Was Bulma a virgin before Vegeta?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

rzerox21xx
Not-So-Newbie

Post by rzerox21xx » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:16 pm

I want to believe that she is because I like to think that despite being in a long relationship with Yamcha, they would get into fights and she would kick him out or hit him when Yamcha look at other girls. I dont know. I would like to believe that Vegeta was her first. Vegeta was likely one too.

Super Ghost Kamikaze
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Super Ghost Kamikaze » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:20 pm

Considering how promiscuous Bulma was in PUBLIC, I highly doubt she'd be conservative about that sort of thing in private with her boyfriend. Especially since she had such an aloof attitude about her non-marital relationship with Vegeta.

Sprite Satan
Regular

Post by Sprite Satan » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:20 pm

Was bulma a virgin before vegeta?
BWAHAHA!

If it wasn't for a few choice comments very early on in Dragon Ball regarding tails and butts, I would have said that Bulma wasn't likely a virgin before she met Goku, never mind Vegeta!

Yeah, yeah, she and Yamucha had an unsteady relationship, but it did last, pretty much, from 749 AD to around 764/5 AD. Even if you don't trust the daizenshu's, just following the internal chronology of the series will give the two a relationship of around 15 years. They might have done it at least once in that time!
Yamucha Densetsu - APRIL 8th Update - Goku is Yamucha and Yamucha is Goku
Further evidence to support the Yamucha-Goten lineage! Features badly Photoshopped images from Google search

rzerox21xx
Not-So-Newbie

Post by rzerox21xx » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:28 pm

Well, she did use sex appeal to get General Blue to spare her life but it didn't work since he's gay. However, that is a desperate situation to her so I highly doubt she was very active. She is very defensive, at least with Master Roshi and other guys, and she probably hit Yamucha a bunch of times for being perverted.

I'm a big Vegeta/Bulma fan and I would like to believe that there's (some) irony (in that) Yamucha only got to 3rd base but got smacked or hit by her the same way she did to Roshi, and (then) Vegeta and Bulma did it and made Trunks.

Of course, I'm guessing Trunks was conceived because condoms are that strong for Saiyans. Maybe.

Suupaa Gohan 2
Regular

Post by Suupaa Gohan 2 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:35 pm

rzerox21xx wrote:of course I'm guessing trunks was conceived because condoms are that strong for saiyans. maybe
Oh Lord. I just made a thread called 'Super Saiyajin Sperm', and now I've got a mind to make some cheesy joke about how a Saiyajin Condom would be advertised. Come to think of it, there seem to be numerous DBZ Sex-related threads cropping up lately. Methinks I should just walk away...

(But no, Hell no, there is no way Bulma was a virgin when Vegeta came into the picture. I have an easier time believing Vegeta was the virgin, given his life was devoted to combat, and the notion of him making it with alien chicks during the years he was conquering planets for Freeza is extremely unsettling.)
Steam Name: SG2
Discord Tag: Esjitu#4064

"I came to save you thanks to a magic bean. And if you think it was easy to find that bean, you're wrong."
--'Big Green' Yajirobe

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:40 pm

rzerox21xx: Take a look at how your posts are being changed. This is a time-consuming, manual process, and should not be necessary. Please re-read the forum rules, which you agreed to prior to registration.

Furthermore, I seriously wonder if this discussion is even worth having. Suupaa Gohan 2's thread (referenced above) borders on the same thing, but at least the subject matter has some merit to it, even if the thread title might not be in the best taste.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:29 pm

Sprite Satan wrote:
BWAHAHA!

If it wasn't for a few choice comments very early on in Dragon Ball regarding tails and butts, I would have said that Bulma wasn't likely a virgin before she met Goku, never mind Vegeta!

Yeah, yeah, she and Yamucha had an unsteady relationship, but it did last, pretty much, from 749 AD to around 764/5 AD. Even if you don't trust the daizenshu's, just following the internal chronology of the series will give the two a relationship of around 15 years. They might have done it at least once in that time!

I have to agree with this. There's no way Bulma and Yamcha didn't have sex at some point before they finally called it quits on their relationship.

I'd be tempted to say they'd probably done it multiple times over the years they were a couple.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

jda95
Advanced Regular

Post by jda95 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Chuquita wrote:
Sprite Satan wrote:
BWAHAHA!

I have to agree with this. There's no way Bulma and Yamcha didn't have sex at some point before they finally called it quits on their relationship.

I'd be tempted to say they'd probably done it multiple times over the years they were a couple.
Yeah, they were together for years. It seems weird that Bulma of all people wouldn't have sex until she is over 30. Sure, they had fights, but who doesn't?

Innagadadavida
I Live Here

Post by Innagadadavida » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:01 pm

Short answer: No!

Long answer: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:07 pm

Honestly, I have doubts if she was still before she even met Goku.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

jda95
Advanced Regular

Post by jda95 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:08 pm

SSj Kaboom wrote:Honestly, I have doubts if she was still before she even met Goku.
She said she had never seen a boy naked, and thought maybe they all had tails.

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:12 pm

jda95 wrote:
SSj Kaboom wrote:Honestly, I have doubts if she was still before she even met Goku.
She's Bulma. She'd find a way.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

jda95
Advanced Regular

Post by jda95 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:13 pm

SSj Kaboom wrote:
jda95 wrote:
She's Bulma. She'd find a way.
Shudder.

Bussani
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Bussani » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:25 pm

rzerox21xx wrote:Well, she did use sex appeal to get General Blue to spare her life but it didn't work since he's gay. However, that is a desperate situation to her so I highly doubt she was very active.
No offense, but that's a nice fantasy world you live in. :o

Horgus
Beyond Newbie

Post by Horgus » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:59 pm

No.

Yamucha probably took care of that after the 'Pilaf Castle Wierd Monkeyboy Turned Giant Ape' fiasco.

B
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by B » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:13 pm

Yamcha makes a full 180 from pussy around women to straight up pimp as the series goes on, doesn't he? And do to the fact Bulma went through the trouble of trying to wish for the perfect boyfriend, I'd say she and her hymen parted ways pretty early.
Keen Observation of Dragon Ball Z Movie 4's Climax wrote:Slug shits to see the genki

Wojak
Regular

Post by Wojak » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:26 pm

B wrote:Yamcha makes a full 180 from pussy around women to straight up pimp as the series goes on, doesn't he? And do to the fact Bulma went through the trouble of trying to wish for the perfect boyfriend, I'd say she and her hymen parted ways pretty early.
Nitpickery, yes, but the hymen is a myth. It's only a piece of skin and can be unchanged through the whole life (unless the woman gives birth).

OnT: Bulma? Virgin?! Haw, haw, good one.
Her virginity probably fled very early.
No more time for Daizex. Goodbye folks!

Bussani
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Bussani » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:36 pm

Wojak wrote:
B wrote:Yamcha makes a full 180 from pussy around women to straight up pimp as the series goes on, doesn't he? And do to the fact Bulma went through the trouble of trying to wish for the perfect boyfriend, I'd say she and her hymen parted ways pretty early.
Nitpickery, yes, but the hymen is a myth. It's only a piece of skin and can be unchanged through the whole life (unless the woman gives birth).
Not only that, but it can be changed without the person even having sex. Having an active sports life can do it. So yeah, not very reliable.

Uh, whoops...went way off topic now. Uh yeah, ironically for all her calling Roshi a pervert, Bulma was quite possibly the most vulgar individual of the group.

jda95
Advanced Regular

Post by jda95 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:38 pm

Bussani wrote:
Wojak wrote:
Not only that, but it can be changed without the person even having sex. Having an active sports life can do it. So yeah, not very reliable.

Uh, whoops...went way off topic now. Uh yeah, ironically for all her calling Roshi a pervert, Bulma was quite possibly the most vulgar individual of the group.
But it isn't like she is stroking random guy's butts.....

Bussani
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Bussani » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:43 pm

jda95 wrote:But it isn't like she is stroking random guy's butts.....
True, it's more her mind that was perverted, as Pilaf pointed out.