Kuchibue No Kimochi

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SSJ_Vejita

Kuchibue No Kimochi

Post by SSJ_Vejita » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:25 am

I recently found the song Kuchibue no Kimochi on the DBZ Hit Collection 6. And also in the Hit Collection 8. Both songs are very funny to listen to. But in episode 107 I'm also hearing that song, but it's only a whistle this time and I would like to know if that part is also released on a CD.

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:46 pm

As far as I know, the instrumental version from the anime and Movie 6 is not available on any CDs. The closest you can get to it is on a CD called "Digital Dragonball World", track 6 called "Son Gohan Tojo". The track has an instrumental remix of "Head-Cha-La", Kubichue no Kimochi", and "Detekoi Tobikiri Zenkai Power". "Kubichue" is about 2 minutes into the track and it's simply a slow whistling duet version of the tune with the sound of ocean waves in the background.
Jerseymilk: "Can I tell you something?"
B-kun: "What?"
Jerseymilk: "I see Fangirls."

SSJ_Vejita

Post by SSJ_Vejita » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:44 pm

Yeah, that's also on the beginning of the song. But in the episodes, the whistle becomes 'wilder' and cheerfuller. It's a pitty though, that's that version is not around :(