Footage from Movie 13

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Footage from Movie 13

Post by Big Momma » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:24 pm

I'm looking to make a trailer and possibly some AMVs, and I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the movie on their computer (in .avi format, preferably) that they could possibly share with me.

I know how downloads like this are looked down upon here(as they should be) but I just want to say, I do own the funi DVD, and I can put up pictures to prove it if you want, but I don't know how to rip footage from it, so I'd appreciate it if anyone could help me out. :D
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

SatoSky
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SatoSky » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:26 pm

PM me if you want to learn how to rip footage, for AMV purposes, to your HDD.

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:40 pm

Actually, I wonder if you wouldn't mind giving us all a primer on the process SatoSky? Assuming Mike doesn't have a problem with it.

SatoSky
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SatoSky » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:41 pm

I'll start to work on it, and if Mike is OK with it, I will post it in this thread.

EDIT:
Forget it, went to AMV.org to get some references and ran into VicBond007's Guide to Working with DVD Footage.

It's a really great guide, I believe it's what I used a couple of years ago, don't quite remember. Anyway, it's very informative and detailed. Much more detailed then whatever I was writing.

If you still don't get something though, just ask and I'll do my best to answer.

Castor Troy
I Live Here

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:49 am

This should probably be moved into the amv technical questions forum.

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:50 pm

Thanks! :wink:

I'll check it out!
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog