(Fan)-Colored Manga

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Sabre7

(Fan)-Colored Manga

Post by Sabre7 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:58 pm

Has anyone made a complete (From Volume 1 to 42) colored manga version?

I know there is the official full-colored one, but only Saiyan to Cell Saga in English. Maybe someone took it upon themself to do such an amazing thing.

If not, has anyone got a suggestion on where to read a good-quality official full-colored manga with fan translations? Again from Volume 1 to 42.

CodeOfMe

Re: (Fan)-Colored Manga

Post by CodeOfMe » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:01 pm

There is no fan-colored version of the manga, you could probably find some fan-colored panels or pages, but that's it, no random fan would waste their time coloring 42 volumes of manga for no profit. Officially, however, there is indeed a fully colored version of the manga, it was licensed by Viz, and they've released the Saiyan Saga and the Freeza Saga, but nothing besides that, at least to my knowledge. If you want the rest of the manga colored, you'll have to buy the original Japanese colored manga; there are fan translations that translate all of the colored manga, but downloading those would be piracy. Basically, if you want to read a colored version of the manga officially, buy the few volumes Viz translated, and buy the rest untranslated. Personally, I think the colored manga actually removes a bit of the charm from Toriyama's art, but that's just my opinion.
Go over time and space...

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:56 am

Sabre7 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:58 pm Has anyone made a complete (From Volume 1 to 42) colored manga version?

I know there is the official full-colored one, but only Saiyan to Cell Saga in English. Maybe someone took it upon themself to do such an amazing thing.

If not, has anyone got a suggestion on where to read a good-quality official full-colored manga with fan translations? Again from Volume 1 to 42.
I could be wrong but there is full colour releases online. I think they did a digital release, or perhaps only in japan but that got translated.

I've seen it, I've used panels for some articles about db I wrote.

You'll have to sail the high seas because shuesha and or Vis won't get their thumbs out of their asses and finish full colour, give a fully uncensored and accurately translated version, nor translate heroes.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

arumiruchan

Post by arumiruchan » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:18 pm

Sabre7 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:58 pm Has anyone made a complete (From Volume 1 to 42) colored manga version?

See if that's what you are looking for:
https://mega.nz/folder/Ij9iSCYC#wJ_RQUJflSDKn_43gCFQ3Q

Also, take some time to check this out: https://youtube.com/@DragonBallPerfection
I would really appreciate your support.

Thanks.