The DB Reels discussion thread.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragon ball master
Beyond Newbie

The DB Reels discussion thread.

Post by Dragon ball master » Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:27 pm

This is the thread to talk about the 16mm and 35mm reels of dragon ball try not do what you some of you guys did on my last discussion that got it locked just talking about the original reels of dragon ball
So far we have the reels of
OGs episodes 138 recap
OGs Creditless Opening and Ending
OG movie 2
OGs Traffic Safety Spical
The last 3rd of the Bojack movie.
I want to know why the reels are hard to find nowadays

Joujou
Not-So-Newbie

Re: The DB Reels discussion thread.

Post by Joujou » Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:44 pm

Dragon ball master wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:27 pm This is the thread to talk about the 16mm and 35mm reels of dragon ball try not do what you some of you guys did on my last discussion that got it locked just talking about the original reels of dragon ball
So far we have the reels of
OGs episodes 138 recap
OGs Creditless Opening and Ending
OG movie 2
OGs Traffic Safety Spical
The last 3rd of the Bojack movie.
I want to know why the reels are hard to find nowadays
simply because they are not supposed to be owned by "normal" people, a film becomes available when someone manages to recover what a company gets rid of or by other not necessarily honest means, they are then found on the second-hand market
There are no "sellers" or stores that sell this to "regular people"
it's even surprising that so much dragon ball material has been recovered by the same group of fans that also have other movie reel and few random episodes from the show