Good acting moments from various versions around the world that deserve to be highlighted

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheRed259
Advanced Regular

Good acting moments from various versions around the world that deserve to be highlighted

Post by TheRed259 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:34 pm

Well, here are only SOME of my favourite moments. Some of them may not be that famous but I liked the performances in these ones.

- Vegeta's "Kuraeee!" from the original Japanese version of Dragon Ball Z.
- Trunks' scream (skip to 6:47) from the original Japanese version of Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters.
- Vegeta's "Sino un radar!" from the Latin American dub of Dragon Ball Z.
- Vegeta's "Por eso, por eso superare todos y cada uno de mis limites a mi manera" from the Latin American dub of Dragon Ball Super.
- Vegeta's crying from the Latin American dub of Dragon Ball Super.
- Goku turning Super Saiyan in front the Androids from the Latin American dub of Dragon Ball Z.
- Frieza's anger from the Latin American dub of Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F'.
- Gohan's scream from the Latin American dub of Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero.
- Piccolo's "Ya callate! Concerta en reunir tu ki!" (skip to 10:32) from the Latin American dub of Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero.
- Vegeta's "Peu importe ce qui se passera après ça ne me concerne pas!" from the French dub of Dragon Ball Z.
- Vegeta's speech to Kid Buu (skip to 2:46) from the French dub of Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters.
- Goku's "Y en suite je je m'occuperai de toi!" from the French dub of Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might.
- Goku's "As-tu pensé à eux?" from the French dub of Dragon Ball Z.
- Frieza's scream (skip to 55:54) from the French dub of Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F'.
- Vegito's scream from the Korean dub of Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters.

I still have MORE moments that I may add in the future from other dubs as well. Do you have any favorite good acting moments from various versions around the world that deserve to be highlighted?

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Good acting moments from various versions around the world that deserve to be highlighted

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:37 pm

Masako Nozawa and Kozo Shioya/Laura Torres and Jose Luis Castañeda as Gohan And Mr Robot. The episode that is carried by their acting and its memorable no matter which of the two version you pick.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol: