Dragon Ball Minecraft Creations

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

theawesomepossum777
Beyond Newbie

Dragon Ball Minecraft Creations

Post by theawesomepossum777 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:51 pm

Does anyone want to share any? Here's my rough creation of the Cell Games Arena:

Last edited by theawesomepossum777 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CaBrPi
Advanced Regular

Re: Dragon Ball Minecraft Creations

Post by CaBrPi » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:18 pm

Neither one is particularly accurate, but Minecraft is rather limited, especially because I wanted both Karin's Tower and Kami's Palace to be in the same place. I would've made them bigger, but I rather like the sheer height of them both. Kami's Palace literally touches the ceiling.

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:32 pm

I attempt to recreate Dragon Ball buildings every few months; here's my last batch.

Album: http://imgur.com/a/rfIxH

I try to make the buildings to scale, so building time is second only to the time it takes trying to determine how big buildings are from screen caps and guide books. :P

TrunksTrevelyan0064
Patreon Supporter

Post by TrunksTrevelyan0064 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:33 am

In the past, I've attempted to make the Cell Game Arena and the Room of Spirit and Time (basically a huge box of white blocks) but I don't have any pictures. On my friend's server we built the Tenkaichi Budokai ring (see AlexFili's post below) and I also did some pixel art:

Butta in the style of the GBC game Legendary Super Warriors. That little green thing floating in front of it is me in a Piccolo skin that I was using at the time :P
Last edited by TrunksTrevelyan0064 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Usually goes by "Kevtrev" elsewhere online.
Draws comics that may or may not have been inspired by Akira Toriyama's amazing manga-making skills.

AlexFili
Beyond Newbie

Post by AlexFili » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:48 am

Thanks to AlexFili and Kevtrev: The Tenkaichi Budokai arena!

=
Singer, Swordfighter and Livestreamer

Like Dragonball Z: Legendary Super Warriors for GBC? Check out our Wordpress site which contains all the Character Focus articles and Let's Play Video Links! http://legendarysuperwarriors.wordpress.com/
=

Godo
I Live Here

Post by Godo » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 am

theawesomepossum777 wrote: NOTE:I'm having trouble showing the image only.
Just type a "[" in front of the link! You have removed that accidentally.

dario03
Advanced Regular

Post by dario03 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:30 pm

CaBrPi wrote:Neither one is particularly accurate, but Minecraft is rather limited, especially because I wanted both Karin's Tower and Kami's Palace to be in the same place. I would've made them bigger, but I rather like the sheer height of them both. Kami's Palace literally touches the ceiling.
You could try Starforge. Its supposed to be infinite so you could possibly make the towers extremely high.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 9c8#t=220s