What Would You Do If You Were Transported Into The DB Universe?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

theherodjl
I Live Here

What Would You Do If You Were Transported Into The DB Universe?

Post by theherodjl » Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:45 pm

Suppose a scenario similar to the Yamcha-spinoff occurred and you, as a fan, spontaneously materialized on Dragonball's Earth the day that Goku first met Bulma. You have the knowledge of what already does occur and what will occur in their universe for the next several decades so...what will you do with that information? Where do you want to go assuming that everyone would believe what you tell them?
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Adamant
I Live Here

Re: What Would You Do If You Were Transported Into The DB Universe?

Post by Adamant » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:31 am

Well if you know things are going to work out if you DON'T interfere, it's probably a bad idea to do so.

Invest hard in Capsule Corp stocks, I guess.
Satan wrote:Lortedrøm! Bøh slog min datter ihjel! Hvad bilder du dig ind, Bøh?! Nu kommer Super-Satan og rydder op!

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:38 am

1. Wish myself to become a Saiyan at the time Pilaf first summoned the Shenron, just before Oolong grants his wish. Nobody present would understand what happened, they'd just be happy that Pilaf didn't get his way, meanwhile I would train my newfound powers in secret.

2. Get myself a Kinto'un from Korin's Tower because I believe myself to be pure of heart :angel:
And with being a Saiyan it'd mean I would now have the physical power to climb it.

3. Make friends with Goku & Bulma and watch the Tournaments, but don't participate so things stay the same.

4. Learn how to fly on my own.

It would feel off to allow unpleasant events such as Tambourine killing Krillin happen (despite knowing about them), but I wouldn't want to change the history by much, so I'd have to observe quietly :(

By Z-era I'd borrow a Saiyan pod and try to make my way to planet Vampa, so I can train with and befriend Broly way before Frieza comes to recruit him. That's one of the few timeline changes I wouldn't mind doing.

capsulecorp
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by capsulecorp » Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:09 pm

First, I would go get dim sum.

ZodaEX
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZodaEX » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:46 pm

I'd blow up Vegeta's spaceship with a proximity mine right as it landed on Earth.

BeaBumby
Beyond Newbie

Post by BeaBumby » Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:02 am

Idk uh

eat buu he looks tasty

actually wishing to be buu-like sounds like a good deal cuz

free candy and also what's the government gonna do? you can't shoot me, loser.
Hiya! I'm Bea :]
she/her yknow

uhhh me icon was drawn by bestest friend ever! feel free to compliment their artistic prowess!

SorikaiWolf89
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SorikaiWolf89 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:26 am

I’d probably just sit back with popcorn and watch all the fights at a safe distance with binoculars until Kid Buu shows up then I’m flying straight into space with a capsule corp spaceship to get the heck out of there before the planet explodes !

Before that though I’d have way too much fun with all the Capsule Corp tech and learn how to fly somehow hopefully bc who doesn’t want to do that !

Lastly I would probably constantly stalk adult Trunks or wish for a crystal ball to spy on him all the time in a creepy stalker way since I’d be WAY too shy to become his girlfriend or even just a friend
Then again I could always just borrow Bulma’s Dragon Radar to wish for us to be together or something 😅