What would you like Dragon Ball to cross-over with?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: What would you like Dragon Ball to cross-over with?

Post by Peach » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:44 am

I've said it before in a different thread:

Lupin The Third.

I think Lupin the Third Part II would blend together PERFECTLY with Dragon Ball near the Red Ribbon Army saga. A heist to steal the dragon balls with characters from two of the most beloved classic anime shows? It would be incredible.

Lupin's cunningness is the perfect foil to Goku's naive personality. Fujiko can use her sex appeal to get anything from Roshi. And Puar and Oolong can seduce Lupin with transformations. Plus, who wouldn't want to see Goemon cut through a Kamehameha? Or a car chase between Bulma and Jigen? Or Zenigata hunting Launch?

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: What would you like Dragon Ball to cross-over with?

Post by PurestEvil » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:13 pm

Peach wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:44 am I've said it before in a different thread:

Lupin The Third.

I think Lupin the Third Part II would blend together PERFECTLY with Dragon Ball near the Red Ribbon Army saga. A heist to steal the dragon balls with characters from two of the most beloved classic anime shows? It would be incredible.

Lupin's cunningness is the perfect foil to Goku's naive personality. Fujiko can use her sex appeal to get anything from Roshi. And Puar and Oolong can seduce Lupin with transformations. Plus, who wouldn't want to see Goemon cut through a Kamehameha? Or a car chase between Bulma and Jigen? Or Zenigata hunting Launch?
Goddamn, that is a pretty good concept. Goemon cutting a Kamehameha would make me yell so hard.
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san