The canon manga events in the Heroes manga CC timeline.

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TobyS
I Live Here

The canon manga events in the Heroes manga CC timeline.

Post by TobyS » Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:43 pm

Inb4 “it's not canon” I'm trying to work out the placement of the first arcs of super db heroes.

So prison planet/universal conflict -universe mission- are after TOP (and back to back)

Are both of these after broly?

There's then probably a timeskip? (How long?) Before the back to back two parts of Big Bang mission.

Would broly go here?

Goku sorta masters UI white, or at least can call on it at will after granolah but can't until the second half of big bang mission. So this is where these continuities would diverge even if they were canon.

There's also no real time skip after moro before Granolah right? Or is there after granolah waits for news from the heeters? In either case Vegeta doesn't have UE and has to get the weird controlled evil ki to compete with UI tier guys.

How would you order the arcs in terms of chronology?

1. TOP
2. Broly
A. Universe Mission
B. Big Bang
C. Ultra god mission
D. Meteor mission?
3. Moro
4. Granolah
5. Super Hero

Basically it's just a case of where broly is and if any arcs can be sandwiched between moro ans granolah, or if meteor is before super hero?
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

DaSuperBaby

Re: The canon manga events in the Heroes manga CC timeline.

Post by DaSuperBaby » Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:02 am

Goku and Vegeta already know how to merge into Gogeta by the events of Universe Mission!!, and since the main timeline follows the Dragon Ball Super anime, I inferred that the Broly movie's events (or some alternate version of them) happened before Universe Mission!! instead of some random, unknown event that caused them to become Gogeta. Although the Super version of Broly still hasn't appeared yet.

It doesn't seem like much time has passed between the SDBH stories/missions, and in the Super manga's continuity, the Galactic Patrol Prisoner / Moro arc's events seemingly start not that long after the Broly events, which happen not that long after the Tournament of Power. Then there's a 2-month timeskip during the Moro arc, and at least a few months between the Moro and Granolla arcs' events (according to chapter 67). So I think that, when comparing the timelines of events, the events of Universe Mission!! up to Ultra God Mission!!!! kind of happen concurrently with the Moro and Granolla arcs, or at least just the Moro arc. I don't know about the upcoming "Meteor Mission."

So, just chronologically, this is what I think:

Tournament of Power → Broly → Universe Mission & Moro → Big Bang Mission & Moro → Ultra God Mission → Granolla → Super Hero