Black's aura very much resembles god ki..

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GodVegetto91
Banned

Black's aura very much resembles god ki..

Post by GodVegetto91 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:33 pm

If you've seen his aura (very cool aura btw) you've no doubt noticed that his aura posseses all these white bubbles kinda like things. Same as SSJ Blue and to an extent SSJ God aswell. But it was already confirmed/touched on that he possesses normal ki.

And another thing: he seems to have a "Broly type of powerup" allowing him to continuesly raising his battle power "during" an actual battles. Plus Zenkai's and i Really LOVE zenkai's i've always been fond of it. He seems to have no Super Saiyan Form (THANK GOD!!) and is able to keep getting stronger and stronger "while" fighting PLUS after being severely wounded after battle. (Zenkai's).

What are your thoughts about that?

Do you like Black being only in Base form and continuesly getting stronger through zenkai's?

What do you think about his Ki/Aura's design and that it resembles God Ki?

Let me know your thoughts.

MadSaiyantist
Beyond Newbie

Re: Black's aura very much resembles god ki..

Post by MadSaiyantist » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:15 pm

The "Broly" effect you're talking about is present in all Saiyans. Toriyama said Goku could eventually overpower Beerus during a fight if it went on long enough. They writing does seem to make it a big plot point in Black's case though. In the last arc, Vegeta called it a Saiyan ability too.

I think it's great that the ability is being acknowledged this much though. Black is bound to have a transformation eventually. I don't think he is going to stay in Base the whole time.