Where Would Black Freeza Rank If His Power Level Was Proportionate To His Namek Self?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

theherodjl
I Live Here

Where Would Black Freeza Rank If His Power Level Was Proportionate To His Namek Self?

Post by theherodjl » Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:44 am

Say that Freeza didn't actually increase in power any from Namek but received the proportional boost of his black form applied to his power level of 120,000,000. How high would he go? Pure Boo-tier? Super Boo? Maybe Baby Vegeta? Super 17? The Shadow Dragons? Perhaps even as far as some of the villains from DBS?
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Geraldo
Beyond Newbie

Re: Where Would Black Freeza Rank If His Power Level Was Proportionate To His Namek Self?

Post by Geraldo » Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:40 am

I'm willing to say that Golden Frieza is a 60,000 times boost to Final Form Frieza; to make Super Saiyan Blue 50 times stronger than Super Saiyan God which I think is a 1,000 times stronger than base form Saiyan. Which may explain the "small" edge Golden Frieza had over SSB Goku in Resurrection 'F' until his stamina to remain in the form dropped.

Ultra Instinct and Ultra Ego are at least 10 times stronger than Super Saiyan Blue Evolution which is equivalent to 20 times Kaioken stacked upon SSB, as demonstrated in the Tournament of Power.

Given that, I will suggest that Black Frieza is at least 200 times stronger than Golden Frieza is.

Which means Final Form Frieza is at least 12,000,000 times weaker than Black Frieza.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Re: Where Would Black Freeza Rank If His Power Level Was Proportionate To His Namek Self?

Post by Koitsukai » Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:09 pm

To gauge this, it's easier to use the saiyans as reference.

SSG being 1,000x stronger than base form seems fine to me, that's 20x stronger than SS and Namek Freeza. Then a 10x boost for SSB because Black Freeza is from the manga. This makes Namek Golden Freeza +200x stronger than FF Freeza, I reckon that would be like Fat Buu or SS3 Goku tier.

Goku's Blue KK seemed to be like a 2x boost or so, your typical run of the mill Kaioken after all, and SSBE should be twice that if Jiren said it was the strongest he faced sans Sign. Blue KK could be Super Buu level, and SSBE Buutenks level. That's 800x stronger than Namek Freeza.

And now we enter the Ultra realm: A 10x boost seems legit for them, and TUI is even beyond that.
For simplicity sake, let's say TUI gives a 2x boost, enough to close the gap and surpass Gas but not kill him. That's 16,000x stronger than Namek Freeza, I guess by now we are talking Super Vegito's full power tier.

Old Gas clears TUI, UE, Granny, and still has another "form" left, so 2x stronger than TUI in order to face Black Freeza, 32,000x stronger than Namek Freeza. I'm assuming FP Zombie Gas is beyond Super Vegito's scope and on his way towards BoG SSG. Black Freeza one shots, so 64,000x stronger seems the least we can come up with, so it seems Black Freeza could be like if SSG or BoG Beerus showed up on Namek, perhaps even more, like U6 SSG level.