Episode #0027 (21 May 2006)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

supersaiyangohan2002
Banned

VegettoEX when will your site be back online

Post by supersaiyangohan2002 » Wed May 31, 2006 5:04 pm

I tryed to get on your site but it said bandwith exceted i am sorry if i spelled it wrong i just wanted to know when you site will be back up. i like your podcast i think it's very funny.the dragonbox dvds look nicer than the funimation dvds i wish i had them do you know where i can get them subtitle thanks.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: VegettoEX when will your site be back online

Post by VegettoEX » Wed May 31, 2006 5:35 pm

supersaiyangohan2002 wrote:I tryed to get on your site but it said bandwith exceted i am sorry if i spelled it wrong i just wanted to know when you site will be back up. i like your podcast i think it's very funny.the dragonbox dvds look nicer than the funimation dvds i wish i had them do you know where i can get them subtitle thanks.
Even if you apologize, posts like this will absolutely not be tolerated. Please re-read the forum rules (when the site's back up, of course). For more information on the site and the next podcast episode, please read this thread.

You cannot buy the "Dragon Box" sets with English subtitles. At all. Ever. They don't exist.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

DaemonCorps
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DaemonCorps » Wed May 31, 2006 5:40 pm

Well, for one: the shift key is your friend; capitalize your "I"s.

... and here's your explanation.

EDIT: Oh, I guess Mike's got everything under control :oops:.
10-30 minutes have most likely passed between my clicking to comment and actually posting. Curse my habit of thinking how to word my posts for too long!
YouTube Essays | twitter | webcomic | instantaneous movement grams