Jump All Stars (!!)

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Caracal
Regular

Post by Caracal » Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:00 pm

I like the sound of this, but I hope we see more characters in it. I'd personaly like to see some Shaman King references. Infact, perhaps Goku should be dead and Yoh takes his ghost and intergrates with it or something like that.

SonGokuGT
I Live Here

Post by SonGokuGT » Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:39 pm

Caracal wrote:I like the sound of this, but I hope we see more characters in it. I'd personaly like to see some Shaman King references. Infact, perhaps Goku should be dead and Yoh takes his ghost and intergrates with it or something like that.
That Shaman King idea is beyond cool! Yeah, there should definately be blending of worlds! There are so many possibilities when you blend all the Jump manga!

Tenken
Beyond Newbie

Post by Tenken » Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:45 pm

An inclusion of everyone's favorite Rurouni would be the icing on the cake. B)

Mugenmidget
Regular

Post by Mugenmidget » Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:40 pm

Tenken wrote:An inclusion of everyone's favorite Rurouni would be the icing on the cake. B)
Hittokiri Battousai would rock my socks.

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:08 pm

As a huge fan of video games and a collector of such as well, I am already planning on purchasing both PSP and DS as soon as I can get some cash. Don't forget, there are already plans for One Piece, DBZ, Naruto, Shaman King, and more games based on Jump Characters on both handhelds.

And they better have Kinnikuman in there. Otherwise I'll use the Shueisha building as a baseball bat.
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

Frobman
Beyond Newbie

Post by Frobman » Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:44 am

Hi there! This is Frobman! Long time dragonball fan, board newbie!

The game does sound quite interesting! I'll consider it when getting a DS if it comes out in the west!
And they better have Kinnikuman in there. Otherwise I'll use the Shueisha building as a baseball bat.
Why not do what Kinnikuman did few times early on and throw the building on someone?

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:03 pm

He swung it like a baseball bat on occasion, as well ^_^
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!