KeyHole TV: Now You Can Watch DragonBall Kai!

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

saiyanprincess
Regular

Post by saiyanprincess » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Dragonball Kai!!? Can somebody fill me in please, I have no idea what this is.... But I desperatly need to know right now! Is this a new series or what... I have been away from my pc for a few days and need to know this right now!
[b]"Ok, use your instincts Kakarott. Right or Left? (Hmmm... I'd have to say... left.) Good. Then I'm going right!" (Vegeta to Goku as they try to find their way to free the others inside Buu - Episode: The Innards of Buu)[/b]

The Time Traveller
Patreon Supporter

Post by The Time Traveller » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:30 pm

saiyanprincess wrote:Dragonball Kai!!? Can somebody fill me in please, I have no idea what this is.... But I desperatly need to know right now! Is this a new series or what... I have been away from my pc for a few days and need to know this right now!
Yes, it's new, it's DBZ in 100 episodes, so no filler, it's HD, Widescreen, blah blah blah, It's all in this pamphlet.

B-kun
Advanced Regular

Post by B-kun » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:37 pm

The Time Traveller wrote:
saiyanprincess wrote:Dragonball Kai!!? Can somebody fill me in please, I have no idea what this is.... But I desperatly need to know right now! Is this a new series or what... I have been away from my pc for a few days and need to know this right now!
Yes, it's new, it's DBZ in 100 episodes, so no filler, it's HD, Widescreen, blah blah blah, It's all in this pamphlet.
The 100 episode this is a rumor. I think it's actually been disproven.

The Time Traveller
Patreon Supporter

Post by The Time Traveller » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:16 pm

B-kun wrote:
The 100 episode this is a rumor. I think it's actually been disproven.
What ever, it's just a rounded up number isn't it?

Son Goku
Regular

Post by Son Goku » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:41 pm

Keyhole TV is notorious for having HORRIFIC quality and being incredibly out-of-sync. I mean, I've seen so many topics on the Arlong Park forums of people traumatized by how bad it is...

I miss the days of when TVUPlayer had TV Nihon, or even when there were Windows Media Player URLs for these things...At least those were viewable.
I also go by "veemonjosh".

saiyanprincess
Regular

Post by saiyanprincess » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:40 am

So exciting!!! How come whenever I can't make the pc big news hits?!
Hopefully this will get a DVD release so we can all watch it in the true quality instead of in a tiny box with too much web traffic freezing it. Does this mean there will be no Garlic Jr and Saiyaman!!!! (WOW!)

This is pretty big......!
[b]"Ok, use your instincts Kakarott. Right or Left? (Hmmm... I'd have to say... left.) Good. Then I'm going right!" (Vegeta to Goku as they try to find their way to free the others inside Buu - Episode: The Innards of Buu)[/b]

Strongbad456
Beyond Newbie

Post by Strongbad456 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:03 am

I've been using Keyhole TV for awhile now to watch One Piece every week. The quality is horrible but it's all there is(as far as I know).

ImmortalSandwich
Beyond Newbie

Post by ImmortalSandwich » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:17 am

saiyanprincess wrote:So exciting!!! How come whenever I can't make the pc big news hits?!
Hopefully this will get a DVD release so we can all watch it in the true quality instead of in a tiny box with too much web traffic freezing it. Does this mean there will be no Garlic Jr and Saiyaman!!!! (WOW!)

This is pretty big......!
We don't really know yet. There's been rumors about the filler being cut out, but I don't think there's any ACTUAL conformation about it.. Just more rumors. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, I'd like to know too =D)

www.daizex.com main page has been keeping up with the news as quickly as we get it, so just keep checking back here and you'll know as soon as anyone else does.
"Welcome to Sex Ed. May all your dreams come true."

disturbed001
Regular

Post by disturbed001 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:35 am

Does anyone have a list of the times anime plays on TV Tokyo and Fuji TV in Japan? I'd like to know the times so I could check them out with this program.
"hmm lets see.....nope, I don't have any Jewish candy"

jda95
Advanced Regular

Post by jda95 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:13 am

saiyanprincess wrote:Does this mean there will be no Garlic Jr and Saiyaman!!!! (WOW!)
:shock:

Great Saiyaman is not filler. A few episodes were.

Gozar
Advanced Regular

Post by Gozar » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:08 am

I downloaded KeyHole TV, yeah the quality isn't the best. But it'll do...I'll have fun watching this before a Sub releases of the Kai Episodes.

I'm actually having random Japanese TV shows on in the background, lol...It's funny actually, the very first thing I turned on after I downloaded it wound up being an English Movie with Japanese Subs. :lol:

Also I saw a commercial for DragonBall Evolution and a Japanese Dubbed Steven Segal Movie. :lol:

MajinVejitaXV
Slut of the Daizenshuu EX Family

Post by MajinVejitaXV » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:14 am

B-kun wrote:The 100 episode this is a rumor. I think it's actually been disproven.
What ever, it's just a rounded up number isn't it?
Yep, rounded up from a number that was never stated or confirmed in any shape or form! :P

It will "develop speedily," that's all we know.

-Corey

SSj_Rambo
I Live Here

Post by SSj_Rambo » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:15 am

Son Goku wrote:Keyhole TV is notorious for having HORRIFIC quality and being incredibly out-of-sync. I mean, I've seen so many topics on the Arlong Park forums of people traumatized by how bad it is...
Eh, if you play it in full-screen and then sit way back (like the distace you normaly sit from a regular TV) the quality looks a little better, but the frame-rate and the audio will still suck. :?