Dragon Ball Z General Rildo Station

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

JonTheToonamiFan2002

Dragon Ball Z General Rildo Station

Post by JonTheToonamiFan2002 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:18 pm

hey everyone i'm new here my name is jonathan and i love dragon ball z and other anime from toonami the good stuff but i thought to ask does anyone know dbz stoopified rah if you do. well watch if you want to but i will explain my sister and i do videos in similar style but not as good as DBZSR

when we were kids i was older than her at the time we did not understand the meanings of those videos like adult subjects but if you don't know DBZSR check them out before watching ours bc i want to know your opinion on ours... so in this concept we use dragon ball z action figures as the main thing... yes we did copy 2 things from dbzsr 1 the vegeta and goku but we did not use the same one until season 2 of our series... 2 some references may were used but overall its original like characters and such

btw we only do this for fun if any adult thing is said my sister and i are aware of these things no harm during these videos or in real life plus if you like the content sub if you want to. we don't make them much but we still make them once in awhile also if you want to know in season 2 we did editing so way more better than our older ones but to know whats going on watch from the first episode

hope you like it :D
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJoiJm ... McuxMbnB4A