged Super Saiyan Goku - This is the classic angry SSJ Goku where he is looking up at Freeza on Namek. The electrical currents surround him, and his clothes are all ripped and torn up. His face looks good, but I'd say not perfect. Not as much of an action pose as the previous two listed, but a classic pose nonetheless. I'd give it a 7.5/10.

Freeza 100% - I find this figure to be the least impressive of the set. Even still, it does a great job of capturing the fully charged Freeza. Large bulky muscles with veins detailed around the figure capture the look well. Purple currents surround the figure as well. It is the only figure that does not say must buy in the set. I'd give a 6.5 out of 10.

Goku Charging Spirit Bomb on Namek - Not quit as ripped and torn up as the SSJ Goku above, but midway through his fight with Freeza on Namek. Still retaining his blue undershirt and his hands are posed to the sky. You see the great detail in his signature black hair and again I feel his face is not quit perfect. I'd give it a 7/10.

Super Saiyan Trunks - Firmly holding his sword in the lunge position, ready to attack. His hair yellow/gold looks great with his fierce expression. Electrical currents wrap around his body, and his signature purple jacket and yellow boots look great. Solid figure and a must for fans. Solid 8/10.

Saiayn Saga Goku Kamehameha Charge - For those who love the Saiyan Saga, this is the Goku for you. Great action shot, tons of detail and by far the best Goku released yet. Black detailed hair blowing in the wind as he charges his blast. Hands forming the attack and great detail from head to toe. 10/10

Saiyan Saga Vegeta Galick Gun Charge - Released to pose perfectly with the Goku figure, this is also a dynamic Vegeta figure. His face has never looked better, and he is also in a charge position with his hands pushed from his body. He is also wearing his Saiyan Saga battle armor which looks great. I would say this is the best non SSJ Vegeta figure to date. 10/10

Figuarts Zero EX Series - This is the larger premium (more expensive) figure set that comes on a black circle stand, rather than the octagonal brown stands used for the previous series. They are 2-3x the size of the previous set.

Super Saiyan 3 Goku - A truly wonderful figure. The extra size gives the creators more room to work. The hair, the clothing and the facial expressions are spot on for this figure. He is standing firm and tall, with no specific action pose, which may be the one drawback to this figure. Overall a solid well made figure. 9/10

Now this is the area where I want to list rumored, brand new, or upcoming figures. A lot of shows around the world showcase new figures that are either concepts or upcoming releases. But sometimes these figures do not see the time of day, and other times they are released without anyone's knowledge. I will list as many figures based on findings I have made all over the internet.

Back in October of 2014, they showcased a Raditz and Bardock figuarts zero figure. Both figures would be the best we have seen as far as quality and detail, but no further information has come to light since then on these two.

In the last few months, they have showcased a SSJ God Goku figure with the blue hair, as well as the newly transformed Gold Freeza figure at shows. They have not been given release dates but as the movie and the TV show continue to gain attention, I would assume these would be released within the next year.

Releasing this year, and can be now preordered are the SSJ3 Gotenks and SSJ3 Goku. SSJ3 Gotenks has his grin and outfit looking as good as ever. This is sure to be a popular figure. While the SSJ3 Goku released previously was in the EX series, this one is smaller to match the base series. While not quite as nice as the EX figure, it will be nice for the perfectionists out there who want all matching heights. His face is also more of smirk while the previous one was more focused angry.

Then there are three EX models that have been shown at shows. The first was Super Buu. It was showcased some time ago, but has never seen the light of day. It really did not look like a must buy unless you love Buu. The next one, SSJ Trunks, can be found on preorder sites around the net. Looks like a very nice detailed figure, especially because of the size. He is reaching back to grab his sword from his back. The last of the three EX models is SSJ Vegeta. He is standing tall with the cocky Vegeta smirk. The pose is not especially exciting, but looks like a very nice Vegeta figure.

I will post some photos of the figures shortly, and if anyone has information they want to add, or comment, please feel free. And has new things are announced, please feel free to share! I hope others agree, for collectors, it is hard to find an organized listing anywhere.

LettuceJUMP
Beyond Newbie

Re: Dragon Ball Figuarts Zero Figurines List

Post by LettuceJUMP » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:23 am

LettuceJUMP
Beyond Newbie

Post by LettuceJUMP » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:27 am

UPCOMING/RUMORED -

LettuceJUMP
Beyond Newbie

Post by LettuceJUMP » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:10 pm

BUMP

No one had any comments or opinions? I wish someone did....

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:51 am

One of my friends has the Final Flash Vegeta figure, but I would love to get the Raditz figure.
I heard that a Nappa figure was in the works? Is this true?
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

nato25
Advanced Regular

Post by nato25 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:22 am

These are nice figures for sure. I think I have a bootleg of the Vegeta but it still looks pretty good in my opinion.Bootlegs are definitely common with these figures. I have the large SSJ3 Goku and it is one of my favourites. Absolutely love it.