Search found 4556 matches

by Jerseymilk
Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:52 pm
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: The TOEI Punch
Replies: 8
Views: 1561

Cause Toei can't think of anything better than a Genki Dama (Z Movies 1-4), a 'beam' or a beam struggle (Z Movies 5, 6, 10, 12), or just random douchbaaggery like Toei Punch (Z Movies 7, 8, 9) and "Ryu-Ken!!!!!" to beat bad guys. It's shonen anime, what else do you expect? It's no different from al...
by Jerseymilk
Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:00 pm
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: Nothing to gain from DBE?
Replies: 120
Views: 4963

Kingdom Heartless wrote:and Cowboy Bebop on the way
Ya with Keanu "more wooden than a post" Reeves set to play Spike Spiegel. That's not a positive start. -_-
by Jerseymilk
Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:38 am
Forum: In-Universe Discussion
Topic: Was Bulma a virgin before Vegeta?
Replies: 90
Views: 15504

Piccolo Daimao wrote: We can't be sure really, Videl could've banged a few guys in her time at high school. But she looked like a real lezzy at the Tournament though.
Ya because we all know that every anime girl with short hair is gay. :roll:
by Jerseymilk
Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:56 am
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: Dragon Ball: Evolution- Speculation and Discussion
Replies: 4847
Views: 213987

I love the way people in this thread are attacking omae simply because he's taken the time to give us his impressions of seeing the film early and answer questions. Sorry if the fact he's being honest in his replies ticks you all off. I can't get over the rudeness towards him I keep seeing in this d...
by Jerseymilk
Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:30 am
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: Don't you just hate it when people think DB is for kids...
Replies: 216
Views: 15705

NeptuneKai wrote:
Super Sonic wrote:
NeptuneKai wrote:
Did I make some form of a social faux pa I'm not aware of?
:lol:
You called her a man.
Well excuuuuuuussseeeeeee me princess.
Ha ha! I loves ya for quoting that. XD
by Jerseymilk
Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:52 am
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: Don't you just hate it when people think DB is for kids...
Replies: 216
Views: 15705

For people bringing up the swearing, I assume you are unaware that the concept of swearing is different in the Japanese language. Basically *how* you say something is what is considered rude, not the word itself. Ah that's a good way to put it. Listen to this man. :shock: Bussani: Ya I was mainly d...
by Jerseymilk
Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:19 am
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: Don't you just hate it when people think DB is for kids...
Replies: 216
Views: 15705

For people bringing up the swearing, I assume you are unaware that the concept of swearing is different in the Japanese language. Basically *how* you say something is what is considered rude, not the word itself.
by Jerseymilk
Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:51 pm
Forum: In-Universe Discussion
Topic: Saiyan Payment?
Replies: 31
Views: 1549

Saiyans have an aversion to alcohol. You remember when Goku refused to drink that beer while on the way to Namek, opting for a sports drink instead? Their instincts cause them to avoid alcohol or any other substance which might impair their fighting abilities. So, there won't be any Saiyan bars unl...
by Jerseymilk
Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:44 pm
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: The origin of Cat Loves Food?
Replies: 38
Views: 13836

I still think the three eyed cowboy line is worse. And the "Your father was a great scientist" was even worse than that, because it actually creates a plot hole in the series, rather than just being stupid. How does this create a plothole? Even if you include the TV special, you could say that even...
by Jerseymilk
Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:31 pm
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: Dragon Ball Z Hater Websites
Replies: 194
Views: 15387

Rocketman wrote:
Satan-Sama wrote:Who's to say Goku wasn't banging alien chicks on his way back to Earth?
Once you go ChiChi, you never go back.
Kingdom Heartless wrote:Wow, you feel safe posting that much? :o

I can almost here Rocketman's printer.
I already have it. In color and b&w. :P
Told ya. :wink:
by Jerseymilk
Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:21 am
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: Dragon Ball Z Hater Websites
Replies: 194
Views: 15387

Kingdom Heartless wrote:Wow, you feel safe posting that much? :o

I can almost here Rocketman's printer.
Pshaw! I guarantee he already owns a copy of that doujin. He's probably the one that put those images up online. :D
by Jerseymilk
Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:01 pm
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: Dragonball Z dub music in Bleach?
Replies: 12
Views: 1006

Must be an Ocean dub. Ha! :P Your joke is really only funny if, Ocean actually dubbed Bleach, which they didn't, the Studio City, LA, studio known as Studioplios did. And B) if the soundtracks differed between langauge tracks in Bleach, which doesn't happen... Ya, hence why it's "a joke" and not so...
by Jerseymilk
Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:17 pm
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: Dragonball Z dub music in Bleach?
Replies: 12
Views: 1006

Must be an Ocean dub. Ha! :P
by Jerseymilk
Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:26 am
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: Naruto or Bleach, which resembles Dragon Ball more?
Replies: 126
Views: 9106

That won't be happening with it being on at midnight during a filler arc. D: True. Like I said, give it time and maybe it will that popular, or maybe not. It's pretty popular, really. I see people running around with Bleach t-shirts and keychains all the time. Though I doubt it will ever get as big...
by Jerseymilk
Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:27 am
Forum: In-Universe Discussion
Topic: Is this poster a copy/print?
Replies: 29
Views: 1939

I have a mini poster of it, but no number.
by Jerseymilk
Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:35 am
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: Naruto or Bleach, which resembles Dragon Ball more?
Replies: 126
Views: 9106

darkhawk5 wrote:Have you seen Naruto's Sage mode? It's a totall rip-off of Supa Saiyajin 4-with it's yellow eyes,red eye outlines,and a tail xD
Ya because we all know that the physiology of a toad is totally similar to an ape. :roll:
by Jerseymilk
Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:22 pm
Forum: In-Universe Discussion
Topic: Card game being played at Lookout?
Replies: 5
Views: 697

Yes I believe Uranai Baba was the one on the card too. XD I think whenever you saw them playing cards, there were various characters on them. Of course Mr Satan was on one. :P No what I mean is, she was the Old Maid card. XD Oh wait! I mixed it up! That was the scene when Goku was playing cards wit...
by Jerseymilk
Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:18 pm
Forum: In-Universe Discussion
Topic: Videl's mother
Replies: 49
Views: 3760

Re: Videl's mother

Akira TETSUOOOOO...!!!! . ... Oh, c'mon, I had to. :P All that's mentione din the manga is that she died when Videl was little. The only other piece of information on her is from one of the Daizenshuu, which cites her as being the reason for Videl's good looks. I remember once reading someone tryin...
by Jerseymilk
Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:01 am
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: What are two thing you like about gt?
Replies: 38
Views: 2044

The music(BGM & vocal songs). Does that count as two? XD
by Jerseymilk
Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:46 am
Forum: In-Universe Discussion
Topic: Card game being played at Lookout?
Replies: 5
Views: 697

Yes I believe Uranai Baba was the one on the card too. XD