If goku wins the tournament and uses the dragon balls:

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Arugela
Beyond Newbie

If goku wins the tournament and uses the dragon balls:

Post by Arugela » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:44 pm

I think he will wish for the universe to be combined instead of destroyed to get it more powerful and meet Zeno's requirements. This allow all the other back story to happen like Vegeta saying he's visit the U6's Sayians planet and whatnot.
My fan art:
Brolly Gohan Fusion!: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38826
Uubeerus fusion: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39923
Dende theme: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39750

Zenoh might be waygu/kobe Beef!?: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40055
GT theory: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40001

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: If goku wins the tournament and uses the dragon balls:

Post by Ki Breaker » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:56 pm

Yes, a lot of people think that
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Simere
Advanced Regular

Post by Simere » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:14 pm

If each individual universe is below Zeno's required average, then a new merged universe would still be below that average.

wolflonnie
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by wolflonnie » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:19 pm

Simere wrote:If each individual universe is below Zeno's required average, then a new merged universe would still be below that average.
Do you expect that thing to understand averages? XD

MagmonKai
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MagmonKai » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:33 pm

Simere wrote:If each individual universe is below Zeno's required average, then a new merged universe would still be below that average.
This was my argument against this wildly discussed topic. It wouldn't change the fact that mortal level of the universe is still unacceptable just because they are merged. The Great Priest is smart enough to see through this charade of a wish that circumvents the Zenos desire to eliminate the low level mortals. Idk if any universe will actually be destroyed. My thoughts are that they're will be a tie between U6 and U7 thus the important characters are saved and the extras will be eliminated.

Kishido
Banned

Post by Kishido » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:12 pm

Do not give a damn how... But bring Caulifla to me

Low Tone G
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Low Tone G » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:19 pm

Arugela wrote:I think he will wish for the universe to be combined instead of destroyed to get it more powerful and meet Zeno's requirements. This allow all the other back story to happen like Vegeta saying he's visit the U6's Sayians planet and whatnot.
I like it...
Goku is of very simple thoughts, so I imagine the scenario like this:
Grand Priest: Goku san, what's going to be your wish?
Goku: You know, Zen-chan said there are too many universes, right?
Grand Priest: That is correct, he certainly said that! So what's your wish again?
Goku: Then I want Super Shenlon to make one single universe for all of us!
Grand Priest: Oh..! That's actually a strange idea... But very well...
English is not my first language!
I'm still waiting for Dragon Ball in Super...

jplaya2023
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by jplaya2023 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:25 pm

if he did that what becomes of the god of destruction's and their angels?

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:53 pm

MagmonKai wrote:
This was my argument against this wildly discussed topic. It wouldn't change the fact that mortal level of the universe is still unacceptable just because they are merged. The Great Priest is smart enough to see through this charade of a wish that circumvents the Zenos desire to eliminate the low level mortals. Idk if any universe will actually be destroyed. My thoughts are that they're will be a tie between U6 and U7 thus the important characters are saved and the extras will be eliminated.
Well here's how I see it. The mortals are graded a very wide variety of aspects. Each universes has its own unique flaws that stop it from achieving balance needed. Thats what it really boils down to. The balance of good and evil, chaos and order, destruction and creation. If they were combined the varitay of aspect, a universe could become more then then sum of its parts. A universe that blends the Macho with the Intellectual, the Conspiratorial with the Spontaneous, Justice and Beauty, the Lucky and the Challenging. If the Kaioshin worked at it and Beerus stopped being such a temperamental git, they could work to create a balanced, well rounded universes that could rival the top 4.
Last edited by Lord Frieza on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arugela
Beyond Newbie

Post by Arugela » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:56 pm

wolflonnie wrote:
Do you expect that thing to understand averages? XD
What are you calling a thing?!

And It depends on how they meant averages. If they didn't mean literal average of all being then it might be the case. It's possible they are only counting powers of things above a certain power level.. does it say average in the Japanese version. And does it have only the same meaning as in English without any other colloquial meanings?! I wasn't assuming it was that simple.

For instance if they mean per space in a different way and they squished all the universes into the same space(into Universe 7) it would drastically increase power level per area.

They could be averaging per planet but with a different calculation for individual planets. There are lots of ways that could not be straight forward. Say if it only counted per strongest on each planet. Then averaging would give higher per planet after population increase. It depends on the purpose of the calculation/statistic. It only needs to average it in the end or at a single point to be able to be refered to as averaging potentially. Average strongest beings per planet would be increased with smushing more populations in... Or if the galaxies are merely put in, similar things would still increase depending on which way it's counted.

From what we've seen so far some of the higher beings references to power was a bit odd. It only took into account certain things. It could easily not be all beings.

And there is no specific reason to believe the high priest would consider it a bad wish. They just might not care enough. And if suggested by the winner might simply be acceptable to them. Heck, it could be their intent. We don't know why they wan this or really anything about it. So we have no idea what would be acceptable or not.

What if the whole thing has to do with correcting the attitudes of the gods themselves(possibly purposeless making them fear for their existence to wake them up.). Making them deal with each other in one universe might be consider a good solution. If not it's a funny one. Maybe it would become reality television for Zeno to keep him entertained. Heck, it would help with beeruses need to nap if he had more around to help between slumbers.

Goku could also wish all universe be merged too. Maybe not just the ones in trouble. He's a peace and harmony type of guy after all.
Last edited by Arugela on Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My fan art:
Brolly Gohan Fusion!: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38826
Uubeerus fusion: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39923
Dende theme: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39750

Zenoh might be waygu/kobe Beef!?: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40055
GT theory: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40001

DrakenballP
Beyond Newbie

Post by DrakenballP » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:13 pm

I think a merge in Universe's would not happen. It'd cause too much damage overall.
"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!" - Goku.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:14 pm

I'm hoping the universe are destroyed as they go and the Super Dragon Balls cant undo Zenos destruction.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Low Tone G

Post by Low Tone G » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:22 pm

GodKaio-Ken wrote:I'm hoping the universe are destroyed as they go and the Super Dragon Balls cant undo Zenos destruction.
Could I ask you why do you hope that?

DrakenballP
Beyond Newbie

Post by DrakenballP » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:26 pm

Low Tone G wrote:
GodKaio-Ken wrote:I'm hoping the universe are destroyed as they go and the Super Dragon Balls cant undo Zenos destruction.
Because the Dragon Ball series is too full of these types of things, no doubt. Immense damage happens only for it to be reversed. For once, something needs to remain as it happens.
"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!" - Goku.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:35 pm

I think if Goku does win, he will try to bring back all of the Universes and the Grand Priest tells him "Sorry you can't do that". Goku will probably make a deal and have one Universe be wish back. So he ends up wishing back Universe 6 and Goku wants to get all of the Super Dragon Balls to wish back Universe 11 because he wants to fight Jiren again. That's my prediction.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:54 pm

Low Tone G wrote:
Because them fixing it is too obvious and cheesy. Id rather see something permanent.

If the Super DB can change what Zeno does why not wish back Trunks timeline.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:58 pm

GodKaio-Ken wrote:
Low Tone G wrote:
Because them fixing it is too obvious and cheesy. Id rather see something permanent.

If the Super DB can change what Zeno does why not wish back Trunks timeline.
Nobody cares for poor trunks, make it happen and let this be the joke for future memes to come..

I can see it happen though, namek is there and they have the Dragonballs, goku could have gone with him and IT is all back in the Android arc alone, but nope..
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:45 pm

I predicted a scenerio like this... where Goku wishes for all the beings, galaxies and planets from the other universes that lose in the Tournament Of Power to be restored into Universe 7.

MagmonKai
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MagmonKai » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:42 am

So where are all these Gods going to live? They going to all stay at the world of the Kais? Then we will have 9 supreme kais and 8 Gods of Destruction. Come on man that's just dumb.

Those universes are superfluous and you know it. We only need the folks from U6.

Low Tone G

Post by Low Tone G » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:56 am

I wonder what will happen to the Super Dragon Balls after the Tournament of Power.
What about Zarama?
Will they disappear as well?
I would think that if they still want to stick with the Super DBs, they must keep Universe 7 and U6 alive as well.

And on more thing... Where will the last warrior make his wish? At Zeno's place? And where will the SDBs scatter if U6 or U7 is no more?