Just a very important reminder for the Kikuchi fans...

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rafa Fast
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Just a very important reminder for the Kikuchi fans...

Post by Rafa Fast » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:53 am

Hello everybody,
I just really felt the need to warn anyone here who still doesn't know, after all I still see a lot of people out there unaware and even thinking that I still have something to do with this.
If you still use my old channel "DragonBallBGM (Defunct)" as a source for Kikuchi's scores, I strongly ask you to stop considering it please, this channel has not been updated for 2 years, many tracks on it are in low quality and some were even uploaded incorrectly, I really don't intend to fix this because I don't want to lay my hands on this channel anymore, it really is abandoned

But don't worry, that's why I come to warn you, to migrate to BladeBGM's channel, there he has all of Kikuchi's tracks (all scores, from A-J to M2100) uploaded correctly organized, and best of all, all in the best quality possible, and he still updates his channel to this day, because whenever he manages to find one track in better quality, he reuploads it

So it really is currently the best and most recommended source to listen to these incredible scores and it's really important to share it because it looks like the guy just left Kanzenshuu and doesn't communicate outside of a few comments on youtube, and I just don't know how to make everyone migrate to his channel aside from making this post and adding a few links in that channel (planning on deleting it to be honest, but I'm not sure yet, I think it would help a lot?)

Hope everyone understands, also, he have a blog where he lists in detail the use of each track in every single Dragon Ball and Z episode (it's pretty much a updated version of Kenisu's blog), so in case you want to check out the tracks used in each episode, that's another big green sigh.
Thanks
I simply wouldn't want to imagine my life without Dragon Ball, thank you Akira Toriyama (1955-2024), you are now immortal.