The free/just pay shipping thread

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

The free/just pay shipping thread

Post by eledoremassis02 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:51 pm

Wanted to start this thread up again since I have some things I dont need and really dont feel like there is a market to sell.

All items are free, but it's up to the item host to decide if shipping is free or paid

Looking to send off my two boxes for the singles.
One is for Garlic Jr. and the other is perfect cell. Sent together or seperate (if you need one).

Looking for only shipping being covered (will ship with a random DVD for media mail)

GokuDaimao
Not-So-Newbie

Re: The free/just pay shipping thread

Post by GokuDaimao » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:15 am

Okay, couple of disclaimers before I begin.

I'm aware that this may be the improper forum to ask for what I'm going to ask, so I hope this thread doesn't get locked or anything, lol.

I may be asking for something beyond the scope of what you can do, but again, why not try?

Are you at all capable of printing custom DVD boxes? For the 3 Sagas (I usually say Arcs these days) that did not get boxes?

These being Captain Ginyu, Frieza, and Trunks. I know Coltlectables on ebay (who's currently on YouTube as Radar Force) was making them but I guess he doesn't anymore. I could go out of my way to ask him, but I'd be happy to give you the paying work if you can do it, hehe.

Thanks either way!

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Re: The free/just pay shipping thread

Post by eledoremassis02 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:46 pm

GokuDaimao wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:15 am Okay, couple of disclaimers before I begin.

I'm aware that this may be the improper forum to ask for what I'm going to ask, so I hope this thread doesn't get locked or anything, lol.

I may be asking for something beyond the scope of what you can do, but again, why not try?

Are you at all capable of printing custom DVD boxes? For the 3 Sagas (I usually say Arcs these days) that did not get boxes?

These being Captain Ginyu, Frieza, and Trunks. I know Coltlectables on ebay (who's currently on YouTube as Radar Force) was making them but I guess he doesn't anymore. I could go out of my way to ask him, but I'd be happy to give you the paying work if you can do it, hehe.

Thanks either way!
I gave it a shot and it's beyond my skillet unfortunately