“Godly ki” is nothing more than perfect ki control

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GodVegetto91
Banned

“Godly ki” is nothing more than perfect ki control

Post by GodVegetto91 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:18 pm

Remember in the Resurrection F Arc when Goku and Vegeta were training at Beerus’s palace? They were sparring together and Whis noticed that their energies were leaking out. So Whis adviced them to seal their aura inside their bodies to avoid alerting their opponents aswell as maximizing their powers. What happened afterwards was simply astounding and all revealing. After they began powering up WHILE keeping their ki hidden strictly within their bodies, they fist clashed, and suddenly, BLUE KI appeared! (That’s SSJ Blue’s ki) which we KNOW is God ki that cannot be sensed.
Check it out for yourself here:

https://youtu.be/bpFmJIWUvEY

So right now, Vegeta is training on Yardrat to achieve full mastery over spirit control. So he can maximize all of his power, and actualize all of his inner latent potential. I suspect that Vegeta will be able to “control” (seal) HIS OWN energy even much deeper within his body, to the point where he will be able to achieve TRUE God ki, in its purest, most natural state. Even so divinely controlled that not even Gods and Angels can sense it. Remember that in the Super Manga, Vegeta (who can sense God ki!) couldn’t even sense Merus’ Chi! And Vegeta’s ki will also be so perfectly controlled and hidden deep in his body, that not even MORO would be able to steal or absorb it.

What do you guys think?

Lionel
I Live Here

Re: “Godly ki” is nothing more than perfect ki control

Post by Lionel » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:01 pm

It's an interesting means for countering Moro's power absorption. The problem I can foresee with it is the protagonist trapping where Goku is the one to ultimately bring low the main antagonist. Vegeta will likely receive the "close, but no cigar" commendation by pressuring the opponent but ultimately still entrusting it into Goku's hands. Now if the fight panned out like Jiren's then it's possible you might see some consequential team effort from both fighters (thinking in terms of how Freeza and #17 contributed there).

Beyond the fight with Moro, I don't want to see Vegeta suddenly master this discipline and invalidate the expertise of angels or Hakaishin. For him to overtake Goku in the same area would be one thing as he wasn't needing to recover from a grievous battle when touching down on the planet and could commit all of his waking time to Spirit Control training. However, I would like to hear or witness some account of him and Goku closing in on Beerus's power. It's been long enough and many more characters have been introduced to compensate them rivalling Beerus.

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:03 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:18 pm Remember in the Resurrection F Arc when Goku and Vegeta were training at Beerus’s palace? They were sparring together and Whis noticed that their energies were leaking out. So Whis adviced them to seal their aura inside their bodies to avoid alerting their opponents aswell as maximizing their powers. What happened afterwards was simply astounding and all revealing. After they began powering up WHILE keeping their ki hidden strictly within their bodies, they fist clashed, and suddenly, BLUE KI appeared! (That’s SSJ Blue’s ki) which we KNOW is God ki that cannot be sensed.
Check it out for yourself here:

https://youtu.be/bpFmJIWUvEY

So right now, Vegeta is training on Yardrat to achieve full mastery over spirit control. So he can maximize all of his power, and actualize all of his inner latent potential. I suspect that Vegeta will be able to “control” (seal) HIS OWN energy even much deeper within his body, to the point where he will be able to achieve TRUE God ki, in its purest, most natural state. Even so divinely controlled that not even Gods and Angels can sense it. Remember that in the Super Manga, Vegeta (who can sense God ki!) couldn’t even sense Merus’ Chi! And Vegeta’s ki will also be so perfectly controlled and hidden deep in his body, that not even MORO would be able to steal or absorb it.

What do you guys think?
I see it impossible for 2 reasons ...
Vegeta learned to control the divine ki by preventing the energy from overflowing and being used correctly. that is what whis taught them
SSB is the result of proper use of god ki
SSBE is considered natural evolution due to the arduous training of vegeta over its limits and reached a new level improving the transformation similar to the Dai Ni-dankai

in the manga and anime they is saying that god ki is already used correctly ...
SSB = is the 100% use Correct of god ki
SSBE = is a evolution naturally as extension of power due to training
SSB 100% = is the 100% of 100% ???
SSB 100% + spirit control = is the 100% of 100% of 100% ???

I think that for a long time there is nothing that can not be controlled from God Ki for me .. vegeta is learning something simpler and related to the diversity of offensive techniques as defensive because lacking it creativity in comparison to goku and other warriors z
but it has nothing to do with transformations or god ki

Miracles
I Live Here

Post by Miracles » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:21 pm

God ki automatically is power not appearing superficially. So to obtain it, it's naturally kept inside, for more of a power boost. Which is why it can't be sensed by mortals.

This Yardrat training is a different type of ki control tho. The Yardrats mentioned controlling ki in terms of a manipulating factor. Shifting, splitting, changing and growing ki. Which in turn makes them grow in size, split into multiples, things Vegeta never had training to learn before.

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:25 pm

Miracles wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:21 pm This Yardrat training is a different type of ki control tho. The Yardrats mentioned controlling ki in terms of a manipulating factor. Shifting, splitting, changing and growing ki. Which in turn makes them grow in size, split into multiples, things Vegeta never had training to learn before.
well... is basically that

Mister_Popo
Advanced Regular

Post by Mister_Popo » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:22 pm

God-Ki means perfected Ki-control in the sense the power does not leak from the body and cannot be sensed by other non-deities.
What Vegeta now is learning with the Yardrats is something different, it means Ki-manipulation of a higher level, being able to do all sorts of tricks with it, probably included preventing ones Ki to be absorbed by mages like Moro. God-Ki is of no use against Moro, if the user has no skill of higher Ki-manipulation, as is learned by the Yardrats.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:06 pm

Mister_Popo wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:22 pm God-Ki means perfected Ki-control in the sense the power does not leak from the body and cannot be sensed by other non-deities.
What Vegeta now is learning with the Yardrats is something different, it means Ki-manipulation of a higher level, being able to do all sorts of tricks with it, probably included preventing ones Ki to be absorbed by mages like Moro. God-Ki is of no use against Moro, if the user has no skill of higher Ki-manipulation, as is learned by the Yardrats.
I still believe there’s a “degree” of ki sealing/storing inside the body that Whis initially taught Goku and Vegeta. I have the theory that SSJ Blue is the result of sealing it for like only 20% deep in the body, and whatever new form of power Vegeta gets in this Arc, will encompass the full 100% storage of ki, i.e. ZERO ki leakage for real this time. This is why Vegeta’s energy will not be stolen by Moro then.

That’s my theory.

Psajdak
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Psajdak » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:50 am

I don't know, even if perfect ki is what God ki is all about, I still believe there is something divine in itself about it.
Where its users simply aren't same beings with it activated, and not just in get even stronger manner.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:08 am

Perfect Ki Control is what BLUE is about not God Ki.

God Ki means SSGod. Add Super Saiyan and you get Blue

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:10 pm

I don’t know I’m on the fence. SSG had other Super Saiyan’s pouring their energy into Goku, and he didn’t even feel any different. They had such a hard time learning to keep their ki from leaking that I doubt a newly introduced Goku could master it instantly for SSG. He was relaxed and said he felt nothing different than usual. SSG makes me think that God Ki, is literally a level of Ki, beyond mortal comprehension, but then it raises the question of how Goku, a mortal obtained it. The ritual is the only answer for this, which propels Goku to divinity.

As for SSJB, its the first time that keeping your ki from leaking was mentioned, they mixed SSG, and SSJ. I think Mastered/Completed SSJB where the aura disappears, is the mastery of compressing ki.

UI and MUI’s ki was almost suffocating. What is it? What exactly creates MUI? Someone with God Ki whom learns to move on his own?

God Ki itself is confusing to me, but I think it is literally something a Kaioshin and Angel are born with. I think mortals can ascend to “God Hood”, but If God ki was the result of sealing ki, it would mean SSG makes no sense, Mastering Blue makes no sense, and being able to feel heat from MUI makes no sense. The cast literally cannot tell when Goku is in base or SSJB other than his appearance. Very confusing, but hopefully its elaborated on. Interesting idea nonetheless.

Mister_Popo
Advanced Regular

Post by Mister_Popo » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:53 pm

When they are first learning God-ki from Whis, he tells them to prevent the increased power from being leaked.
Thereafter we first saw glances of a Blue aura after they touched fists. They felt God-ki for the first time.
Maybe Goku had felt it before after the ritual, but this was his first non-ritual experience.
Whis stated they had progressed immensely.

Whis first and second statement appear at the beginning and end of the same sequence.
We may conclude the first intend of the writers of the Super anime was not to bring SSG back.
They invented SSB as a form to let them tap into God-ki without ritual. Only during TOP SSG was re-introduced.

SSG : God-ki (keeping power within, without leakage, applied to baseform)
SSB : God-Ki + SSJ (keeping power within, without leakage + extra boost of SSJ)