How to get ahold of Raging Blast 2 with BT2 music?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

khaldrogo

How to get ahold of Raging Blast 2 with BT2 music?

Post by khaldrogo » Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:25 pm

I've recently been interested in tracking down Kenji replacement score releases such as the Kai season sets and Budokai HD Collection. So, how do I find RB2 with the Budokai Tenkaichi 2 music, specifically for the PS3?

ZLADMAN

Re: How to get ahold of Raging Blast 2 with BT2 music?

Post by ZLADMAN » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:59 am

khaldrogo wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:25 pm I've recently been interested in tracking down Kenji replacement score releases such as the Kai season sets and Budokai HD Collection. So, how do I find RB2 with the Budokai Tenkaichi 2 music, specifically for the PS3?
That is certainly interesting. It is usually the other way around with people looking for RB2 with the Yamamoto score. I would just message sellers on the second-hand market asking them what song plays on the title screen or intro and then send them YouTube links of the songs or something.

Thanos
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: How to get ahold of Raging Blast 2 with BT2 music?

Post by Thanos » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:30 am

My understanding is the original release went out of print fairly quickly. Even if you aren’t able to verify and have to roll the dice, you’ll probably land on the BT2 music version.
Thanos before Thanos was cool.