Bitch I Look Like Goku

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rory
I Live Here

Re: Bitch I Look Like Goku

Post by Rory » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:27 am

He actually used a Death Note track. Didn't expect that.

Silver Sinspawn
Advanced Regular

Post by Silver Sinspawn » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:16 am

NeoKING wrote:Tch, Lupe Fiasco is the best hip hop nerd out there right now. Any man who makes explicit references to Lupin the 3rd, Sonic, and Gundam/sci-fi anime is. I want him to make a Dragon Ball shout-out soon.

And a plus? He even made a song insulting Soulja Boy, who said that "no one understands Lupe's raps." Lupe responded by metaphysically transforming to Super Lupe(I'm serious; look at the track artist for the song and it doesn't say "Lupe Fiasco" but "Super Lupe Fiasco") and creating SLR (Super Lupe Raps), which is a 6-minute track dedicated to destroying Soulja Boy and the nonsense he does. He deserves it though; Soulja Boy gives hip hop a bad name.

If you want to hear good anti-mainstream(aka, "actually good") hip hop music, give him a shot.
I assume we aren't talking nerdcore rappers?
Otherwise, MC Frontalot takes the cake
just kidding, the cake is a lie.
Oh, you think the Grand Tour is your ally, you merely stepped into the Grand Tour. I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn’t see the Super until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding!

mysticboy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mysticboy » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:29 pm

He also posted this on his Twitter.

Silver Sinspawn
Advanced Regular

Post by Silver Sinspawn » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:36 am

Oh, you think the Grand Tour is your ally, you merely stepped into the Grand Tour. I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn’t see the Super until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding!

mysticboy

Post by mysticboy » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:15 am

Goku's sorry. :lol: He has no flow at all.
The "No you don't" part was hilarious though.

AnimeFan8719

Post by AnimeFan8719 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 pm

Akira should sue this little faggot. This faggot is the reason why Hip-Hop is dying now.

mysticboy

Post by mysticboy » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:50 pm

AnimeFan8719 wrote:Akira should sue this little faggot. This faggot is the reason why Hip-Hop is dying now.
He can't sue him even if he wanted to.
And I wouldn't use that f word if I were you. There are people here that will take offense to that.

GotenDaisuki
Regular

Post by GotenDaisuki » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:50 pm

AnimeFan8719 wrote:Akira should sue this little faggot. This faggot is the reason why Hip-Hop is dying now.
Sorry for being somewhat of a mod, but don't think just because he made a silly song about how he looks like Goku (which he obviously does not), you have permission to disobey the forum rules and, at the same time, being a homophobe and calling him a "faggot". We are not here to criticize to that extent. Even if he was homosexual, pointing that out as an insult is unjust and ignorant.
So mondo lame.

TripleRach

Post by TripleRach » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:17 pm

GotenDaisuki wrote:Sorry for being somewhat of a mod, but don't think just because he made a silly song about how he looks like Goku (which he obviously does not), you have permission to disobey the forum rules and, at the same time, being a homophobe and calling him a "faggot". We are not here to criticize to that extent. Even if he was homosexual, pointing that out as an insult is unjust and ignorant.
Yes, you're right that we don't encourage those kinds of insults, as per Rule #6.

But since this isn't the first time I've seen you do this, I'm also going to point out Rule #10. Leave the moderation to the actual moderators. Thanks.
-Rachel

mysticboy

Post by mysticboy » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:37 am

http://rapgenius.com/Soulja-boy-goku-lyrics
Anyone think they can explain the lyrics?

jjgp1112
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by jjgp1112 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:55 am

I don't mean to be rude, but I think you're just beating a dead horse at this point.
Yamcha: Do you remember the spell to release him - do you know all the words?
Bulma: Of course! I'm not gonna pull a Frieza and screw it up!
Master Roshi: Bulma, I think Frieza failed because he wore too many clothes!
Cold World (Fanfic)
"It ain't never too late to stop bein' a bitch." - Chad Lamont Butler

The Tori-bot
I Live Here

Post by The Tori-bot » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:02 pm

Ignoring the... interesting phrasing, exactly what grounds would there be for a lawsuit? And I see you're making the assumption that Toriyama would both care about it and take action against it, which is, quite frankly, hilarious.
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.

mysticboy

Post by mysticboy » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:21 pm

jjgp1112 wrote:I don't mean to be rude, but I think you're just beating a dead horse at this point.
I don't think I am. This was originally a discussion thread about Soulja Boy's Goku/Anime (and maybe his interests in said subjects) songs so... nah the horse is still alive.

SilverPlaqueVII
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SilverPlaqueVII » Wed May 23, 2012 10:49 pm

Bumping this thread.

At least he doesn't rap about Naho Ooishi or Bardock lol.
Jelo Gutierrez Cantos (Dr. Fresh)
I'M GONNA BREAK YOU, LIKE A KIT-KAT BAR!! - TFS Goku. (have a Break, have a Kit Kat Freeza!)

-------------------------------------

Silver ShenronTransit Archive Projects
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Facebook | X (Twitter) | Tumblr | Youtube (1) (2) | Flickr | Instagram | Threads

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Wed May 23, 2012 10:54 pm

That's some great art, but let's not bring back year-old threads: especially threads about Soulja Boy.