SandLand's future?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rafa Fast
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

SandLand's future?

Post by Rafa Fast » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:17 pm

Still have to watch the anime, but I'm aware of it, Toriyama made a new arc for it, but once this arc ends, what's going to happen? SandLand just can't compare to DB in popularity, are Shueisha and the Animation Studios behind it going to continue it without Toriyama or the series will be just sent to limbo?
I simply wouldn't want to imagine my life without Dragon Ball, thank you Akira Toriyama (1955-2024), you are now immortal.

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Re: SandLand's future?

Post by sangofe » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:50 am

Rafa Fast wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:17 pm Still have to watch the anime, but I'm aware of it, Toriyama made a new arc for it, but once this arc ends, what's going to happen? SandLand just can't compare to DB in popularity, are Shueisha and the Animation Studios behind it going to continue it without Toriyama or the series will be just sent to limbo?

I really hope they won't continue it. Besides I don't know why you're saying it will be sent to limbo where more never was announced.