Clarifications about rules

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

nineko
Beyond Newbie

Clarifications about rules

Post by nineko » Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:54 am

Hello, since I want to make sure not to break any rule, written or unwritten, I would like to request a couple of clarifications about two things which aren't explicitly mentioned anywhere (or, at least, I couldn't find).

About "fan-created works": is it allowed to post "requests" or "suggestions" if someone has an idea for an interesting piece of art (related to Dragon Ball, of course), but lacks the artistic skills to create it himself or herself? I'm mainly asking because this might lead into "commission" territory, which would involve some sort of economic transaction, which is always iffy on the internet.

About "music": there is an Italian song which reminds me of a song from Dragon Ball, though I can't really remember which one, it's also possible that I'm mixing things up and it might even be a song from another anime altogether (though I'm like 90% sure it's from Dragon Ball); would it be allowed to post a Youtube link of that Italian song to ask if other people can help me remember which Dragon Ball song sounds like it?

Thanks in advance for your time, and again, I'm sorry if those points have already been addressed somewhere, but I couldn't find them.