Which episodes of the Kanzenshuu podcast cover DB Super?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

isamu

Which episodes of the Kanzenshuu podcast cover DB Super?

Post by isamu » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:39 am

Hi guys. I've been away for a long time. I used to be an avid listener of the Kanzenshuu podcast. But I haven't kept up with it in ages, and the last time I listened to it, it was with VegettoEX, Mary and Julian. I want to get back into the podcast because I've just completed watching Super, and want to hear them discuss their thoughts on the series. So, which podcast episode should I start with, to hear them start their discussion on Super?

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Which episodes of the Kanzenshuu podcast cover DB Super?

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:26 pm

Hi there! We have a "Reviews" sub-page in the "Podcast" section that lists out the specific episodes where story arcs, movies, etc. are reviewed. That should take care of what you need!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

isamu

Re: Which episodes of the Kanzenshuu podcast cover DB Super?

Post by isamu » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:29 pm

Thank you sir! Good to see you're still here running this website and doing the podcast. I will check that section out. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.