Would you be ok if Freeza eliminated all the u6 saiyans?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dragon boss z
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Would you be ok if Freeza eliminated all the u6 saiyans?

Post by dragon boss z » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:57 pm

I'm hoping for this to happen.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:16 pm

I'm not ok with that. I really don't want to see U6 disappear either.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:24 am

The only Universe 6 Saiyan I have any sentimental attachment to is Cabba. His modestness and polite attitude when interacting with others, including opponents, and lack of hesitation to admit defeat when he's lost are traits I respect him for. It separates him from the blustering egotistical ogres who seek out unnecessary conflict just to appease their brutish instincts while refusing to see the writing on the wall.

If Freeza is able to make examples of Caulifla and Kale, humble them in their moments of glory while laying out the full scope and severity of how much he resents their species then I would be satisfied.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:36 am

Yes. I would be totally ok with that. I couldn't care less about these monkeys.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:44 am

fadeddreams5 wrote:I want Frieza to eliminate both Zenos.

But really, I expect Frost to be the one to eliminate Frieza. That, or the other way around.
You've clearly never heard about a thing we call "powerscaling" did you? You honestly expect a "microbe" to take out a "dinosaur"? Let alone TWO dinosaurs?! You've gotta be kidding!

What's up with everyone suddenly saying they expect a random fighter to take out the freakin "GOD ABOVE ALL" ??!

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:49 am

GodVegetto91 wrote:

But really, I expect Frost to be the one to eliminate Frieza. That, or the other way around.
You've clearly never heard about a thing we call "powerscaling" did you? You honestly expect a "microbe" to take out a "dinosaur"? Let alone TWO dinosaurs?! You've gotta be kidding!

What's up with everyone suddenly saying they expect a random fighter to take out the freakin "GOD ABOVE ALL" ??!
Microbes kill giant things all of the time. :sick: :mrgreen:

RedHeat
Regular

Post by RedHeat » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:53 am

No, that would predictable and bland. If they going out it might as well be by Gohan/Vegeta's hands for the irony.
Feels over Reals.

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:58 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote:

Power scaling is a thing is Super?

Interesting to note that we have never seen Zeno's durability tested. Whis himself said Zeno is not a fighter. He might actually be very weak, though no one would dare test that out.
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:53 pm

fadeddreams5 wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote:

Interesting to note that we have never seen Zeno's durability tested. Whis himself said Zeno is not a fighter. He might actually be very weak, though no one would dare test that out.
Zeno straight tanked his own multiversal attack when he destroyed future trunks timeline
Everybody is inferior to Zeno

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:43 am

pacz360 wrote:
fadeddreams5 wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote: You've clearly never heard about a thing we call "powerscaling" did you? You honestly expect a "microbe" to take out a "dinosaur"? Let alone TWO dinosaurs?! You've gotta be kidding!

Zeno straight tanked his own multiversal attack when he destroyed future trunks timeline
Exactly! Not to mention Shin already confirmed that: "Zen-Oh can not be defeated, no matter what." After Goku asked if the Omni-King was still alive in Trunks' timeline.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:53 am

RedHeat wrote:No, that would predictable and bland. If they going out it might as well be by Gohan/Vegeta's hands for the irony.
Vegeta already took Cabba out in the U6 tournament and they already fought Goku so I doubt he is going to fight them again, or at least I hope he doesn't. Gohan would be unexpected, but I don't really see him picking a fight with them. Vegeta and Frieza are the most likely to pick a fight and knock out one of the U6 saiyans. However I could also see someone from another universe taking them out. It would either be Jiran (but I don't think so since he already knocked Kale out once) or possibly one of the 2 guys from Universe 2 who were in the shadows. I feel like they will be really strong. They may even be Toppo/Jiren level.

SaiyanGod117
Advanced Regular

Post by SaiyanGod117 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:57 am

RedHeat wrote:No, that would predictable and bland. If they going out it might as well be by Gohan/Vegeta's hands for the irony.
Just because it's predictable doesn't mean it will be bland, I would love for Frieza to kick the U6 Saiyans out of the tournament it would be so satisfying.

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:59 am

I don't understand the complaints,this is freeza character, he's bound to do something like this,it make sense in the context of the story
Mostly active on discord.

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:21 am

GodVegetto91 wrote:
pacz360 wrote:
fadeddreams5 wrote:

Exactly! Not to mention Shin already confirmed that: "Zen-Oh can not be defeated, no matter what." After Goku asked if the Omni-King was still alive in Trunks' timeline.
I would think his own attack wouldn't harm him.

As for Shin, do I really need to point out every time he was wrong about someone's powers? Zeno's destructive abilities have him feared by all the gods. I don't think any one of them would ever dare challenge him enough to try to see how durable he is. I mean, even if they did, his guards or Grand Priest would kill them in an instant.
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:32 pm

fadeddreams5 wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote:
pacz360 wrote: Zeno straight tanked his own multiversal attack when he destroyed future trunks timeline

As for Shin, do I really need to point out every time he was wrong about someone's powers? Zeno's destructive abilities have him feared by all the gods. I don't think any one of them would ever dare challenge him enough to try to see how durable he is. I mean, even if they did, his guards or Grand Priest would kill them in an instant.
Now you're just looking for any excuse or reason in the book you can think of to try and put this argument in your favor. The only difference is, WE have all the pieces of evidence in our favor implying that Zeno cannot be undone, nearly 4! You have none, other than personal assumptions. It's up to you to prove he CAN be undone, we don't, because we've already done it.

1. Zen-Oh has been stated to be the absolutely strongest in existence, and can wipe out anything he wants in an instant.

2. Zen-Oh survived and tanked his own multiversal/timeline destroying attack.

3. Shin says the Omni-King cannot be undone, no matter what.

4. If Beerus (with his "all-powerful" Hakai ability) COULD erase Zeno with ease, than don't you think he could have done so?? Why would he be so affraid of someone he can easily erase!? Makes no sense right?

Yes. You could make the argument that the Grand Priest and his guards could spring in and wipe Beerus out on the spot, but don't you think Beerus would've just waited until they weren't present? When Omni-King returned from the future with Goku in Trunks' time machine, Zen-Oh sama was entirely alone. No guards, no GP. Just him. Beerus could have easily taken him out if he wasn't looking or off guard. He didn't do it. Why? Because he can't. It's futile and suicide to try and do that.

TekTheNinja

Post by TekTheNinja » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:44 am

On the contrary, I want Cabba to eliminate Frieza. The other two universe 6 saiyans I don't really care about at all though.

The_Destroyer
Regular

Post by The_Destroyer » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:46 am

If Frieza gets rid of Caulifla before she can asspull ssj3 I'll be so happy.

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:37 am

GodVegetto91 wrote:
fadeddreams5 wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote: Exactly! Not to mention Shin already confirmed that: "Zen-Oh can not be defeated, no matter what." After Goku asked if the Omni-King was still alive in Trunks' timeline.

Now you're just looking for any excuse or reason in the book you can think of to try and put this argument in your favor. The only difference is, WE have all the pieces of evidence in our favor implying that Zeno cannot be undone, nearly 4! You have none, other than personal assumptions. It's up to you to prove he CAN be undone, we don't, because we've already done it.

1. Zen-Oh has been stated to be the absolutely strongest in existence, and can wipe out anything he wants in an instant.

4. If Beerus (with his "all-powerful" Hakai ability) COULD erase Zeno with ease, than don't you think he could have done so?? Why would he be so affraid of someone he can easily erase!? Makes no sense right?

Yes. You could make the argument that the Grand Priest and his guards could spring in and wipe Beerus out on the spot, but don't you think Beerus would've just waited until they weren't present? When Omni-King returned from the future with Goku in Trunks' time machine, Zen-Oh sama was entirely alone. No guards, no GP. Just him. Beerus could have easily taken him out if he wasn't looking or off guard. He didn't do it. Why? Because he can't. It's futile and suicide to try and do that.
All I'm saying is his durability has not actually been tested on-screen. No, surviving his own attack does not count. Who cares what another character says about his supposed infinite power? They're all clearly intimidated by him because the one thing he has shown is he can wipe any universe in an instant. It can easily be revealed at any point that, aside from his universe busting attack, he's not that strong. It's already been revealed he's not a fighter... in a franchise where everyone with even the most marginal power knows how to fight.

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:52 pm

fadeddreams5 wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote:
fadeddreams5 wrote:

All I'm saying is his durability has not actually been tested on-screen. No, surviving his own attack does not count. Who cares what another character says about his supposed infinite power? They're all clearly intimidated by him because the one thing he has shown is he can wipe any universe in an instant. It can easily be revealed at any point that, aside from his universe busting attack, he's not that strong. It's already been revealed he's not a fighter... in a franchise where everyone with even the most marginal power knows how to fight.
How does surviving your own attack doesn't count
Who cares if he's not a fighter... The guy so strong that there's no point of him of being a fighter.

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:02 pm

It would be nice if Frieza could cut off Caulifla's head to make Kale angry and then, kill Kale as well by ripping her heart off. That would be a cool scene. :lol: