Kai Episode 4 (26 April 2009)

Individual discussions for each episode of Dragon Ball Kai.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SSj_Rambo
I Live Here

Post by SSj_Rambo » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:28 pm

One of the two previously un-opened sections of Toei's official DBK site has been opened.

It seems to be featured around this club membership whoosywhatsit, but I have no idea what it is and it's had severl updates regarding it so far (with the latest coming a few hours ago).
いまこそ!
未来から孫悟飯・悟天・トランクスきてほしい!ス一パーサイヤ人2早くみたい!フリーザとセル超合体する!!孫悟飯早く大人に!!前の話とちがった!おもしろい話してほしい!!べジータをすぐかたずける!てんかいに!
登録時刻:2009-04-27 19:09:23 HN:そと

凄く楽しい
DB改を毎週楽しませてもらってます。
小学生の時にDBをリアルタイムで見ていて毎週、友達どうしで感想を語り合うのが凄く楽しかった記憶があります。今ではインターネットがあるので1話のごとの感想をいつでも語り合うことができるのが本当に嬉しいです^^
ところどころ不満点もあったりしますがDBZを再び作ってくださったスタッフに感謝したいですね。
応援してる方もたくさんいますのでこの先も頑張ってください!                                            
・やってほしいこと
アイキャッチは話が進むごとに変わっていくのでしょうか?今は悟空とピッコロとラディッツのアイキャッチですけどベジータがでてきたらその時にアイキャッチの絵を変えてほしいですね。

登録時刻:2009-04-27 11:58:57 HN:ラムネサワー

初めまして^^
はじめまして。
ドラゴンボールが始まって本当に嬉しい女子高生です^^(ニコニコ)

オープニングもエンディングもそしてストーリーのテンポも心地よく、素晴らしいです///
ベジータも綺麗ですしw(ポッ
これからも「生き甲斐」として楽しみにしています。

映画とか出来たら良いですね^^
登録時刻:2009-04-27 00:11:57 HN:jin(ジン)

地元放映は難か…
初めてカキコします。
私の地元では直系列放送局がないためワンピースと組んでるこの番組は放映無理そうですね…。
でも、思うに、完璧に原作シーンを描ききるには新しくアニメを作るしか方法はないんですよね。アニメのオリジ話のさい中に原作のセリフが混ぜられちゃったりしてるから。いろいろ難しそうですね…。

ピッコロファンの自分としては、ナメック星編までは、悟空&ピッコロを軸にして話が盛り上がっていると感じていたのでその辺がきっとOPとEDでは再現されていないんだろうなと予想できるので個人的にはあまり見所も感じないかもしれないけど…すいません(汗)
登録時刻:2009-04-26 18:11:44 HN:SIB

面白いです! 
ドラゴンボールひさびさですごい懐かしくて面白いです! 以前のドラゴンボールは原作にアニメが完全においついてしまって、気孔波が地形を破壊した後の煙がなかなか退かなかったり(笑)途中うらないばば様のカットが毎回入ったり、最後の5分間くらいはただ単にみつめあったり(笑)と、とにかく時間潰しな印象をうけましたが、今回はリメイクなので展開もサクサク進むし、声優さんもほぼかわってないので自然にとけこめました!

ただ映像的な大きな変化はあまり感じ取れませんが、以前のグダグダ感がない分私は一押しの作品です! スタッフの皆様これからもがんばってください!大いに期待してます!
登録時刻:2009-04-26 15:54:48 HN:ロサファーネ

最低ですね!
期待させられながら見ましたが、今日までの印象は最低です。

・展開が早すぎでシーンにストーリーに重みがない
 ・原作から端折りすでに違和感を感じざるを得ない
 ・DVD、ANIMAX等でDBZを見れる環境の中で、否が応でも見比べてしまい、ストーリー構成のショボさが露呈する(カットしすぎ)
 ・OP、EDが全くドラゴンボールと関係ない

パロディとして見たGT並みに非常に残念なものになりますね。
今の脚本作家のレベルの低さでしょうか…
はたまた出資元の意向でしょうか…
登録時刻:2009-04-26 10:44:50 HN:MORI_X2

主題歌たしか
に影山さんのインパクトはないですが、個人的にはなかなかいいメロディだと思います、、、。
特にエンディングのメロディが好きです。

歌詞はもう少し下品だったり馬鹿丸出しの方がDBっぽいけどもね。
登録時刻:2009-04-24 14:36:03 HN:画伯キャツボン

こんにちわ
DB改いつも楽しみに拝見させてもらっています!DBをリアルタイムで見れる何て凄く嬉しいです☆
次回からはピッコロさんと悟飯の修行、悟空の界王様の所での修業、日曜日が待ち遠しいです!
私は個人的にOPとEDは気に入っていますが、
はっきり申し上げると、サウンドだけは変えてほしくなかったです。
以前のサウンド大好きだったんで…
(ぶっちゃけアフレコはしないで映像だけ新しくして頂きたかった…←)
だけど、これからも毎週楽しみにしてます!
関係者の皆様、再放送(?)して下さり本当にありがとうございます!
作成の方、頑張って下さい!

登録時刻:2009-04-22 18:14:04 HN:Mayu

主題歌について
ドラゴンボール改関係者スタッフさんへ

次週はいよいよサイヤ人篇に突入されますね。
永遠のライバルだったベジータと悟空の名シーンが、キレイな映像共に蘇るわけですが、台詞がカットされることがあるので、出来るだけカットしないで欲しいです。
楽しみにしております。

あと主題歌について・・・
何度もすみません。前回も投稿させていただきましたが、今のOPとED、特にOP。個人的にイマイチパッとしないなぁという感じを受けてます。
当時のOPはもっとパンチが効いてて、かつて影山さんが歌われていたこともあり、“ドラゴンボールZの歌”と言う印象が強かったです。パンチの効いた曲が、この作品には最も相応しいのではないでしょうか。
(説明の意味がお解り頂けるでしょうか?)

今後の主題歌の参考資料としてご検討願います。

登録時刻:2009-04-22 11:21:45 HN:H.S

やっぱり最高
やっぱりドラゴンボールは最高ですね!
多少変更されたりカットされた
シーンもあるけど大して気になりませんでした。
やっぱり最高です。
登録時刻:2009-04-22 08:32:38 HN:ナナシロ

Hujio
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by Hujio » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:41 am

SSj_Rambo wrote:One of the two previously un-opened sections of Toei's official DBK site has been opened.

It seems to be featured around this club membership whoosywhatsit, but I have no idea what it is and it's had severl updates regarding it so far (with the latest coming a few hours ago).
That's been open for a long time now actually, well, since right after the first episode aired anyway. You can actually go see the rest of the posts by following the link at the bottom of the page.
:: [| Heath "Hujio" Cutler |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu |] - [| Twitter |] ::

anomaly

Post by anomaly » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:05 am

Puto wrote:
RandomDbzEnthusiast wrote:
Virgil wrote:The censorship is very noticeable in the Portuguese Dub. It degenerates from the French Dub with silly terms such as the "Guerreiros do Espaço" (which roughly translates into "Warriors From Space"), and it's filled with censorship that cuts out a great amount of blood. It's very easy to identify due to the lack of smooth transitions and the sudden change in the music's pace. Those who have watched it know what I'm talking about.
And incredible errors like vegeta refering to Goku as his brother.
And "Songoku" "understanding" that Vegeta was the one to kill his grandfather... rofl

I remember the ultra idiotic dialog, just not the censorship. Not on video anyway. (I do know they tried to change sexual references in dialog in really idiotic ways, but that's besides the point =P)
Damn, that sounds awfull! :shock:
We in Germany also had the French-Version as "Master" for our serving. But we got luck with the dub, because the studio used the german translated manga as reference for the scripts, which was not that bad. (with some exceptions e.g. they always said "Son-Goku", "Son-Gohan" and "Son-Goten" unlike in the US-dub but "Kakarott" was used :roll: )
Unfortunatly they cutted the already censored french-cut even more... :cry:
BTW: DBKai has almost the exact same pace as the first "ocean" season had.... :lol: ... :roll: ..... :cry:
Last edited by anomaly on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Herms
Kanzenshuu Admin Emeritus

Post by Herms » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:23 am

SSj_Rambo wrote:It seems to be featured around this club membership whoosywhatsit, but I have no idea what it is and it's had severl updates regarding it so far (with the latest coming a few hours ago).
Those are just random comments from various people ("I wanna see Super Saiyan 2 soon!" "So is the eye-catch going to change with the story, or is it always going to be this Raditz one?" "I had high hopes, but this is the worst", etc).
Kanzenshuu: Is that place still around?
Sometimes, I tweet things
We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:33 am

Puto wrote:
RandomDbzEnthusiast wrote:
Virgil wrote:The censorship is very noticeable in the Portuguese Dub. It degenerates from the French Dub with silly terms such as the "Guerreiros do Espaço" (which roughly translates into "Warriors From Space"), and it's filled with censorship that cuts out a great amount of blood. It's very easy to identify due to the lack of smooth transitions and the sudden change in the music's pace. Those who have watched it know what I'm talking about.
And incredible errors like vegeta refering to Goku as his brother.
And "Songoku" "understanding" that Vegeta was the one to kill his grandfather... rofl

I remember the ultra idiotic dialog, just not the censorship. Not on video anyway. (I do know they tried to change sexual references in dialog in really idiotic ways, but that's besides the point =P)
I wonder if it would be worth posting the DBZ videos from the PT version in this forum...

Senzu_Bean
I Live Here

Post by Senzu_Bean » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:34 am

anomaly wrote:... but "Kakarott" was used :roll: )
In the Portuguese version Kakarott was translated "cachalote" which means sperm whale. :lol:

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:37 am

It was almost never used in Z though. Vegeta pretty much refers to Goku as Goku.

Only in GT did he call him cachalote all the time.

DBW
Regular

Post by DBW » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 am

anomaly wrote:BTW: DBKai has almost the exact same pace as the first "ocean" season had.... :lol: ... :roll: ..... :cry:
Ocean version had better editing.
The complete DragonBall archive...Believe.
www.kanzentai.com

Senzu_Bean
I Live Here

Post by Senzu_Bean » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:10 am

rereboy wrote:It was almost never used in Z though. Vegeta pretty much refers to Goku as Goku.

Only in GT did he call him cachalote all the time.
Don't forget Broly- "Cachalote! Son Goku! Cachalote! Son Goku!" :lol:

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:41 am

:lol: I wasn`t counting the movies, but yeah.

Fuujin
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Fuujin » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:03 am

Senzu_Bean wrote: In the Portuguese version Kakarott was translated "cachalote" which means sperm whale. :lol:
That was in every French-based version, so almost every European dub ever. Except UK, they got Big Green.

The uber-crappy voices, however, were unique to the Portuguese dub. It still remember Ginyu's high-pitched sing-song voice put through a cheap distortion effect. He sounded like a gay Transformer.
It's party time, Ginyu style!

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:36 am

Fuujin wrote:
Senzu_Bean wrote: In the Portuguese version Kakarott was translated "cachalote" which means sperm whale. :lol:
That was in every French-based version, so almost every European dub ever. Except UK, they got Big Green.

The uber-crappy voices, however, were unique to the Portuguese dub. It still remember Ginyu's high-pitched sing-song voice put through a cheap distortion effect. He sounded like a gay Transformer.
Its a matter of perspective.

I agree they are crappy but the american ones for example, for some reason, feel even crappier to me.

That ginyu`s example (when he is singing) is one of the worst actually in the PT version. However, somehow I feel it fits the character.

Super Ghost Kamikaze
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Super Ghost Kamikaze » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:52 am

Isn't Ginyu just a gay Power Rangers villain anyway? :lol:

I mean, he spends his entire time talking about Goku's body and wanting Goku's and Vegeta's bodies.
Herms wrote: Those are just random comments from various people ("I wanna see Super Saiyan 2 soon!" "So is the eye-catch going to change with the story, or is it always going to be this Raditz one?" "I had high hopes, but this is the worst", etc).
Nice to see uber-fans in Japan aren't much different from uber-fans in America.

SHINOBI-03
I Live Here

Post by SHINOBI-03 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:01 pm

Super Ghost Kamikaze wrote:
Herms wrote: Those are just random comments from various people ("I wanna see Super Saiyan 2 soon!" "So is the eye-catch going to change with the story, or is it always going to be this Raditz one?" "I had high hopes, but this is the worst", etc).
Nice to see uber-fans in Japan aren't much different from uber-fans in America.
Arn't there any comments about ep. 3 from Japan?
My Dragon Ball Story (500th post)
My Anime List
My Manga List
Big Momma wrote:This is Daizex. There's gonna be complaints and groaning no matter what. ;)
Anime Insider magazine wrote:If police officers in the future dress like prostitutes, then what do prostitutes in the future wear?

RandomDbzEnthusiast

Post by RandomDbzEnthusiast » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:07 pm

rereboy wrote:
Fuujin wrote:

Its a matter of perspective.

I agree they are crappy but the american ones for example, for some reason, feel even crappier to me.

That ginyu`s example (when he is singing) is one of the worst actually in the PT version. However, somehow I feel it fits the character.
Don`t forget Freeza and his Ultra-Feminine voice"AHAHAHA I`m going to suppress you!!!"

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:15 pm

:lol:

But Freeza has a kind of feminine and/or anoying voice in most dubs and even in the original.

KaiserNeko

Post by KaiserNeko » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:31 pm

rereboy wrote::lol:

But Freeza has a kind of feminine and/or anoying voice in most dubs and even in the original.
It's more gentlemanly. Nearly impossible to properly reproduce as well, not to mention far smoother and, dare I say, bad ass than any other voice given to him.
Check out TeamFourStar's DragonBall Z Abridged:
http://teamfourstar.com/

RandomDbzEnthusiast

Post by RandomDbzEnthusiast » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:48 pm

KaiserNeko wrote:
rereboy wrote::lol:

It's more gentlemanly. Nearly impossible to properly reproduce as well, not to mention far smoother and, dare I say, bad ass than any other voice given to him.
Agreed, it`s a voice that equals his actions.

Fuujin
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Fuujin » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:09 pm

I remember Mexican Freeza having a masculine, awesome voice.
It's party time, Ginyu style!

omegacwa

Post by omegacwa » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:34 pm

I thought this episode was ok. It's kind of boring and I find the parts with Krillin and Chi Chi particularly grueling.