Resurrection 'F' Extended Edition home release?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

CWCprime

Resurrection 'F' Extended Edition home release?

Post by CWCprime » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:57 pm

Battle of Gods got an extended edition release in Japan, and was bundled together with the theatrical edition in the American blu-ray. Ever since the extended edition of Resurrection 'F' aired on TV in Japan during the Future Trunks arc, I've been expecting some news on a home video release. Over a year and a half later, and nothing has been officially said on the matter. I'm afraid with the new movie coming out, Toei is just gonna forget about it and never release it for home video.

Has anyone heard anything about a possible release that I've missed somewhere?

One_Instance
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Resurrection 'F' Extended Edition home release?

Post by One_Instance » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:16 pm

Could be wrong, but I don't think it's been released. I've been hoping for it too, but as it stands the last chance I think we'll have is leading up to the release of the new movie. They might put it out hoping to make some early cash off the hype for movie 20. If it doesn't happen then, we might not see a release until much later down the line if they randomly put it out.