Thoughts about "Rule #2"

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dragonpearls
Not-So-Newbie

Thoughts about "Rule #2"

Post by dragonpearls » Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:28 am

I have some thoughts (not complaints) about the new rules. No doubt that it will get me banned but I feel that I should get this out of my chest.

....Mind you that I totally agree on the three rules. I feel that it will make the form more productive. But to tell the truth, I am insulted by rule # 2 "grammar."

Yes, it true that if a person is not putting effort in his or her writing, the meaning of it's messages won't be important.
......But what if you are? What if you or trying your hardest? Not ever one has perfect writing skills.

I don't want to write a whole speech about it because I could ... But I won't.
......No one is perfect. Just remember that.

Thank you for letting me have my say.
[i]......HI! ^_^[/i]

laserkid
Advanced Regular

Post by laserkid » Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:55 am

Generally speaking its REALLY obvious when someones just not well educated in speech and when they're being lazy.

Theres a HUGE diffrence between making mistakes on obscure grammar patterns and typing like you are a two year old or mentally retarded.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:34 am

Sorry; there's really meant to be no discussion about these rules (thus my locking the original thread, and locking this thread).

If you type a word wrong, whatever... I'm talking about the kids who run on and are all OMG I leIk GokU N uR WrOn bOur Wh0 FreeeeeZaer Izz~!!!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::