Super Random Thoughts

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dez777

Super Random Thoughts

Post by Dez777 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:53 pm

- So Black basically has no identity right?? Why we still calling him Black? The writers just made him a reskinned Zamasu... that's fighting along side Zamasu lol. No room for a cool back story or anything. Isn't the villains backstory what makes them great villains??

- Am I supposed to believe that Goten would not go super saiyan and try to protect his mother??? Win lose or draw would his character REALLY get picked up but ChiChi running in fear??

- isnt it repetitive and annoying seeing them go back and forth to Trunks timeline?? Isn't that some pretty shitty writing or plot development??

- when were kids and teens you ever imagined seeing the gold hair transformations evolving to aqua blue, red, and pink??? If I went back in time to tell you that you hope I was the biggest liar of all time. And you'd think it was the most ridiculous direction to go wouldn't you. Be honest??

- So in Future Trunks timeline Goten doesn't exist. In the alternate timeline where Black switched bodies with Goku, Goten does exist. Meaning Vegeta Gohan Piccolo and others must exist there too. Goku doesn't even ask about any of the other Z fighters. Maybe Black fled to another timeline after murdering them...none of the Z fighter from that timeline going to investigate???

- they had to add a timeline because Goku was dead in Future Trunk's timeline. That is too convoluted. YouTube fans making videos about 3 4 or 5 different timelines and 3 4 or 5 different versions of the same characters lol. Terminator Genisys is stupid and convoluted but just because you can make sense of the madness and connect the dots doesn't mean it is good. In a world where we now know here are 12!!! different Universes..... do we really need 3 or 4 alternate timelines too????????

- I wish people would stop disrespecting Frieza trying to say Zamasu is the best DB villain of all time :shock: I could argue how he is panning out to be the worst villain in DB history.

- Does anybody miss Vegeta??? I don't b**ch and moan about him not winning fights or whatever. But seems like all his edge is gone!!! All of his PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS banter and arrogance and edge are fading fast.

- Doesn't it feel like Zamasu and ZAMASU (LoL) are not really doing anything??? They seem like those optional Final Fantasy bosses that are super hard to beat and just stay in one place until you challenge them lol!! Kid Buu blasted planets away with ease... these two sit drinking tea waiting for fighters from the past to challenge them over and over. Kid Buu seems like he executed the 0 Mortals Plan better than them smh.

Just some random thoughts....