Choose ANY Angel - To Contract For LIFE

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kastex
Beyond Newbie

Choose ANY Angel - To Contract For LIFE

Post by Kastex » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:41 am

(From YOUR current life perspective) If you HAD to choose any DBS angel to to have with you for the rest of your life like how angels are linked (somewhat) to their god of destruction, which angel would you choose AND why? i'm pretty sure a thread like this has not been made yet, but this is the best time to make this thread because we are getting to know more and more about each angel. i think of this as just a fun way to think about the designs and personalities of the different angel characters.

which angel would you choose and why? explain your design choice and personality choice. what things would you do with your angel or have them do for you? how would you utilize the capabilities of the angel in your life?
you can find angel names & personalities here: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Angel

Rules & Regulations:
These rules are mainly to ensure balance and more thought to your decisions while picking an angel.

grand priest is off limits.

the relationship between you and your angel will be similar to the angel and god of destruction. essentially a contract for them to be your partner/helper/attendant through the rest of your life. they don't always have to be physically beside you. they would be able to hide their presence from everyone except for you or whoever you want to be able to see your angel.

you CANNOT have sex with your angel (this means any type of sexual act is off limits). kissing (no tongue, no making out) and groping are okay SPARINGLY, since all of them take their job seriously to a certain degree.

you are not allowed to have them change their hair style, but it's okay to change their clothes as long as it's nothing too revealing unless you are taking them to the beach or pool or something. you can NEVER see them naked, or see areas on their body that are considered private from a human or angel perspective.

if i could choose any DBS angel to contract for the rest of my life i would choose either vados or cus.

Vados: because she's friggin hot. her name doesn't make me feel like i'm trying to pronounce the name of some stupid dance or elaborate cheese dish. i think her personality is great too. i believe her true personality is suppressed to some degree because she is with champa, but it's clear her true personality is most likely that of a sassy blunt girl with some sarcasm thrown in. like the kind of girl who says "you stink, go take a shower", or "you're terrible at this game", etc. that's hot as hell man. i wouldn't mind having that kind of personality in my life. she'd help keep me on my toes, and help me get used to female shit tests. when we are doing martial arts training she's be similar to the tough older sister type.

i'd definitely have her cook for me (all vegan food). i'd have her clean too. she'd wear a sexy maid outfit while she is cleaning and a sexy apron outfit when cooking. ohhhhhh yes. martial arts and other physical training for sure. with her help i'd be able to unlock the secrets of human potential and boost myself up to infinite heights. i'd be the perfect human. SUPER human. i'd put my head in her lap and have her sing sweet songs to me. she'd massage my body, in different ways including nuru massage..... or maybe the nuru massage would be a bad idea. the temptation would kill me. with her knowledge and capabilities i'd be able to make a lot of money easily, so i would barely have to work. we'd often play games competitively.

we'd definitely travel the world and go exploring places like the bermuda triangle, the other triangle, deep sea, deep into the earth, all across antarctica, space, etc. this way i'd be able to find out a lot about this world and space that i can't now, and i would be completely safe while doing it. thanks to her abilities i'd also be able to see any strange things clearly, and she can tell me details about the things we find. i've been interested in the strange things in this world for a long time. apparently the world may not actually look like what we are shown in schools. with her powers i'd be able to see and learn EVERYTHING.
i guess the best part is she doesn't need to sleep. i could literally sleep ANYWHERE and she'd keep me completely safe. i could sleep outside in a jungle or forest and if any asshole insect or carnivore gets close to me she can send it away. heck i could even sleep in the deepest ocean and she'd keep me safe. i'd have her build me a mansion in the perfect location and i can live like a king.

she'd be the perfect winger. i'd be able to get ANY girl i want with vados's support, and i'd probably start with victoria justice. she's damn sexy.

i was thinking about marcarita, but i typed enough already, so whatever. she seems a bit too strict and well mannered. i suppose there's nothing wrong with that if i just wanted to have a tea party with her.

instructions are above, so feel free to choose your angel.
Last edited by Kastex on Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:16 am, edited 9 times in total.

jjgp1112
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Choose ANY Angel - To Contract For LIFE

Post by jjgp1112 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:50 am

So um...is this about having an actual attendant or just a bizarre waifu fantasy...? :|
Yamcha: Do you remember the spell to release him - do you know all the words?
Bulma: Of course! I'm not gonna pull a Frieza and screw it up!
Master Roshi: Bulma, I think Frieza failed because he wore too many clothes!
Cold World (Fanfic)
"It ain't never too late to stop bein' a bitch." - Chad Lamont Butler

Yomi
Regular

Post by Yomi » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:55 am

inb4 Vados/Cus Spam.

I really like Whis, He's so cute. Definitely the Japanese version because it's more camp.

Awamo is also a good choice, he's probably the only Angel besides the Great Priest who is omniscient.
I guess Zuno is omniscient too, well whatever.

I really like Cus/Vados, but I think they are gonna be 78% of this thread so I tried adding an original thought.
jjgp1112 wrote:So um...is this about having an actual attendant or just a bizarre waifu fantasy...? :|
LMAO, I didn't read the Original Post properly, that "sexy apron/cook for me" stuff is definitely a waifu fantasy.
:clap:

Torturephile
Regular

Post by Torturephile » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:02 am

Kastex wrote:Rules & Regulations:
you CANNOT have sex with your angel (this means any type of sexual act is off limits). kissing (no tongue) and groping are okay SPARINGLY, since all of them take their job seriously to a certain degree.

you are not allowed to have them change their hair style, but it's okay to change their clothes as long as it's nothing too revealing unless you are taking them to the beach or pool or something. you can NEVER see them naked, or see areas on their body that are considered private from a human or angel perspective.
This is a pack of B.S.

I'll pick Vados because her personality is similar to mine in that we are sarcastic and poke fun at others, though I smile far less than she does. She tends to keep Champa in check of his health and I wouldn't mind her giving me training or tips for a better health condition.

Whis is also a good candidate because he often speaks with reason and is generally very friendly and patient.
From Super episode 113 thread:
MaskedRider wrote:
Torturephile wrote:
hunduel wrote:I liked this episode. I seriously don't know why people hate it.
namekiansaiyan wrote:I seriously don't see why some of you like this episode when nothing happened and was basically filler.
The fandom in a nutshell.
The duality of man.

Yomi
Regular

Post by Yomi » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:08 am

Kastex wrote: and groping are okay SPARINGLY.
I'll keep that in mind when I pick Cus.
:clap:

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:08 am

Di.. did i enter some fantasy den by mistake.. :?
I am not quite sure this is a legitimate question or not after going through the op..
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Smilodon
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Smilodon » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:14 am

VADOS....No doubt about this...
I'm in love with her! She is amazing.
Like you said, her personality is the perfect girl. She is the hottest too....A true angel! My love!
Vados Sama!

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:21 am

OP's explanations made me feel uncomfortable. Lol.

But that aside, I'd like Whis. He's a jack of all trades and just has a very endearing and approachable personality.

Sexual attractiveness shouldn't even be a prerequisite... they're your angels! Like family...
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

Dpc292
Banned

Post by Dpc292 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:47 am

...what about the Harley Quinn angel?

IntoTheFire
Beyond Newbie

Post by IntoTheFire » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:16 am

Marcarita. My favorite angel. Maybe because how she looks. No need for making out, though :lol:
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:51 am

Hmm. This looks like a fun thre-

*reads OP's post*

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:54 am

When OP said choose an angel to contract for life and puts ''groping is allowed as well as kissing but no tongue'' OP wasnt fucking around, he knows his priorities, a simple otaku waifu loving man I see.
Anyways to answer, I barely know any angels outside Whis and Vados besides their appearance and how Marcarita looks a hell of a lot like Harley with a weird way of talking adding ''desumasu'' on her last sentences or Cus being a loli, I'm going with Whis, Vados' also a good choice when she stood up for Goku but Ima pass on her since I know Whis a lot more, guy has a good sense of humor, chill, jazzy hair, one thing I'd want him to change is how he talks.

Kastex
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kastex » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:36 am

i added more info to my OP

Saturnine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Saturnine » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:22 am

Why the hell are setting a stupid, arbitrary rule like no sex or making out, and yet you're fantasizing about Vados cleaning your house in a hot maid outfit and giving you nuru massage? If no sex or making out is allowed, I see no fucking reason to subject yourself to torture by hiring a hot, flirtatious angel waifu knowing you're not getting any of that.

I would choose Cukatail, the muscular Angel of U5. He'd help me organize my time, force me to stop procrastinating with everything I do, schedule my days and serve as a workout coach, while allowing me to share his vast knowledge of stuff.

MyStIc GoTeNkS

Post by MyStIc GoTeNkS » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:26 pm

can i get a nuru massage from the grand priest

MagmonKai
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MagmonKai » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:26 pm

I would pick Whis, but I'm not sure I like his addiction to food. So I'm going with Korn. He looks serious AF, and that's how I roll. I'm into doing my job.

Kastex
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kastex » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:09 pm

jjgp1112 wrote:So um...is this about having an actual attendant or just a bizarre waifu fantasy...? :|
whatever you guys prefer. you could have any angel and live with them any way you please within the rules and regulations. certain rules are in place to make sure it's not just about desires and fantasies of that nature.

omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by omaro34 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:21 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:Di.. did i enter some fantasy den by mistake.. :?
I am not quite sure this is a legitimate question or not after going through the op..
LOOL me too I felt the same way
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:56 pm

Well I don't need an Angel for my lover, I'm sure there will be plenty good looking ningen for my harem.

As for my Angel of Choice, The oldest looking one, Cukatail.

Kastex
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kastex » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:41 am

Yomi wrote:inb4 Vados/Cus Spam.

I really like Whis, He's so cute. Definitely the Japanese version because it's more camp.

Awamo is also a good choice, he's probably the only Angel besides the Great Priest who is omniscient.
I guess Zuno is omniscient too, well whatever.

I really like Cus/Vados, but I think they are gonna be 78% of this thread so I tried adding an original thought.
LMAO, I didn't read the Original Post properly, that "sexy apron/cook for me" stuff is definitely a waifu fantasy.
good choice. an omniscient attendant would be extraordinarily useful. but why do you want that angel and what kinds of things would you be doing? like what kind of life style? how would you utilize the angel's capabilities?

there won't be spam like that in this thread. the rules i set were necessary in preventing that kind of spam. it's not a waifu fantasy either. it's just what i'd like to see with any girl outside of my family servicing me.