Neko Majin Z 3!

Help the Kanzenshuu staff beta-test new sections, new website initiatives, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:26 am

Looks good to me so far Julian. 8)
Jerseymilk: "Can I tell you something?"
B-kun: "What?"
Jerseymilk: "I see Fangirls."

omae no kaasan
OMG ULTIMATE DBZ INF0RZ D00D

Post by omae no kaasan » Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:58 am

myself. Especially since I was the one who said that TW would have it within the week... Yes, I realize that omae was the first to bring us NM3, but his pics were of too poor quality to be read very well.
^_^; er, not if you can read Japanese well. It`s just DB blabber except for the cell phone part so it makes it even easier to understand for beginners. I do wish I could have provided you with real scans though, but Japanese people don`t seem to keen on them yet ^O^

Alias
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Alias » Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:05 pm

Deus ex Machina wrote:It would probably be obvious, once someone tries to erase the URL in photoshop their would be a blank space, even the empty spots have texture from the page.
Nah, all they'd have to do is move some texture spots from other parts of the page over to where the text was and tweak it a bit. I do similar things when I edit words from images I scan.

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:17 pm

Yup. There's even a photoshop tool devoted to that... not that I've bothered to learn how to use it. The clone stamp, or something? Whatever.

I don't really know why somebody would go through all that trouble to make most of maybe 4 site regulars believe that it's actually their translations. So, you're on safe grounds with putting it at the bottom.