SSG, SSB, ASSB, & SSB:E In Comparison To SS4...

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Re: SSG, SSB, ASSB, & SSB:E In Comparison To SS4...

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:21 pm

Hulk10 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:10 pm
Thani wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:28 pm
Hulk10 wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:00 pm
I feel its too big a jump to say DBZ Vegito is stronger than god but you are welcome to think that. UI is an ability not just a transformation so it can be used in conjunction with other forms.
Quite the opposite, he said God was stronger than BoG Vegito at his best. Which had to be the case for God Goku to stand a chance against Beerus, despite fusion not being able to cut it.
True enough, Beerus is powerful.
I personally believe that Vegito from the Majin Buu Saga and Gogeta (Angel) from Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn would have been more than capable of holding their very own against Hakaishin Beerus since Vegito from the Majin Buu Saga and Gogeta (Angel) from Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn are not only much more powerful than the rest of the Z-Fighters, but are also much more intelligent and serious than the rest of the Z-Fighters as well.

Especially in regards to how incredibly stupid Son Goku, Vegeta, and the rest of the characters from Dragon Ball Super tend to act.