Buu Kai manga cut (Dragon box footage) COMPLETED

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

PeteOfDawn

Re: Buu Kai manga cut (Dragon box footage) COMPLETED

Post by PeteOfDawn » Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:42 am

MR.Mark wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:11 pm It may either excite or anoy those that already enjoy but I do plan to give this one final revision, a lot of small edit touch ups and such.

As for the musicless track, if the demand is high I will render musicless wavs to go with my final revised episodes.
Honestly if any work were to be redone on this I think it should wait. After seeing how much an improvement the SOM color correction release was for Dragon Ball think it would be best to hold off on doing any more until they release their Z color correction (currently predicted 2023-2024). From what I've seen Milkman is waiting on that release for his recut of Z and Kai Boo Saga.

But if you only plan to do small touch ups and not practically redo this from the ground up I get it. Just a suggestion.

And yes I think you should absolutely do have musicless wav files for editors who want to rescore your cut specifically.

DriftK1ng

Re: Buu Kai manga cut (Dragon box footage) COMPLETED

Post by DriftK1ng » Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:33 am

Providing musicless tracks for your edit would be more than welcome! Absolutely.