My Dragonball Evolution 15th Year Celebration

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dragondyle
OMG CRAZY REGEN

My Dragonball Evolution 15th Year Celebration

Post by dragondyle » Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:57 pm

Hi there, long time user here but I haven't posted in quite some time but I'd like to share with you a little something I've been cooking up. Ever since the very first piece of news about a live-action DBZ movie hit the internet, I've been obsessed with this project and during the pandemic I took it upon myself to do even further research and gather collectables in search of more information on this crazy film.

My obsession created this: a video entitled "The Story of DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION."
I'm very proud of how I outlined the events and created a narrative to help demonstrate what a debacle the creation of this film was.

Also, today on the day is the 15th year anniversary of it's tie-on video game for the PSP! I did some videos on that too.

I'd greatly appreciate if you'd guys check this out if you're interested and I'm always open to feedback too! I'm going to be doing a video on the VIZ tie-in books next too, so that should be fun. :lol:
You must have faith in who you are.