Who created Beat & Note from SDBH

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Matchstckgmr

Who created Beat & Note from SDBH

Post by Matchstckgmr » Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:06 am

So I have been trying to find who created Beat & Note in SDBH. I have had people tell me Toriyama did but I can't seem to find anything claiming that. I tried Googling concept art and other various searches to find nothing. I remember reading Beat is based on or is the custom Hero character from the game Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi but not sure if that is true or backed up anywhere. So in short need help putting a name to the art. Who is the creator please cite a source if possible to back it with images of concept art or even something from a game or Jump be fine. I know they have appeared in the SDBH manga but that's drawn by whoever was drawing the manga at the time I am looking for who originally made them. Thank you for your time and sorry to any admin or mods if this was the wrong place to post/ask this. I thought considering these characters appeared in video games first(at least I think they did) or are known for being in games mostly this be a good place to post and ask.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Who created Beat & Note from SDBH

Post by Grimlock » Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:05 am

If you really need a name, just say they were created by Dimps. We don't know specifically the name of the person who designed them. Only that it was Toriyama who desgined the Freeza race members.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Matchstckgmr

Re: Who created Beat & Note from SDBH

Post by Matchstckgmr » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:24 am

Grimlock wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:05 am If you really need a name, just say they were created by Dimps. We don't know specifically the name of the person who designed them. Only that it was Toriyama who desgined the Freeza race members.
Thanks Grimlock if we don’t got a direct name then we don’t pure and simple. So I guess will default to Dimps like you said till we get told otherwise. Interesting that Toriyama designed the Freeza race members. I always enjoy his art.