Extraterrestrials, Cyborgs, Magicians, Demons, Genies and Gods.........What's Next?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Jaden
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Extraterrestrials, Cyborgs, Magicians, Demons, Genies and Gods.........What's Next?

Post by Jaden » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:12 pm

How about a being that can suck ki ( godly and regular ki ) out of people? and perhaps increase its own power by doing so?
Not even Zen'o would be immune to such entity IMO

ssjgbunnyman

Re: Extraterrestrials, Cyborgs, Magicians, Demons, Genies and Gods.........What's Next?

Post by ssjgbunnyman » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:32 pm

What about an incredibly powerful human. I mean seriously, after you've dabbled in the realm of Gods, Angels, Demons and such, the least expected threat would be a ningen capable of giving even Beerus a hard time.

dragonballhero
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by dragonballhero » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:57 pm

Booze Sama wrote:
ChronoTwigger wrote:After a Kaioshin, what's the next level in power scale? Tell me. Zeno is NOT possible. There's only those attendants. At least if nothing different, out of both mine and your knowledge, will appear. But we're talking of CATEGORIES of beings. There's in fact nothing left but of those angels, if you don't want for Goku being caught in a GameBoy and fight virtual robot viruses...
I disagree. We haven't touched on cosmic entities yet and with Super retconning a lot of things, whose to say they won't include some cosmic entities on-par with the other deities and angels? The next logical step IMHO would fall under cosmic, reality warper, Makaioshins and returning fables (ie, Super Saiyan Originals, ancient villains who needed sealing)
I'd think a reality warper/cosmic entity would be the next step, but someone like THAT sounds like they need to be the final villain of a Dragon Ball anime.
DragonBalllKaiHD wrote:Bounty Hunters?
Personally, I think that if this upcoming Hit episode is any indication, then we may already be getting a Bounty Hunter as a villain soon.

That being said, I'd like Hit (or any bounty hunter, for that matter) to have SO much knowledge on Goku or Saiyans in general, that Goku's usual tricks wouldn't work on them. Heck, they'd know so much about him, that they'd take the precaution of incapacitating ALL of his friends AND family, just to ensure that they get in their way of their job.