Transformations - Movie Characters

Help the Kanzenshuu staff beta-test new sections, new website initiatives, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:46 pm

Aiyaaaa! I can't believe I forgot them, too! Well, the page has been updated appropriately ^^;;. That should be it!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:01 pm

Updated the "Movie Characters" page with Garlic Jr.'s three henchmen, and also updated the "Fusions" page with "Gotan" and "Denderot." Yay. Julian's workin' on some "Piririn" stuff... we don't have MUCH to go on, but it involved some kind of contest, and the drawing seems to have been done by Toriyama, himself.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Super Sonic
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Super Sonic » Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:16 am

Not sure if you would put this up or anything, but I thought Garlic Jr's henchmen's battle cries in the dub of Dead Zone were funnier. They were:

Ginger: Gingerbread!

Nikki: Tutti Frutti!

Sansho: Pepperoni!

Ben Plante
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ben Plante » Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:50 am

Regarding the entry on Piririn, it says that Piccolo and Kuririn could indeed have successfully fused... but at some point didn't someone say something about the two participants having to be similar height and build?

Or am I confusing it was the fact that the two would have to adjust their Ki?
"Chrysanthemums will wither together with its leaves, lying beside the fiery eyes soaked with blood. Even then, your sublime status will never be shaken, even if only half of your limbs will remain. To increase the fascination within the drama, should the search for a new partner begin? If so, then head to the east. You will definitely meet the one who is waiting for you."

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:10 pm

Ben Plante wrote:Regarding the entry on Piririn, it says that Piccolo and Kuririn could indeed have successfully fused... but at some point didn't someone say something about the two participants having to be similar height and build?

Or am I confusing it was the fact that the two would have to adjust their Ki?
Popo said size and ki when suggesting Trunks+Goten, so I'm going with size and ki.
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.