Search found 2 matches

by TheNorx
Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:07 am
Forum: Dragon Ball Kai
Topic: Chris Sabat announces Buu saga licensed by Funimation
Replies: 244
Views: 52101

Re: Chris Sabat announces Buu saga licensed by Funimation

As far as recasts go, the only person that I actually WANT to be recast is Goten.

I'm REALLY hoping that doesn't happen as Goten is amongst my top favorite characters, and I absolutely love what Kara Edwards did for his voice. It has this cute Huey, Dewey, and Louie quality without being too ...
by TheNorx
Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:15 pm
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: Question: Why does SSJs Roar?
Replies: 12
Views: 2281

Question: Why does SSJs Roar?

Has anyone else ever noticed in the original Japanese version of the series that whenever someone is charging up or yelling while in SSJ form a roar can be heard in the background? What exactly causes this? Has it ever been explained?

I actually like the effect and think it is kind of a let down ...