Search found 15556 matches
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:48 am
- Forum: General Franchise Discussion
- Topic: Non-thread-worthy discussions
- Replies: 5680
- Views: 1718572
Re: Non-thread-worthy discussions
I personally hate DB Power Scalers because they suck up the fun of the series. They only care about feats and how character a is stronger than character b. They always take things for face vaule when most of the time, most character statements aren't meant to be taken seriously.
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:30 pm
- Forum: In-Universe Discussion
- Topic: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread
- Replies: 3786
- Views: 1004276
Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread
What if Kibitoshin had Gohan and Vegeta fuse against Super 17 in GT? They have a hour limit like they did in Super.
- Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:32 am
- Forum: General Franchise Discussion
- Topic: Brian Drummond's Re-Evaluation
- Replies: 21
- Views: 6725
Re: Brian Drummond's Re-Evaluation
My introduction to Dragon Ball was the Kai dub when I was a kid. So when I first heard Brian Drummond as Vegeta I didn't like it because it wasn't what I was used to, but if that "lost" Ocean Kai dub were to be released I'd be interested to see what he could do with a do over.
I remember it ...
- Thu Sep 24, 2026 10:57 am
- Forum: General Franchise Discussion
- Topic: People never wished back
- Replies: 13
- Views: 888
Re: People never wished back
The people in South City were likely never wished back either. As Gero and #19 killed people as well.
- Wed Sep 23, 2026 3:14 pm
- Forum: General Franchise Discussion
- Topic: Unpopular DB opinions
- Replies: 15692
- Views: 3064919
Re: Unpopular DB opinions
I don't even think Dragon Ball Evolution is the worst movie of 2009. I would rather it through it again than Transformers 2 again. At least, DBE doesn't have tateless unfunny humor and something of a plot. It's not over 2 hours long either.
- Wed Sep 23, 2026 2:25 pm
- Forum: Website & Community Discussion
- Topic: What's Your Occupation?
- Replies: 191
- Views: 352126
Re: What's Your Occupation?
Writing for games, movies, tv shows, etc is still a job that I want to achive. I also want to write and create my own comics, but I still suck as an artist even having 10+ years of going to art classes at community collages. I would get my stuff published by Image as you own everything that you make ...
- Wed Sep 23, 2026 2:21 pm
- Forum: In-Universe Discussion
- Topic: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
- Replies: 37914
- Views: 5797892
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
Speaking of which, they would have a time limit like in Super. So would a SSj3 Veghan be enough to handle Super 17?Michelle91 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2026 7:30 pm Veghan vs Super 17
Kibitoshin is able to give Vegeta and Gohan the earnings to fuse. Can they win?
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 1:19 pm
- Forum: General Franchise Discussion
- Topic: Unpopular DB opinions
- Replies: 15692
- Views: 3064919
Re: Unpopular DB opinions
DBE is not even the first Goku to be a whimpy kid in school. GT did that with Goku Jr, who is a whimp that get pushed around bullies in school. I also get tired on how DBE is treated as the spawn of Satan. It's a bad movie for sure, but it left no impact whatsoever on both the series and the IP as a ...
- Sat Sep 19, 2026 7:30 pm
- Forum: In-Universe Discussion
- Topic: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
- Replies: 37914
- Views: 5797892
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
Veghan vs Super 17
Kibitoshin is able to give Vegeta and Gohan the earnings to fuse. Can they win?
Kibitoshin is able to give Vegeta and Gohan the earnings to fuse. Can they win?
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 4:16 pm
- Forum: General Franchise Discussion
- Topic: People never wished back
- Replies: 13
- Views: 888
Re: People never wished back
The people who were killed by Babidi were likely not wished back if they died the day before Vegeta became Majin Vegeta.
Were their corpses shown in the anime? I remember in the manga, the woman was bisected.
It was in the manga. I'm pretty sure they were likely killed before everyone ...
- Thu Sep 17, 2026 11:16 pm
- Forum: Website & Community Discussion
- Topic: What's Your Occupation?
- Replies: 191
- Views: 352126
Re: What's Your Occupation?
Chances are that I may not get my job until I'm in my 40s. I didn't do that great last year with my classes and I'm trying becoming a English professor. As I need a job that will help pay for the bills while I do something that I enjoy. I want to teach collage because it's way easier to teach ...
- Thu Sep 17, 2026 11:06 am
- Forum: General Franchise Discussion
- Topic: People never wished back
- Replies: 13
- Views: 888
Re: People never wished back
The people that Nappa killed on Earth
The Namekians killed by Vegeta
The Truck Driver killed by Vegeta
The people who were killed by Babidi were likely not wished back if they died the day before Vegeta became Majin Vegeta.
The Namekians killed by Vegeta
The Truck Driver killed by Vegeta
The people who were killed by Babidi were likely not wished back if they died the day before Vegeta became Majin Vegeta.
- Fri Sep 11, 2026 7:56 pm
- Forum: In-Universe Discussion
- Topic: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
- Replies: 37914
- Views: 5797892
Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
If you take the anime at its word that Kid Boo was the strongest form of Boo, and that General Rild was even stronger than that, I don't think it's possible to take it any other way than than base Goku in the Black Star Dragon Balls arc is stronger than Boohan, and probably Vegeta too by extension ...
- Wed Sep 09, 2026 12:20 am
- Forum: General Franchise Discussion
- Topic: Non-thread-worthy discussions
- Replies: 5680
- Views: 1718572
Re: Non-thread-worthy discussions
GT's first half is pretty upbeat and campy as it try to be a light heart adventure that the Pilaf saga was. Once the Bebi saga starts, things try to be like DBZ again.
- Sat Sep 05, 2026 1:30 pm
- Forum: General Franchise Discussion
- Topic: Non-thread-worthy discussions
- Replies: 5680
- Views: 1718572
Re: Non-thread-worthy discussions
Who's to say Bardock didn't leave mothers and their children alive in other planets?
We can't say for sure as we never saw it. However, he may make let some expections slide. He's still a bad guy as even shitty people can still be nice towards others. Al Simmons in Spawn is an example as he ...
- Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:40 am
- Forum: General Franchise Discussion
- Topic: Non-thread-worthy discussions
- Replies: 5680
- Views: 1718572
Re: Non-thread-worthy discussions
Bardock in DB- and DBS was still a bad guy as he still killed millions (if not billions) during his job and never thought much of it. He may care about his family and help one person, but he is not a saint. He went to Hell for sure.
- Thu Sep 03, 2026 11:51 am
- Forum: General Franchise Discussion
- Topic: Non-thread-worthy discussions
- Replies: 5680
- Views: 1718572
Re: Non-thread-worthy discussions
I don't think he was ever evil. He was more natural as he still had moral standers as he said that he doesn't hurt or kill kids.
- Thu Sep 03, 2026 11:42 am
- Forum: General Franchise Discussion
- Topic: Non-thread-worthy discussions
- Replies: 5680
- Views: 1718572
Re: Non-thread-worthy discussions
GT may be the only DB show were no bad guy became good. Unlike in the other series of Dragon Ball.
DB: Oolong, Yamucha, Tenshinhan, and Chaozu
DBZ: Piccolo, Vegeta, #16, #17, #18, and Fat Buu
Super: Ganma 1 & 2
Daima: Glorio
DB: Oolong, Yamucha, Tenshinhan, and Chaozu
DBZ: Piccolo, Vegeta, #16, #17, #18, and Fat Buu
Super: Ganma 1 & 2
Daima: Glorio
- Tue Sep 01, 2026 7:09 pm
- Forum: General Franchise Discussion
- Topic: Non-thread-worthy discussions
- Replies: 5680
- Views: 1718572
Re: Non-thread-worthy discussions
Do you guys think Granolah went to Heaven or Hell after he died?
- Tue Sep 01, 2026 12:30 pm
- Forum: Fan-Created Works
- Topic: Fan Works Explosion
- Replies: 15770
- Views: 4020853
Re: Fan Works Explosion
Those are neat. I doubt we will ever see a Dragon Ball collab in MTG as Bandai Namco probably sees Hasbro as a competitor when it comes to toys and trading cards.