A Budokai Tenkaichi/Sparking! game, just for GT?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Conan the SSJ
I Live Here

A Budokai Tenkaichi/Sparking! game, just for GT?

Post by Conan the SSJ » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:53 pm

Well, this is how I'd like to see such a game done if SPIKE were to develop it. I pretty much put myself into the same mind-set I imagine the game and story-mode developers would, taking into account limitations and whatnot, while also making a decently accurate story mode within reason of the game's structure. Similar to Budokai Tenkaichi/Sparking! 1 & Budokai Tenkaichi 3/Sparking! METEOR, the story mode would more-or-less be a pure cut-scenes thing (but with some big cut-scenes like BT2 and Infinite World would have), so no over-world flying and occasional random battle points like in Budokai Tenkaichi 2/Sparking! NEO. Like the latter two games though, there would be in-game-transformations and certain types of fusions/mergings, with pretty much all characters based on how they are in GT and GT alone.

Outside of stripping certain elements that were in BT2's story mode, think of the rest of the game as a pure GT version of that game, though with better finishing moves and fighting mechanics where plausible. This is a work in progress, so I'm not posting my whole imagination of this thing right off the bat. Think of it like a cross between fanfiction and a guide you'd find in an extensive video-game FAQ. I'll start with a list of the characters & their transformations, fusions, etc., a list of arenas, the game's playable modes, and the first chunck of how the story mode plays out. Once completed with the story mode, I'll make it a point to list alternate costumes, moves for each character & form, etc. Mind you, this won't be an over-night thing, given how sparse my spare-time has gotten, so keep patience over the next couple months.

With all that in mind, do enjoy! (Please forgive me for the use of dub names)

DragonBall GT: Budokai Tenkaichi 4

Characters:

Goku (Adult, Base): Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3
Goku (Kid, Base): Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan 4; Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta Fusion
Pan (Preteen)
Trunks (Base): Super Saiyan; Gotenks (Adult, Base): Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 3
Uub (Base); Majin Merging w/t Buu
Vegeta (Base): Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 4; Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta Fusion
Gohan (Base): Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2
Goten (Base): Super Saiyan; Gotenks (Adult, Base): Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 3
Piccolo
Krillin (Old)
Android 18
Videl (Adult Base): Great Saiyagirl
Hercule
Majin Buu
Pilaf Robot: Combo-Bot
Sheila
Gale
Ledgic
Giant
Zoonama
Cardinal Mutchy Mutchy (Base-Priest): Mutchy Form
Luud (Base-Half-Power): Full Power
Nezi: Mega Cannon Sigma Form
General Rilldo (Base): Hyper Mega Form, Meta Rilldo
Dr. Myuu
Baby (Base-Infant): Teen Baby, Adult Baby
Baby-Vegeta (Base-Super-Saiyan): Super Baby-Vegeta, Super Baby-Vegeta 2, Golden Great Ape
Android 17; Machine Merging unto Super 17
Dr. Gero
Freeza (Final Form)
Cell (Perfect Form)
Nappa
Saibaman
Haze Shenron
Rage Shenron: Electric Slime
Oceanus Shenron (Princess Oto): True Form
Naturon Shenron (Beaver Absorption): Pan Absorption
Nuova Shenron (Base): Transformation
Eis Shenron
Syn Shenron: Omega Shenron
Goku Jr.: Super Saiyan
Vegeta Jr.: Super Saiyan
Mamba
Lord Yao
Golden Great Ape

Arenas:
1: Kami's Lookout
2: West City
3: Satan City
4: Mt. Paouz
5: Caves
6: Plains
7: Islands
8: World Tournament Arena
9: Mountains
10: Another Planet City
11: Woods of M2
12: Planet Tuffle
13: Hell
14: Supreme Kai's Planet
15: Desert City
16: Dying Earth

Modes:
"The Grand Story" (Story Mode)
"Dueling" (Standard Duelin' mode)
"Training" (Serving both a lessons tutorial to the game and a training area against non-reactive opponents)
"Grand Tournament" (Standard Tournament mode with an easier, optional 'Jr. Division' selection)
"Options" (Setting options, languages, etc. for the game)
"Evolution GT" (Customization & Skill Purchasing mode, w/t an unlockable 'Grand Library' bios section)
"Never Ending Battle" (A build-up mode similar to BT2's 'Ultimate Battle Z', where you can choose to fight as a good guy against the villains, or a villain against the bad guys)

"The Grand Story"

Narrator introduction:
"Long, long ago... A wise and powerful Namekian, whom ascended to the throne of Gaurdian of the Earth, created 7 magic Dragonballs. However... Before this Kami purged the evil of King Piccolo from within, he'd created another set of Dragonballs, the most powerful in existence... The Grand Journey is about to begin, a journey from which the legendary Goku, his family, and friends may not survive...!"

"Chapter 1 -- A Pest of Legend"
Narrator introduction:
"Goku, the Earth's greatest hero, has spent the last 5 years training a pupil he personally chose at the last World Martial Arts Tournament. This student, Uub, is prepared to give his Saiyan teacher everything he has in a graduation sparring. However, as they train atop the mystical scope of Kami's Lookout, a very old enemy of Goku's has resurfaced... What does Emperor Pilaf have planned!?"

01; ~Kami's Lookout~ "All New Beginning" - Goku (Adult) Vs. Uub
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Goku: "Well, Uub, this is it. Before we part ways, we'll have one last fight here and now. Are ya' ready?"
Uub: "I'm ready! I won't hold back, Goku."
Goku: "This is gonna be so fun...! I'm so excited!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
Goku: "I know that isn't your best, now show me the power I know sleeps inside you."
Uub: "You're just as unbelievable as ever. But that won't stop me from coming, get ready for my full power!"

02; ~Kami's Lookout~ "Uub's Final Test" - Uub Vs. Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Adult)
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Goku: "Incredible, you've gotten far stronger than I expected. But ya' know, there's a little surprise I've been saving."
Uub: "A surprise?"
Goku: "This might even seem familiar to you in a way. Be prepared, Uub, this is my ultimate power level!!"
[Goku transforms to Super Saiyan level 3]
Uub: "I can't believe it!"
SSJ3 Goku: "You're not scared, are you?"
Uub: "No way! For some reason, this is the most exciting moment of my life! Let's go!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
Goku: "You're truly incredible, Uub. You win."
Uub: "Really, you mean I've graduated?"
Goku: "Heh heh, this wasn't so much a graduation, I just wanted one more good fight between us."
Uub: "Thank you, Goku, for everything."
Goku: "Hey, you were the great teacher!"

03; ~Kami's Lookout~ "Pesky Old Rival" - Goku (Adult) Vs. Pilaf Robot
Pre-fight cut-scene:
[The Pilaf Bot has the Black-Star Dragonballs before him on the Lookout]
Pilaf Bot: "After decades of blood, sweat, and a considerable bit of luck, I will finally get my wish for global dominance!"
Mai (Offscreen): "Yes, but Emperor Pilaf, I've come to notice that every time we get this far, some bad luck gets in our way."
Pilaf: "A good point. Now, to the business at hand... Thank you, Kami and King Piccolo! Your Shenron will be my key to--!!"
Goku: "Hey, who's that over there? Is that you? Emperor Pilaf!?"
Pilaf: "Oh no!! I won't let you get in my way, prepare to die!"
[Pilaf Robot transforms to Combo-Bot form]
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
Goku: "You guys never really change, do ya'?"
Pilaf Combo-Bot: "This is so unfair! If only, Shenron... If only you'd rise up right now!"
[The Dragonballs glow]
Pilaf Combo-Bot: "Huh?"

Big Cut-scene:
[The Dragonballs sparkle from Pilaf's words, with the Black-Star Shenron bursting forth, towering over the Lookout as the Pilaf Combo-Bot and Goku look in amazement]
Black-Star Shenron: "State your one and only wish right now."
Pilaf Combo-Bot: "I-i-i-i-it's incredible! I'm really getting my wish!"
[Goku gets between Pilaf and the dragon in mid-air, looking down at Pilaf]
Goku (Adult): "No, Pilaf, don't do this! This dragon is something I've never seen, ya' don't know what'll happen if a wish is made!"
Pilaf Combo-Bot: "Goku, you big oaf of a pest! I wish you'd just go back to being a kid so I really could beat you!"
Black-Star Shenron: "So be it."
[The dragon's eyes glow as the wish is granted, with Goku being transformed from adult to a child]
Goku (Kid): "What in the world?"
Black-Star Shenlong: "The wish is granted. Until the next summoning..."
Pilaf Combo-Bot: "NO!!!"
[The Dragonballs shoot up toward outer space and divide]

"Chapter 2 -- Blasting Off"
Narrator introduction:
"With Goku reduced to the size of a 12 year old, he is informed by King Kai of the dangerous ramifications of the Black-Star Dragonballs. If they're not gathered together and returned to Earth within one year's time, an explosion will occur that'll wipe out all life on the planet! Goku is determined to go on one more Dragonball hunt for the Earth's sake, but first he needs a ship and crew... Worse of all, he must tell his family of the unique metamorphosis his body has undergone!"

01; ~Satan City~ "Unfamiliar Reunion" - Goku (Kid) Vs. Pan
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Pan: "Hey! Just who do you think you are, I could've stopped that bank robbery all by myself!"
Goku: "You sure are a feisty one, you actually remind me of my wife, hahahaha."
Pan: "Wait, what? You're married!?"
Goku: "I know, I look a bit too young for my age, huh?"
Pan: "Oh shut up! I'll show you that nobody messes with Pan!"
Goku: "P-Pan..?"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
Pan: "Wow, you're quite the powerhouse of a kid."
Goku: "You said your name was Pan, your parents wouldn't happen to be Gohan and Videl, would they?"
Pan: "You know my parents?"
Goku: "It all makes sense! So you're my granddaughter Pan?"
Pan: "Ugh!? G-Grandpa Goku...?"

02; ~West City~ "Vegeta's Compromise" - Vegeta Vs. Trunks
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Vegeta: "Well, son, I take it you've heard about Kakarrot venturing into space for a Dragonball hunt."
Trunks: "Yeah, apparently Gohan's going with him as well?"
Vegeta: "No, I've decided to include those who've been slacking off during these times of peace, namely you and Goten!"
Trunks: "Wait, what!? But I have to stay here to run Capsule Corp!"
Vegeta: "Then consider this a hostile takeover! If you can beat me in a fight, you can stay, but if not..."
Trunks: "Alright then, let's go, Dad!"
*Battle*
Post-battle cut-scene:
Vegeta: "Well, then, looks like someone had better pack extra scarfs and trench coats."
Trunks: "Oh man..."

03; ~World Tournament Arena~ "A Run for Gramps' Money" - Pan Vs. Mr. Satan
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Mr. Satan: "Goodness, Pan, go easy on your ol' gramps. I did get the ring scheduled for just the two of us today and all."
Pan: "Yeah, yeah. They treat me like I'm a baby, can't go on that mission into space, but I am not a baby!"
Mr. Satan: "You certainly are not... My adorable, angel of a darlin' cute sweetheart!"
Pan: "Who're you calling angel!?"
*Battle*
Mr. Satan: "Uh gee, Pan, couldn't you have shown the slightest bit of compassion...?"
Pan: "I'll show them! I am old enough for this mission, I'll become someone!"
Mr. Satan: "Umm, Pan? ...Medic?"

Big Cut-scene:
[Within the ship on the outskirts of West City, Goku & Trunks enter the main control room as they wait for Goten to finish a phone chat outside. And inside, they find Pan]
Pan: "Hello!"
Goku: "Uh, Pan!?"
Trunks: "Pan, oh no!"
Pan: "I'll be along for the ride, Uncle Goten can stay here and wait for us... Wait for me to come back with the Dragonballs, that is!
[Trunks tries to hurry to the control panel]
Trunks: "Pan, don't touch--!"
Pan: "Blast off!"
[With her hitting of the red button, the ship blasts off, venturing into outer space with fantastic speed]

"Chapter 3 -- Merchant Planet Imecka"
Narrator introduction:
"In the adventure to find the Black-Star Dragonballs and save the Earth from certain destruction, the trio of Goku, his granddaughter Pan, and Trunks - the son of Bulma and Vegeta - have set out to find the 7 magic orbs before their time is up. They will come across many planets and many enemies along the way, yet these three are prepared to let nothing stop their quest. Now that they've crash-landed on the merchant planet Imecka, Goku and his friends encounter a very bizarre government!"

01; ~Caves~ "Get Our Ship!" - Pan Vs. Sheila
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Pan: "It's bad enough we crashed on this garbage of a planet, but to have our ship stolen by you guys has really ruined my day!"
Sheila: "How dare you! You break in here to steal Lord Don Kee's property and talk with such insolence?"
Pan: "I don't have time for chat, lady. Grandpa, Trunks, be ready to hop on the ship after I get it back!"
Sheila: "Over my dead body!"
*Battle*
Sheila: "Oh no...!"
Pan: "Hah, lesson learned, don't mess with Pan!"

02; ~Desert City~ "On the Most Wanted List" - Trunks Vs. Gale
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Gale: "So, you think you can escape the wrath of Lord Don Kee, 'ey?"
Trunks: "I don't think, I know. These laws of communism will get you nowhere."
Gale: "They'll get you in jail for the next year!"
Trunks: "Sorry, I have other plans, gonna have to make this short."
Post-fight cut-scene:
Trunks: "Well, even though we should respect the rules of other planets, I'm starting to agree with Goku that Imecka could use some change."
Gale: "Why... you...!"

03; ~Caves~ "Surrender?" - Goku (Kid) Vs. Gale & Sheila
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Gale: "Oh no, those cursed kids are back!"
Sheila: "Yeah, and Ledgic's not here to back us up!"
Goku: "No worries, guys, we're here to turn ourselves in..."
Gale & Sheila: "R-r-really!?"
Goku: "...Not!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
Gale & Sheila: "..."
Goku: "Heh heh heh, you guys were quite fun, now to Don Kee!"

04; ~Caves~ "Ledgic Emerges" - Legic Vs. Trunks
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Ledgic: "So, you made it this far. But you have one more obstacle before getting to Don Kee."
Trunks: "You have incredible power, is this what you've been reduced to, taking orders from a pansey like Don Kee?"
Ledgic: "I take orders from nobody! I do this for my own reasons and I'd rather face the little one..."
Trunks: "...Well, sorry, guess I'll have to do!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
Goku: "Oh no, Trunks!"
Trunks: "C-careful..."

05; ~Another Planet City~ "Goku's Turn" - Super Saiyan Goku (Kid) Vs. Ledgic
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Goku: "So, ya' think you're a real tough guy taking down Trunks?"
Ledgic: "Is that his name, not that it matters. You're the challenge I've truly desired since your arrival."
Goku: "You're not like these other aliens, are you?"
Ledgic: "Not quite. And you'd better not hold back. I'm more familiar with your kind than you know... Saiyan."
Goku: "Hm? So you know. Alright then, I'll give ya' a sample!"
[Goku transforms to Super Saiyan]
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
Ledgic: "Incredible... That was just a sample?"
Goku: "Heh heh, don't worry about it. If I were a few decades younger, you'd of taken me out."
Ledgic: "Hm, a few decades younger? Are you not a child? I'm not sure I understand."
Goku: "You don't have to. Just know that I'll be out there and always willing to accept another challenge."
Ledgic: "You truly are a warrior of honor, Goku. Next time, I will defeat you."

"Chapter 4 -- Hunt for the Dragonballs"
Narrator Introduction:
"After making their way off the now reformed planet of Imecka, Goku and the others set off to truly begin their search for the 7 Black-Star Dragonballs. Their first stop is on a planet with a very large scope to its wild life environment. Coming upon a Giant who's eaten a Dragonball, Goku must go where no Saiyan has gone before, meanwhile the planets of Calvo and Luud await for the Dragonball after that. Hurry, Goku, planet Earth's destiny rests in your hands!"

01; ~Islands~ "Giant of a Battle" - Goku (Kid) Vs. Giant
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Giant: "Errr arrrghhhh!!!!"
Goku: "Um, excuse me, Mr. Giant? I couldn't help but notice you got quite the tooth ache!"
Giant: "Yrrchhhh arrrrhhhhh!!!"
Goku: "Allow me to knock that pain out with an old rememdy my Grandpa used on me, a knuckle sandwich!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
Goku: "Alright! We got the Dragonball, our very first one!"
Giant: "Ooooh..."
Goku: "Thanks for everything, Giant. Be sure to brush your teeth after every meal!"
Giant: "Hohohoho."

02; ~Caves~ "Encounter on Calvo" - Goku (Kid) & Trunks Vs. Zoonama
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Zoonama: "Ooooh my lovely little Trunksie, we'll be so happily married!"
Trunks: "H-h-hey pal! You really got the wrong idea, I just faked this whole thing so you'd stop the earthqukes on that town!"
Zoonama: "Errr!! You fooled me!? How dare you, my own bride!"
Goku: "Oh boy, he's mad, it'll be a miracle if we get off here with the Dragonball...!"
Trunks: "Forget about the Dragonball... we can't let me get stuck down here with that crazy monster!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
Zoonama: "You... you hurt me...?"
Trunks: "Looks like he's cooled down for the moment..."
Zoonama: "My own bride! I loved you!! And you broke my whisker..."
Goku: "Seems he never actually caused the earthquakes to begin with, maybe he can help the villagers."
Trunks: "Maybe!"

03 ; ~Caves~ "Cult Crazy Predicament" - Cardinal Mutchy Mutchy Vs. Pan
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Pan: "You! You stole our Dragonball on planet Calvo, didn't you!?"
Cardinal Mutchy Mutchy: "Hahahaha, that would be the Para Para Brothers who did the theft."
Pan: "They did it for you, which means you're the big guy who's gotta take responsibility."
Cardinal Mutchy Mutchy: "Sorry, little girl. I report to more higher-ups than your feeble mind could imagine."
Pan: "I don't care either way, just give me back our dragonball!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
Pan: "Darn it, how could he get the upper hand...?"
Cardinal Mutchy Mutchy: "You'll make a most nourishing sacrifice for Lord Luud. Most nourishing, indeed!"
Pan: "Oh no...!"

04; ~Caves~ "Gotta Save Pan" - Trunks Vs. Cardinal Mutchy Mutchy
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Trunks: "You give us Pan back right now!"
Cardinal Mutchy Mutchy: "I'm afraid I can't do that, as she's already long gone within the belly of Lord Luud, hahahaha!"
Trunks: "Damn you... I'll make you pay for this! Goku, stand aside, he's mine!"
Cardinal Mutchy Mutchy: "You've no idea what you're dealing with, I'll send you right alongside your puny friend."
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
Trunks: "You'll give us Pan back or I'll rip your throat out... Slowly!"
Cardinal Mutchy Mutchy: "You really think I'm done for...? Mark my words, you've only seen the beginning!"
[Cardinal Mutchy Mutchy transforms to his Mutchy Form]
Mutchy: "Hahahahaha!!"

05; ~Another Planet City~ "Mutchy's Trump Card" - Super Saiyan Goku (Kid) & Trunks Vs. Mutchy
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Goku: "His power's increased tremendously. Trunks, let me go first."
Trunks: "Right."
Mutchy: "You actually believe you can win, you're just a child!"
Goku: "A child with surprises."
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
Goku: "That wacko's done for."
Trunks: "Yeah, but without him, how do we get Pan back?"
Dolltaki (Offscreen): "You two Saiyans should really concern yourselves more with what's about to rise!"
Trunks: "Who is that?"
Dolltaki (Offscreen): "Master Dolltaki, one of the many followers of the great Dr. Myuu, leader of the Luud Cult."
Goku: "A doctor, why doesn't that surprise me."
Dolltaki (Offscreen): "The time of Luud is now!"

06; ~Caves~ "The Incredible Luud" - Luud Vs. Goku (Kid) & Trunks
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Goku: "The power in that thing is incredible. Could Pan really be in there?"
Trunks: "Let's hope so. Destroying it might bring her back to us."
Luud: "..."
Goku: "It's almost kinda cute, heh, at least we'll get a good fight outta it."
Trunks: "Goku!"
*Battle*
Trunks: "Woah, the power in that thing is off the charts."
Goku: "And it isn't even at full power yet."
Trunks: "You're right, it's about to transform!"
[Luud transforms to Full Power]

07; ~Caves~ "Three on One?" - Goku (Kid) & Trunks Vs. Full Power Luud
Full Power Luud: "...!!"
Goku: "Even if we both go Super Saiyan, we still might not be enough to stop him."
Trunks: "You're serious."
Goku: "Yeah, I really don't know if we can pull this one off."
Pan (Offscreen): "Grandpa! Trunks! Can you hear me?"
Trunks: "Pan!?"
Goku: "Pan, is that you?"
Pan (Offscreen): "Well, it ain't Grandma Chichi! Listen up, I got a plan to attack that thing."
Goku: "You do? How?"
Pan (Offscreen): "Just give that giant robot your all and I'll handle the rest from in here."
*Battle*
Pan: "Grandpa, Trunks, you did it!"
Trunks: "No, we did it."
Goku: "Wow Pan, that was a great plan! Timing our attacks from the inside and outside, I gotta remember that one"

"Chapter 5 -- War of the Machine Mutants"
Narrator introduction:
"As Goku, Pan, and Trunks have left the conflict with the Luud cult behind them, they will soon find the ominous name of Dr. Myuu to come haunting them sooner than expected. For back on the planet Imecka, they found the small robot Giru, whom ingested the trio's Dragon Radar and thus became their ally and friend. However, secrets lay beneath the small innocence of Giru as the team has found its third Dragonball, convincing Pan and the others to make a stop on his home planet of M2..."

01; ~Another Planet City~ "Giru's Ambush" - Nezi Vs. Goku (Kid) & Trunks
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Nezi: "I see T-20-06 has led you right into our trap."
Pan: "Giru, how does this guy know your serial number?"
Giru (Offscreen): "Giru know nothing! Giru, Giru!"
Trunks: "What do you want with us?"
Nezi: "It's simple, your Saiyan bodies. Kindly hand them over?"
Goku: "Not on your life, tin woman!"
*Battle*
Nezi: "Haha, seems I win."
Goku: "Pan, you have to get outta here..."

02; ~Another Planet City~ "Brave Gambit" - Nezi Vs. Pan
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Pan: "You're not taking Trunks and my Grandpa!"
Nezi: "You really think you can stop me, little girl?"
Pan: "You really don't know the kind of men my Dad and Grandpa are."
Nezi: "And I should care, why?"
Pan: "'Cause they're the strongest fighters in the universe and I make them look like insects!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
Pan: "No... err..."
Nezi: "If you're the strongest in the universe, what does that make me? Hahaha!"
Goku (Offscreen): "Pan! Darn you!"

03; ~Woods of M2~ "Taking on the Sigma Force" - Goku (Kid) Vs. Mega Cannon Nezi
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Nezi: "Our scans tell us you're the most powerful of you three pathetic Saiyans, are you now?"
Goku: "For what you did to Pan, I will pay you back."
Nezi: "Shut that thing you call a mouth! I'll prove once and for all who has the power here, Mega Cannon Sigma Force!"
[Nezi transforms to Mega Cannon Sigma Form]
Goku: "Heh heh, not bad, though I could still take you out like this. And I got forms a hundred times stronger."
Nezi: "Enough bluffing, you're ours."
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
Goku: "Heh, I told ya', tin woman. Sorry you had to-- Err! What an incredible power... And it's heading straight here!"

04; ~Woods of M2~ "Rilldo's Arrival" - General Rilldo Vs. Trunks & Pan
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Pan: "So, you're the big guy in charge of Giru and the other robots?"
Rilldo: "That would be correct. I am General Rilldo, commanding officer of Dr. Myuu's Machine Mutants."
Pan: "I don't care who you are! You made Giru betray us and stole our Dragonballs, now you'll pay!"
Trunks: "Pan, wait!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[A metal slab of Trunks is layed out on the ground and disappears]
Pan: "No, not Trunks!"
Rilldo: "Heh, don't worry, your friend isn't dead."
Goku: "He's right, Pan, and this transport looks something like Instant Transmission."
Pan: "I'll find him, I swear!"

05; ~Woods of M2~ "Transformations" - Super Saiyan Goku (Kid) Vs. Hyper Mega Rilldo
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Goku: "You got quite the power there, Rilldo. You're even stronger than Majin Buu."
Rilldo: "Thanks for the compliment, boy. Though while I estimate we're equals, you're holding back quite a share of your own power."
Goku: "Heh heh, you mean this?"
Rilldo: "An unbelievable increase, so this is a legendary Super Saiyan?"
SSJ Goku: "One of many. Now how about you stop holding back as well."
Rilldo: "Very well, you'll regret that request..."
[Rilldo transforms to Hyper Mega Rilldo]
SSJ Goku: "Woah, that's a lot more power than I expected."
Hyper Mega Rilldo: "You're dead, Saiyan!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
Hyper Mega Rilldo: "Err, you caught me off guard there, kid."
SSJ Goku: "As powerful as you've gotten Rilldo, I still have a slight advantage, so why not give this up?"
Hyper Mega Rilldo: "Ergg..."

06; ~Woods of M2~ "Rilldo's Surprise" - Super Saiyan Goku (Kid) Vs. Meta Rilldo
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Hyper Mega Rilldo: "I'd say it's time to show you my ultimate form."
SSJ Goku: "So you do have a little bit left, huh?"
Hyper Mega Rilldo: "Trust me, Saiyan, with this form, I will truly have no weaknesses!"
[Hyper Mega Rilldo transforms to Meta Rilldo]
SSJ Goku: "Woah, that is quite the increase. I sense we're now even, but don't let that go to your head!"
Meta Rilldo: "The fact that we're equals doesn't matter, as long as you have weaknesses and I don't, my victory is already assured!"
SSJ Goku: "Don't be so certain, maybe if I were a typical Super Saiyan, but an Ascended Saiyan might prove otherwise."
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
Meta Rilldo: "I'm not done yet!"
SSJ Goku: "Darn it..."
Pan (Offscreen): "Grandpa, I've found the Dragonballs, but Dr. Myuu has Trunks!"
SSJ Goku: "Pan, don't come any closer! Stay away!"
Meta Rilldo: "You're both mine, hahahaha!"

07; ~Caves~ "Dr. Myuu's Defense" - Goku (Kid) & Pan Vs. Dr. Myuu
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Dr. Myuu: "No!! How has this happened!? T-20-06, you betrayed me!?"
Giru (Offscreen): "Not betray. Giru friend and ally of Goku, Pan, and Trunks. Enemy of Dr. Myuu! Giru, Giru."
Goku: "Well, Dr. Myuu, looks like your plan's backfired."
Pan: "Yep, I guess General Rilldo sending us here proved to be your undoing, heh heh."
Dr. Myuu: "No, not yet! I-I won't go down without a fight!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
Dr. Myuu: "This can't be... my life's work ruined!"
Goku: "Sorry to ruin your mutant army plans and all."
Trunks (Offscreen): "Actually, Goku, the Machine Mutants weren't Dr. Myuu's ultimate tool in taking over the universe."
Goku & Pan: "Trunks!"

"Chapter 6 -- Baby's Crusade"
Narrator introduction:
"After barely surviving the steel might of General Rilldo, Goku and Pan were sent to the personal planet of the ruler of the Machine Mutants, the evil Dr. Myuu. Thanks to the help of Giru, whom was working with Trunks the entire time, the two Saiyans were able to spring back and defeat the mad doctor. But just as everything seemed well and good, Trunks has revealed a startling secret of Dr. Myuu's, the creation of an evil entity known as Baby..."

01; ~Caves~ "Birth of Baby" - Goku (Kid), Trunks, & Pan Vs. Baby (Base-Infant)
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Trunks: "Oh no! How could he possibly escape, I shut down every life support system."
Dr. Myuu (Offscreen): "I knew you couldn't die so easily my Baby, now show those rotten Saiyans what you're truly made of!"
Baby: "...Saiyans...?"
Goku: "That thing's got impressive energy considering it's smaller than me."
Pan: "Well, Grandpa, you oughta know better than anyone how size doesn't matter."
Baby: "...Saiyans...!"
Trunks: "We'd better take him out now, we're lucky he's not even fully developed."
Goku: "Mhmm... Now!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
Goku: "Alright, we did it!"
Pan: "Yeah, but Dr. Myuu's getting away!"
Trunks: "It's fine, Pan. Without Myuu, the Machine Mutants have nowhere to turn, so Giru and I can shut them down."
Goku: "And without Baby, I doubt that quack doctor will try anything again so soon."
Pan: "Alright..."

Big Cut-scene:
[Within the control center of Dr. Myuu's ship, he looks upon a hologram at planet M2]
Dr. Myuu: "Disgusting Saiyans, I'll get them back, even if it takes a hundred years!"
[The ship speeds through space as it reaches M2's orbit]
Dr. Myuu: "I swear it, you rotten Saiyans, my beautiful Baby will be reborn..."
[Myuu begins to physically shake as his voice groans]
Baby-as-Myuu: "...Do you have any idea how sick I am of hearing that over and over...?"
[Myuu begins to choke himself]
Baby-as-Myuu: "You pathetic halfwit...! My Baby, my Baby, my Baby!!"
[Baby busts out of the back of Myuu, decapitating him and bringing a hand to his head]
Baby: "You really are a fool. Who do you think it was that gave you the plans for Luud and the others!? I'm the genius, you are nothing!!"
[Baby bashes in Myuu's head, causing a Dragonball to burst forth, then crawls up the computer console as the ship enters M2]
Baby: "It will be I whom takes on those filthy Saiyans... And it won't be your feeble revenge I seek, dear doctor, but my own vengeance!"

02; ~Woods of M2~ "Final Clash on M2" - Goku (Kid), Trunks, & Pan Vs. General Rilldo
Pre-fight cut-scene:
[With the ship before them, the three Saiyans stand before it ready to re-enter]
Trunks: "Excellent work restoring our ship, Giru!"
Pan: "Yeah, I thought it'd be metal forever."
Goku: "Well, as long as it's normal again, we may as well--"
Rilldo: "Idiots!"
Goku: "Rilldo!"
Rilldo: "You filthy Saiyans won't leave this planet alive!"
Pan: "Who're you callin' filthy!?"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[With Rilldo laid out dead, Goku and the others have left as Baby suddenly appears]
Rilldo: "....."
Baby: "I'll get you, yet!"

03; ~Plains~ "Reunion on Planet Vidal" - Baby (Base-Infant) Vs. Trunks
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Trunks: "Baby! You little scoundrel, you followed us here to planet Vidal!?"
Baby: "More like hopped a ride, you stupid Saiyan. Who do you think supplied that last Dragonball for you?"
Trunks: "You won't get away with the people you've killed!"
Baby: "Oh, but I think I will, with the help of that pretty boy body."
Trunks: "Ugh!?"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[With Baby nowhere in sight, Trunks is struggling with himself as it's clear Baby is possessing him]
Trunks: "Grrr, grahhhh!!"
Goku (Offscreen): "Oh no, Trunks!"
Baby-Trunks: "Heh heh heh heh, ahahahahahaha!"

04; ~Plains~ "Baby and Trunks" - Goku (Kid) Vs. Trunks
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Pan: "No! You get out of our friend right now!"
Baby-Trunks: "Sorry, little girl. I rather like my new home... The power in the one you call Trunks, it's extraordinary!"
Goku: "Stay back, Pan! I'll take him on and knock that Baby flyin'."
Baby-Trunks: "You'll take me on!? You ignorant, pathetic little Saiyan!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
Goku: "It's over, Baby, leave Trunks' body right now!"
Baby-Trunks: "Never! As long as there's a breath in his body, I'll nev--- Errg!!"
Goku: "Huh?"
Trunks: "Get outta me... Get out!"
Pan: "Trunks, is that you!?"
Trunks: "Get out of my body!!"
[Trunks transforms to Super Saiyan]
Goku: "Yes! He did it, Baby's been popped out!"
Pan: "Yeah, but Grandpa, he escaped again!"
Goku: "Darn it..."

05; ~Satan City~ "On Earth" - Goten Vs. Teen Baby
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Baby: "You there, you are Saiyan."
Goten: "I'm also an Earthling, which you probably don't know a lot about. Who are you and what's with interrupting my date?"
Baby: "I'm the one asking the questions and I have only one for you... Are you familiar with Goku?"
Goten: "You know my father!?"
Baby: "Haha! What a conundrum, you're the offspring of that childish Saiyan trash? No matter, show me your full power!"
Goten: "What the hell are you...!?"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[Goten is alone on the battle-field with no sign of Baby]
Goten: "Did I do it? Err--!"
Valese (Offscreen): "Goten! Are you okay!?"
Baby-Goten: "I have him. Now, to the strongest Saiyan on this feeble, blue planet... Ahhhh!!"
[Baby-Goten transforms to Super Saiyan]
SSJ Baby-Goten: "...Prince Vegeta!"

"Chapter 7 -- Baby's Conquest"
Narrator introduction:
"Leaving the conflict with Baby behind them, Goku, Pan, and Trunks continue their search for the final three Black-Star Dragonballs. But little do they know... Back on Earth, Baby has arrived and gone on a killing spree, hunting for the families of his Saiyan enemies! Having found Goten, the evil parasite tricks him into a battle where the opportunity to gain control is taken. On the hunt for Vegeta, it is only a matter of time before planet Earth is brought to her knees..."

01; ~Mountains~ "The Sons of Goku" - Gohan Vs. Super Saiyan Goten
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Baby-Goten: "Well, now, it would seem your power is far more capable for my plans than this puny runt's."
Gohan: "You clearly aren't Goten, but I refuse to kill my own brother. What do you want!?"
Baby-Goten: "As smart as you are and you haven't figured it out? I want the best fight you can possibly give me!!"
Gohan: "I won't kill you, but I might make you wish for death. Leave my brother right now!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
SSJ Baby-Goten: "There! That's the power and depth in a Saiyan I've dreamt of...!"
[Super Saiyan Goten reverts to base and collapses, just as Super Saiyan 2 Gohan begins to show a sign of struggle, getting possessed]
SSJ2 Gohan: "Goten, no! Errrgh!!"

02; ~Mountains~ "Old Friend" - Super Saiyan 2 Gohan Vs. Piccolo
Pre-fight cut-scene:
SSJ2 Baby-Gohan: "What spectacular energy! No doubt, Gohan is one of the strongest on this planet..."
[Piccolo lands on the battle-field in front of the unconscious Goten]
Piccolo: "Show yourself, you sickening monster!"
SSJ2 Baby-Gohan: "Piccolo, the most powerful Namekian warrior and former Guardian of Earth. You know of me?"
Piccolo: "You really don't wanna mess with that Saiyan, lest you have a death wish at my hands!"
SSJ2 Baby-Gohan: "Hmph! I could use the practice in this new body, how about a fight? Shouldn't be too long."
Piccolo: "What!?"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[Piccolo is knocked out alongside Goten as Super Saiyan 2 Baby-Gohan towers over them]
SSJ2 Baby-Gohan: "How disappointing, though not unexpected. Even if you did have enough power, you'd never kill Gohan, how truly weak you are..."
[Super Saiyan 2 Baby-Gohan reverts to base]
Baby-Gohan: "Now, to Vegeta!"

03; ~West City~ "Vegeta's Defense" - Vegeta Vs. Super Saiyan 2 Gohan
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Baby-Gohan: "Vegeta, the Saiyan Prince. We meet at last."
Vegeta: "You attack me out here and nearly kill my daughter, you clearly don't have Gohan's brains. What kind of complete moron are you?"
Baby-Gohan: "Not a moron by any means, I am a genius! The last of my kind, just like you and Goku."
Vegeta: "You talk as though you're avenging a race we Saiyans took out... you couldn't be!?"
Baby-Gohan: "That's right, you fool! I am the last descendant of the Tuffle race and you'd better believe I'll use every skill in this body to take our vengeance!!"
[Baby-Gohan transforms to Super Saiyan 2]
Vegeta: "Hahahaha, how brilliant... Two birds, one stone, I get to eliminate a threat to the Earth and take up where my father left off!"
SSJ2 Baby-Gohan: "Enough! You're mine!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
SSJ2 Vegeta: "You clearly don't have the kind of moves and speed Gohan does, otherwise this would probably be a more evenly based fight."
SSJ2 Baby-Gohan: "You spoiled little brat... And you would really kill the son of your closest friend?"
SSJ2 Vegeta: "Well, why not? If I want to, I can be pretty freakin' evil, hahahaha!"
SSJ2 Baby-Gohan: "...Hahaha..."

04; ~West City~ "Vengeance of the Tuffles" - Super Saiyan 2 Gohan & Goten Vs. Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Pre-fight cut-scene:
[Goten lands on the battle-field]
Goten: "Hey there, guys. What's with all the fireworks, need a hand ending them?"
SSJ2 Vegeta: "Don't get involved in this, Goten. He is mine."
Goten: "You thought I was asking you?"
SSJ2 Vegeta: "What... Goten!?"
SSJ2 Baby-Gohan: "And now you see, Prince Vegeta. No matter how much stronger you may be than Gohan, you will never overwhelm this combined power."
SSJ2 Vegeta: "Watch me!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[With Gohan and Vegeta both reverted back to base, Vegeta seems to be struggling]
Vegeta: "No... I will NOT let you control me!!"
Goten: "You really think you have a choice?"
Gohan: "Come now, Vegeta. You'll embrace your new destiny rather you want it or not."
'Baby-Vegeta': "Control of the Earth, of the universe! It's what you always wanted, right?"
Vegeta: "No... Please no...!"
[A white light envelops the screen, a transformation sound being heard, as base Vegeta is replaced by base-Super-Saiyan Baby-Vegeta]
Baby-Vegeta: "Oh Vegeta, what ever would your father think if he saw you today? Nothing but the prime instrument in my Tuffle invasion, bwahahahaha!"

05; ~Mt. Paouz~ "Family Brawl" - Goku (Kid) & Pan Vs. Super Saiyan Gohan & Super Saiyan Goten
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Chichi (Offscreen): "Kill your father, now."
Pan: "We came back with the Dragonballs for this!?"
Goku: "Gohan, Goten, have you all lost your minds?"
Gohan: "Far from it. More like, been given new eyes."
Goten: "And for the first time, Dad, we will come at you with no holding back!"
[Goten & Gohan both transform to Super Saiyan]
Pan: "No, stop this! Uncle Goten, Daddy, why..."
Gohan: "Shut up! You don't get to call me that. Neither of you are part of this family anymore."
Goku: "You monsters..."
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
Pan: "Da-- Daddy...!"
[Pan collapses]
Goku: "Pan! Darn you, tell me the real reason for all of this!"
Goten: "We'll leave that to our great lord and master."
Gohan: "The great savior of our people whom will crush your kind from the universe forever."
Baby-Vegeta (Offscreen): "The great Baby!"
Goku: "...What!?"

06; ~Mt. Paouz~ "Buu's Escape" - Majin Buu Vs. Gohan
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Goku (Offscreen): "Hurry, Buu! You have to get Pan and Hercule outta here right now!"
Gohan: "You're not going anywhere, tubbie."
Majin Buu: "I am sorry, Gohan sir. But Pan and Hercule's safety matter most. Now move!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[Buu has escaped as Gohan is alone on the battle-field]
Buu (Offscreen): "Buu!"
Gohan: "Damn it, he got away!"
Baby-Vegeta (Offscreen): "Pay no mind to him! Goku is what matters, now come to me."
Gohan: "Yes, master."

07; ~Plains~ "Saiyan Extinction" - Baby-Vegeta Vs. Goku (Kid)
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Baby-Vegeta: "Looks like you can't keep hold of that impressive Super Saiyan 3. So is this the limit to your pathetic power?"
Goku: "Darn you, Baby... Even if I fall here, even if you do take out us Saiyans..."
Baby-Vegeta: "What? Someone will come along to take your place? Ha, dream on!"
Goku: "Baby, I'm warning you...!"
Baby-Vegeta: "My fellow race, my slaves all over the world, give me all of your energy!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[With no sign of Goku, Super Baby-Vegeta 2 stands alone the victor of the battle-field]
Baby-Vegeta: "The true fall of the Saiyan race, a moment which every Tuffle will look back to from this day on."
Old Kai (Offscreen): "Is he truly gone?"
Baby-Vegeta: "Farewell, Goku, may the hell where I sent you be as ruthless as what your people brought us to. Bwahahahaha!!"

"Chapter 8 -- Ascension After Ascension"
Narrator introduction:
"In the aftermath of Baby-Vegeta's apparent slaughter of Goku, the self-proclaimed Tuffle King uses the Black-Star Dragonballs to wish for a new Planet Vegeta. As the evil parasite and his followers make the pilgrimage from the doomed Earth, Majin Buu, Pan, and her Grandpa Satan stowaway to find out how to stop the monster's plans. Meanwhile, Goku awakens in a place he never thought he'd return to, looking into a mirror toward a destiny that never was... Can he survive?"

01; ~Supreme Kai's Planet~ "What Lays Beyond" - Goku (Kid) Vs. Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Adult)
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Goku (Kid): "What? Where am I?"
[Goku's adult self lands in front of him]
Goku (Adult): "You know where you are, we were here once before, Goku."
Goku (Kid): "Heh heh, you're right, this is the sacred world of the Kaioshins! But wait, doesn't that mean I'm dead!?"
Goku (Adult): "Not quite, more like caught in the middle. Kabito-Kai is trying to heal you as I speak."
Goku (Kid): "Who are you, are you me?"
Goku (Adult): "I am everything you are not, rather due to magic or an incidental bump to the head. Just call me..."
[Goku (Adult) transforms to Super Saiyan 3]
Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Adult): "...Kakarrot!"
Goku: "Oh sh--"
Kakarrot: "Yaaahh!!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[With Kakarrot fatigued, both Gokus stand at normal form]
Kakarrot: "I'm beaten... Seems you do surpass me in pride."
Goku: "Not that I didn't have fun, but what was the point in all this?"
Kakarrot: "You haven't figured it out? This mind trip was your final trial, Goku. A test of spirit where you fought for your life."
Goku: "My life, so if I'd lost, we'd die?"
Kakarrot: "Heh heh... that's right. You're ready for it, the true legendary form of our race. Profound power undreamed of."
Goku: "What do you mean?"
Kakarrot: "If you have to ask, guess you'll find out the hard way. Farewell..."
[Kakarrot vanishes]

02; ~Planet Tuffle~ "Fading Resistance" - Super Baby-Vegeta 2 Vs. Pan & Uub
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Baby-Vegeta: "What's this? I expected you to be done away back on Earth by my followers."
Pan: "Well, guess again you psycho! I'm here to get my family back and nothin' is gonna stop me!"
[Uub lands on the battle-field]
Uub: "Not without me, you don't."
Pan: "Uub!?"
Baby-Vegeta: "Hmm, I sense great energy in this one. Stay back my slaves, these two are mine!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[With Pan elsewhere, Uub stands alone against Baby]
Baby-Vegeta: "I was hoping for better, you being Goku's apprentice and all."
Uub: "Pan was able to get away... Even if I can't take you down, I've already attained victory."
[Uub collapses]

Big Cut-scene:
[With Uub unconscious, Super Baby-Vegeta 2 hovers into the air with a huge grin]
Baby-Vegeta: "Bwahahahaha!! Now, the last pathetic wall blocking my path of dominance will be eradicated!"
[Not too far away in the Planet Tuffle setting, Buu senses the trouble as Mr. Satan is holding Pan]
Mr. Satan: "What is it, Buu? Are you feeling alright?"
Majin Buu: "Mr. Satan, I will never forget the times we had."
Mr. Satan: "Wa-wait, what're you saying!?"
Majin Buu: "You were always my best friend, love to you and your family. Always."
[Buu flies off to the battle as Super Baby-Vegeta 2 is conjuring a Revenge Death Ball]
Baby-Vegeta: "Behold you rodent, the epilogue to my victory over Goku."
[Buu lands in front of a kneeling, fatigued Uub]
Majin Buu: "Get ready Uub, our time to reunite is here."
Uub: "What!?"
Baby-Vegeta: "You die!"
[The Revenge Death Ball is launched and envelops both Buu and Uub, a sorrowful look on Buu changing to a smile as a huge explosion transpires]

03; ~Planet Tuffle~ "The Majin Rejoining" - Majuub vs. Super Baby-Vegeta 2
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Majuub: "Baby, you think you're a monster? Well, news flash... I know who I really am now."
Baby-Vegeta: "Is that so? You change your clothes and suddenly think you're my equal? You are a fool!"
Uub: "I am the most feared monster of the ancient universe, reincarnate. I am the legendary Goku's chosen successor."
[Majuub powers up]
Uub: "I am your end!!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[With Uub nowhere in sight, Super Baby-Vegeta 2 stands as the unexpected victor]
Baby-Vegeta: "It seems your chocolate trick wasn't quite powerful enough to take me down. Oh well, thanks for the treat!"
Goku (Offscreen): "Uub, no!"
Baby-Vegeta: "Hmm?"

04; ~Planet Tuffle~ "Rematch on Planet Tuffle" - Super Baby-Vegeta 2 Vs. Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Kid)
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Goku: "Baby, you sick animal!"
Baby-Vegeta: "Ooh, look who's returned from oblivion. I was kinda hoping you'd dig your way out of hell."
Goku: "I didn't come back from death, Baby. I've been training for this and can now give you everything I got!"
[Goku transforms to Super Saiyan 3]
Baby-Vegeta: "What's this!?"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[Goku is laid out in normal form as Super Baby-Vegeta 2 stands in victory]
Baby-Vegeta: "Hahahaha! Hardly any better than last time, you weakling. Your dead student put up a better fight."
Goku: "Uub... Chichi... Gohan...Goten...Pan..."
[The full Earth is clearly in the view of the sky]
Goku:"I failed you all... I failed my home..."
Baby-Vegeta:"About time to put an end to this pitiful monologue."
Goku: "Earth, please forgive me-- Uhhgh!!"
[Goku's irises change from black to pink as a white light envelops the screen]

05; ~Planet Tuffle~ "Golden Roots" - Golden Great Ape Vs. Super Baby-Vegeta 2
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Golden Great Ape: "Rarrwwrrr!!"
Baby-Vegeta: "Damn it all! He's transformed into one of those disgusting beasts, my entire planet is in danger."
[Super Baby-Vegeta 2 powers up]
Baby-Vegeta: "This must end now!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[With Baby-Vegeta nowhere insight, Great Ape Goku lands on the ground, meeting with Pan]
Pan: "Grandpa, I know you're in there and I know this isn't you! Can you hear me? Your family and home need you!"
[Golden Ape Goku looks up at the full Earth]
Golden Great Ape: "Errr...!! RAWRRR!!!"
Pan: "Yes, Grandpa! That's it, you can do it!"
[A white light envelops the screen as Golden Great Ape is replaced by Super Saiyan 4 Goku]
Pan: "Grandpa...?"
SSJ4 Goku: "Thank you, Pan. The love in your heart saved my soul. And I will always love you."
Pan: "Alright, Grandpa!"

06; ~Planet Tuffle~ "Goku, Anew" - Super Saiyan 4 Goku Vs. Super Baby Vegeta 2
Pre-fight cut-scene:
[Super Saiyan 4 Goku lands in front of Super Baby-Vegeta 2]
SSJ4 Goku: "Baby! You sad excuse of a warrior, how about picking on a Goku your own size?"
Baby-Vegeta: "I see you couldn't control the Great Ape, too bad you squandered your only chance."
SSJ4 Goku: "On the contrary, I can see you through all new eyes. This time, no second chances."
Baby-Vegeta: "Indeed, no more second chances. You're done for, Goku!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
SSJ4 Goku: "Aww, can't the whiney hypocrite Tuffle put up a better fight?"
Baby-Vegeta: "You shut up! I'll defeat you, I swear it!!"
SSJ4 Goku: "You won't have time to try again, it's over."
Baby-Vegeta: "NO, this can't be my limit!"
Bulma (Offscreen): "Hold on, Lord Baby, I'm sending an ample supply of Blutz Waves directly your way!"
Baby-Vegeta: "Oh yes!"
[Super Baby-Vegeta 2 transforms to Golden Great Ape]
SSJ4 Goku: "Err!"

07; ~Planet Tuffle~ "Double Knockout" - Super Saiyan 4 Goku Vs. Golden Great Ape Baby-Vegeta
Pre-fight cut-scene:
SSJ4 Goku: "Baby, stop this carnage! You'd really endanger your own people!?"
Baby-Vegeta: "Why not? Some of them are your family, after all."
SSJ4 Goku: "I won't allow this to go on any further. These people may be your followers..."
[Super Saiyan 4 Goku powers up]
SSJ4 Goku: "...But if need-be, I'll die saving them, from their leader."
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[Super Saiyan 4 Goku and Golden Great Ape Baby-Vegeta are both unconscious]
Bulma (Offscreen): "Don't worry, Lord Baby! I'll revive you, I swear it!"
Old Kai (Offscreen): "Please Goku, you must wake up! Kabito-Kai and I will do what we can for the others."

"Chapter 9 -- Baby's Fate"
Narrator introduction:
"In their prior encounter, Goku and Baby-Vegeta both reached new levels of gargantuan power. Now a Super Saiyan 4, Goku pulls out all the stops on his Tuffle enemy, with Baby showing signs of slowing down. In a final dual offensive, the Super Saiyan 4 and mutated Golden Great Ape have both been knocked unconscious, but that won't stop a certain follower of the giant beast's from lending a hand... The battle to decide the future of mankind is here!"

01; ~Planet Tuffle~ "Revived" - Golden Great Ape Baby-Vegeta Vs. Super Saiyan 4 Goku
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Baby-Vegeta: "Blutz waves? I've been awakened with blutz waves... and am more powerful than ever!"
SSJ4 Goku: "In that case, I hope you put up a better fight. Getting bored to sleep wasn't the plan."
Baby-Vegeta: "Bwahahaha! You really think I don't know a bluff when I see one? You're mine, Saiyan!"
SSJ4 Goku: "Darn it! He knows I'm on my last leg..."
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
Baby-Vegeta: "Am I still boring you!?"
SSJ4 Goku: "It's no use, I've used up too much energy."
Baby-Vegeta: "Enough banter, I'll crush you!"
Pan (Offscreen): "Stop!"

02; ~Planet Tuffle~ "The Old Gang" - Golden Great Ape Baby-Vegeta Vs. Pan & Super Saiyan Trunks
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Pan: "I won't let you hurt my Grandpa anymore, Baby."
SSJ4 Goku: "Pan! Get out of here!"
Baby-Vegeta: "If you really have such a death wish, little girl, then I'll be generous and make it squishingly quick."
[Trunks lands on the battle-field]
Trunks: "You won't fight him alone, Pan!
SSJ4 Goku: "No, Trunks! You both gotta stay away!"
SSJ Trunks: "Not this time, Goku... This is for my two best friends and this is for my father!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[Pan is laid out as Trunks is fatigued in normal form]
Baby-Vegeta: "You betrayed me, 'son'. Anything to say before being demoted to a stain on my boot?"
SSJ4 Goku: "I have one thing to say!!"
Baby-Vegeta: "Yeah right, you're all talk, Goku!"
SSJ4 Goku: "Ka... Me... Ha... Me...!"
Gohan & Goten (Offscreen): "...Ha!!"

03; ~Planet Tuffle~ "Family Pride" - Golden Great Ape Baby-Vegeta Vs. Super Saiyan 2 Gohan, Super Saiyan Goten, & Super Saiyan Trunks
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Pan: (Offscreen): "Papa! Uncle Goten!"
SSJ4 Goku: "You're all okay."
Gohan: "Thanks to the Kaioshins. Now Dad, you've done enough, we'll take the fight from here."
Goten: "Let's see this ape deal with the sons of Goku and Vegeta, we three together!"
Trunks: "Till the very end."
[Gohan transforms to Super Saiyan 2, Goten & Trunks transform to Super Saiyan]
Baby-Vegeta: "Heh heh heh..."
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[All three half-Saiyans are back to normal form]
SSJ4 Goku: "Darn it, even if we fight combined, we're still no match."
Baby-Vegeta: "I win."
SSJ4 Goku: "I'm the only one who can stop him, but I'll need time to recover."
Gohan: "I have an idea. Goten, Trunks, you thinking what I am?"
Goten: "Oh yeah! You game, Trunks?"
Trunks: "Sure!"

04; ~Planet Tuffle~ "The Fusion Factor" - Gotenks Vs. Golden Great Ape Baby-Vegeta
Pre-fight cut-scene:
[Gotenks lands on the battle-field]
Baby-Vegeta: "So this is Fusion? Hard to believe such power can be derived from you weaklings."
Gotenks: "Hard to believe such a thin little slime could get so fat, bad diet?"
Baby-Vegeta: "How dare you! This fight will be no different, I'll still-- Auughh!"
SSJ4 Goku (Offscreen): "I sense Uub!"
Uub (Offscreen): "I'm here, inside him! Goku, I'll hold him off as long as I can."
Baby-Vegeta: "You weasel, you tricked me...!?"
Gotenks: "Heh, maybe I'll have a shot at taking you down after all."
*Battle*
[Uub is laid out and Goten & Trunks separated]
Baby-Vegeta: "No more playing around. The Saiyan race finally ends, right here and now!"
[Super Saiyan 4 Goku lands on the battle-field]
SSJ4 Goku: "Is that so?"
Baby-Vegeta: "Errg!"

05; Planet Tuffle~ "Super Saiyan 4 Fury" - Super Saiyan 4 Goku Vs. Golden Great Ape Baby-Vegeta
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Baby-Vegeta: "How can you possibly still stand!?"
SSJ4 Goku: "Motivation, Baby. Mine is to protect the universe, not conquer it, at any cost. Killing you will be a bonus."
Baby-Vegeta: "I promise you, Goku, you won't live to see the pained faces of your dying family."
SSJ4 Goku: "...I will truly enjoy this..."
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[A normal form Vegeta is laid out in front of Super Saiyan 4 Goku]
SSJ4 Goku: "We did it. You'll be alright, Vegeta."
Vegeta: "Kakarrot... is it really over?"
SSJ4 Goku: "And then some. Baby is gone."
Last edited by Conan the SSJ on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:03 pm, edited 33 times in total.
14 years later

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:54 pm

I am highly appreciative of your time spent upon this. Having read--and coming to find myself highly awaiting more of--this I would buy it in a heartbeat. Even the 'cheesy FUNimation-style dialogue' got me pretty excited.

If only this could be made...
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

LeprikanGT
I Live Here

Post by LeprikanGT » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:23 pm

1, No matter what anyone said or how bad you may back GT, it exists and it is never ever going to not exist, ever.

2, I would LOVE to have a just GT game, it would give us a chance to get all the GT characters and now that we have a great looking DB game, its GTs turn, I'm sure Japan wouldnt care about it, but id buy it up quick.

I like how the Db game looks different that the regualr dbz games, kind of like DB was different from Z so maybe we need a third way for GT.

DragonBalllKaiHD
I Live Here

Post by DragonBalllKaiHD » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:40 pm

Please send it to the company that produces video games in Japan!
Last edited by DragonBalllKaiHD on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru's #1 biggest fan

A piece of animation is a beauty of art.

SparkyPantsMcGee
I Live Here

Post by SparkyPantsMcGee » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:57 pm

This sounds cool! I not big on GT but I'm not a hater either. I also have to say, if there is anything that gives GT justice its the games.
...Wait what are you doing? Are you still reading this? I finished what I had to say, why don't you move on to the next post?

Conan the SSJ
I Live Here

Post by Conan the SSJ » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:42 am

Many thanks for the props, you guys. Will no doubt continue on this~
14 years later

Shineman
Beyond Newbie

Post by Shineman » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:25 pm

Cool. I always wanted a GT only game. You should sned this to Spike 8)
Please continue this.
"You, your family, everyone, will die. Over and over. Mountains of broken bodies, beneath the wheel." - Lich (Crossover, Adventure Time Season 7, episode 23)

I run a general discussion site: https://cosmiccitycrews.com/index.php

Herms
Kanzenshuu Admin Emeritus

Post by Herms » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:48 pm

SparkyPantsMcGee wrote:I also have to say, if there is anything that gives GT justice its the games.
I agree. Half the reason I have any respect for Yi Xin Long as a villian is because of how he'd always kill me in Budokai 3.

Anyway, interesting stuff Conan. I think that'd make a pretty decent game.
Kanzenshuu: Is that place still around?
Sometimes, I tweet things
We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:45 pm

Adventure elements between the fights would be pretty cool, like boarding and controlling the space ship.

The Time Traveller
Patreon Supporter

Post by The Time Traveller » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:34 pm

I for one would love an alt costume for Trunks... Tolerance/Trunksette.

Thanos
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Thanos » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:32 pm

Nice.

On pretty much the opposite side, I think there should be a original Dragon Ball Budokai series.

Conan the SSJ
I Live Here

Post by Conan the SSJ » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:55 pm

In a small reminder that this topic is still alive and kickin', the conclusion to Chapter 6, "Baby's Crusade", has been edited in above. Look forward to the rest of the Baby saga and more very soon~!
14 years later

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:59 am

This looks really nice. I would definitely pick something up.

Personally, though, I would have called the story mode "Grand Tour". :wink:
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

Super Sayian Prime
I Live Here

Post by Super Sayian Prime » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:59 am

Sadly a GT only game would sell three copies, so it would never be made.
"I like the money it brings in, but Dragon Ball Heroes is the worst. That's actually the real reason I decided to start working on new material. I was afraid Bandai would make something irredeemably stupid like Super Saiyan 4 Broly." - Akira Toriyama, made up interview, 2013.

Eddie
Advanced Regular

Post by Eddie » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Super Saiyan Prime wrote:Sadly a GT only game would sell three copies, so it would never be made.
A GT game may not sell as well as a DBZ game, but I'd be surprised if it didn't turn a profit. When I went to Japan a couple of years ago, I saw some GT stuff. It seemed to be selling well, too. The DVDs have sold well in Japan and America. I (like many Dragon Ball fans) don't like GT. However, the stuff sells. Many fans (myself included) will buy some GT merchandise for one reason or another.

Fuujin
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Fuujin » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:37 am

I don't even know who half of these characters are!

So no, not really.
It's party time, Ginyu style!

Conan the SSJ
I Live Here

Post by Conan the SSJ » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:32 pm

Fuujin wrote:I don't even know who half of these characters are!

So no, not really.
Well, it is a "game" focusing purely on GT, so the point of understanding it is to be familiar with GT just as much as the BT/Sparking! games.

Now, for Chapter 7. I'll edit it in my original post, as well as post it here:

"Chapter 7 -- Baby's Conquest"
Narrator introduction:
"Leaving the conflict with Baby behind them, Goku, Pan, and Trunks continue their search for the final three Black-Star Dragonballs. But little do they know... Back on Earth, Baby has arrived and gone on a killing spree, hunting for the families of his Saiyan enemies! Having found Goten, the evil parasite tricks him into a battle where the opportunity to gain control is taken. On the hunt for Vegeta, it is only a matter of time before planet Earth is brought to her knees..."

01; ~Mountains~ "The Sons of Goku" - Gohan Vs. Super Saiyan Goten
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Baby-Goten: "Well, now, it would seem your power is far more capable for my plans than this puny runt's."
Gohan: "You clearly aren't Goten, but I refuse to kill my own brother. What do you want!?"
Baby-Goten: "As smart as you are and you haven't figured it out? I want the best fight you can possibly give me!!"
Gohan: "I won't kill you, but I might make you wish for death. Leave my brother right now!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
SSJ Baby-Goten: "There! That's the power and depth in a Saiyan I've dreamt of...!"
[Super Saiyan Goten reverts to base and collapses, just as Super Saiyan 2 Gohan begins to show a sign of struggle, getting possessed]
SSJ2 Gohan: "Goten, no! Errrgh!!"

02; ~Mountains~ "Old Friend" - Super Saiyan 2 Gohan Vs. Piccolo
Pre-fight cut-scene:
SSJ2 Baby-Gohan: "What spectacular energy! No doubt, Gohan is one of the strongest on this planet..."
[Piccolo lands on the battle-field in front of the unconscious Goten]
Piccolo: "Show yourself, you sickening monster!"
SSJ2 Baby-Gohan: "Piccolo, the most powerful Namekian warrior and former Guardian of Earth. You know of me?"
Piccolo: "You really don't wanna mess with that Saiyan, lest you have a death wish at my hands!"
SSJ2 Baby-Gohan: "Hmph! I could use the practice in this new body, how about a fight? Shouldn't be too long."
Piccolo: "What!?"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[Piccolo is knocked out alongside Goten as Super Saiyan 2 Baby-Gohan towers over them]
SSJ2 Baby-Gohan: "How disappointing, though not unexpected. Even if you did have enough power, you'd never kill Gohan, how truly weak you are..."
[Super Saiyan 2 Baby-Gohan reverts to base]
Baby-Gohan: "Now, to Vegeta!"

03; ~West City~ "Vegeta's Defense" - Vegeta Vs. Super Saiyan 2 Gohan
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Baby-Gohan: "Vegeta, the Saiyan Prince. We meet at last."
Vegeta: "You attack me out here and nearly kill my daughter, you clearly don't have Gohan's brains. What kind of complete moron are you?"
Baby-Gohan: "Not a moron by any means, I am a genius! The last of my kind, just like you and Goku."
Vegeta: "You talk as though you're avenging a race we Saiyans took out... you couldn't be!?"
Baby-Gohan: "That's right, you fool! I am the last descendant of the Tuffle race and you'd better believe I'll use every skill in this body to take our vengeance!!"
[Baby-Gohan transforms to Super Saiyan 2]
Vegeta: "Hahahaha, how brilliant... Two birds, one stone, I get to eliminate a threat to the Earth and take up where my father left off!"
SSJ2 Baby-Gohan: "Enough! You're mine!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
SSJ2 Vegeta: "You clearly don't have the kind of moves and speed Gohan does, otherwise this would probably be a more evenly based fight."
SSJ2 Baby-Gohan: "You spoiled little brat... And you would really kill the son of your closest friend?"
SSJ2 Vegeta: "Well, why not? If I want to, I can be pretty freakin' evil, hahahaha!"
SSJ2 Baby-Gohan: "...Hahaha..."

04; ~West City~ "Vengeance of the Tuffles" - Super Saiyan 2 Gohan & Goten Vs. Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
Pre-fight cut-scene:
[Goten lands on the battle-field]
Goten: "Hey there, guys. What's with all the fireworks, need a hand ending them?"
SSJ2 Vegeta: "Don't get involved in this, Goten. He is mine."
Goten: "You thought I was asking you?"
SSJ2 Vegeta: "What... Goten!?"
SSJ2 Baby-Gohan: "And now you see, Prince Vegeta. No matter how much stronger you may be than Gohan, you will never overwhelm this combined power."
SSJ2 Vegeta: "Watch me!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[With Gohan and Vegeta both reverted back to base, Vegeta seems to be struggling]
Vegeta: "No... I will NOT let you control me!!"
Goten: "You really think you have a choice?"
Gohan: "Come now, Vegeta. You'll embrace your new destiny rather you want it or not."
'Baby-Vegeta': "Control of the Earth, of the universe! It's what you always wanted, right?"
Vegeta: "No... Please no...!"
[A white light envelops the screen, a transformation sound being heard, as base Vegeta is replaced by base-Super-Saiyan Baby-Vegeta]
Baby-Vegeta: "Oh Vegeta, what ever would your father think if he saw you today? Nothing but the prime instrument in my Tuffle invasion, bwahahahaha!"

05; ~Mt. Paouz~ "Family Brawl" - Goku (Kid) & Pan Vs. Super Saiyan Gohan & Super Saiyan Goten
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Chichi (Offscreen): "Kill your father, now."
Pan: "We came back with the Dragonballs for this!?"
Goku: "Gohan, Goten, have you all lost your minds?"
Gohan: "Far from it. More like, been given new eyes."
Goten: "And for the first time, Dad, we will come at you with no holding back!"
[Goten & Gohan both transform to Super Saiyan]
Pan: "No, stop this! Uncle Goten, Daddy, why..."
Gohan: "Shut up! You don't get to call me that. Neither of you are part of this family anymore."
Goku: "You monsters..."
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
Pan: "Da-- Daddy...!"
[Pan collapses]
Goku: "Pan! Darn you, tell me the real reason for all of this!"
Goten: "We'll leave that to our great lord and master."
Gohan: "The great savior of our people whom will crush your kind from the universe forever."
Baby-Vegeta (Offscreen): "The great Baby!"
Goku: "...What!?"

06; ~Mt. Paouz~ "Buu's Escape" - Majin Buu Vs. Gohan
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Goku (Offscreen): "Hurry, Buu! You have to get Pan and Hercule outta here right now!"
Gohan: "You're not going anywhere, tubbie."
Majin Buu: "I am sorry, Gohan sir. But Pan and Hercule's safety matter most. Now move!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[Buu has escaped as Gohan is alone on the battle-field]
Buu (Offscreen): "Buu!"
Gohan: "Damn it, he got away!"
Baby-Vegeta (Offscreen): "Pay no mind to him! Goku is what matters, now come to me."
Gohan: "Yes, master."

07; ~Plains~ "Saiyan Extinction" - Baby-Vegeta Vs. Goku (Kid)
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Baby-Vegeta: "Looks like you can't keep hold of that impressive Super Saiyan 3. So is this the limit to your pathetic power?"
Goku: "Darn you, Baby... Even if I fall here, even if you do take out us Saiyans..."
Baby-Vegeta: "What? Someone will come along to take your place? Ha, dream on!"
Goku: "Baby, I'm warning you...!"
Baby-Vegeta: "My fellow race, my slaves all over the world, give me all of your energy!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[With no sign of Goku, Super Baby-Vegeta 2 stands alone the victor of the battle-field]
Baby-Vegeta: "The true fall of the Saiyan race, a moment which every Tuffle will look back to from this day on."
Old Kai (Offscreen): "Is he truly gone?"
Baby-Vegeta: "Farewell, Goku, may the hell where I sent you be as ruthless as what your people brought us to. Bwahahahaha!!"
Last edited by Conan the SSJ on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
14 years later

Conan the SSJ
I Live Here

Post by Conan the SSJ » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:08 pm

Apologies if this comes off as a necro-post, though I'd rather continue my posting of this here than start a new thread. Here are Chapters 8 and 9, in effect concluding the Baby saga portion. As before, these will be edited into my original post of this thread:

"Chapter 8 -- Ascension After Ascension"
Narrator introduction:
"In the aftermath of Baby-Vegeta's apparent slaughter of Goku, the self-proclaimed Tuffle King uses the Black-Star Dragonballs to wish for a new Planet Vegeta. As the evil parasite and his followers make the pilgrimage from the doomed Earth, Majin Buu, Pan, and her Grandpa Satan stowaway to find out how to stop the monster's plans. Meanwhile, Goku awakens in a place he never thought he'd return to, looking into a mirror toward a destiny that never was... Can he survive?"

01; ~Supreme Kai's Planet~ "What Lays Beyond" - Goku (Kid) Vs. Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Adult)
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Goku (Kid): "What? Where am I?"
[Goku's adult self lands in front of him]
Goku (Adult): "You know where you are, we were here once before, Goku."
Goku (Kid): "Heh heh, you're right, this is the sacred world of the Kaioshins! But wait, doesn't that mean I'm dead!?"
Goku (Adult): "Not quite, more like caught in the middle. Kabito-Kai is trying to heal you as I speak."
Goku (Kid): "Who are you, are you me?"
Goku (Adult): "I am everything you are not, rather due to magic or an incidental bump to the head. Just call me..."
[Goku (Adult) transforms to Super Saiyan 3]
Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Adult): "...Kakarrot!"
Goku: "Oh sh--"
Kakarrot: "Yaaahh!!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[With Kakarrot fatigued, both Gokus stand at normal form]
Kakarrot: "I'm beaten... Seems you do surpass me in pride."
Goku: "Not that I didn't have fun, but what was the point in all this?"
Kakarrot: "You haven't figured it out? This mind trip was your final trial, Goku. A test of spirit where you fought for your life."
Goku: "My life, so if I'd lost, we'd die?"
Kakarrot: "Heh heh... that's right. You're ready for it, the true legendary form of our race. Profound power undreamed of."
Goku: "What do you mean?"
Kakarrot: "If you have to ask, guess you'll find out the hard way. Farewell..."
[Kakarrot vanishes]

02; ~Planet Tuffle~ "Fading Resistance" - Super Baby-Vegeta 2 Vs. Pan & Uub
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Baby-Vegeta: "What's this? I expected you to be done away back on Earth by my followers."
Pan: "Well, guess again you psycho! I'm here to get my family back and nothin' is gonna stop me!"
[Uub lands on the battle-field]
Uub: "Not without me, you don't."
Pan: "Uub!?"
Baby-Vegeta: "Hmm, I sense great energy in this one. Stay back my slaves, these two are mine!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[With Pan elsewhere, Uub stands alone against Baby]
Baby-Vegeta: "I was hoping for better, you being Goku's apprentice and all."
Uub: "Pan was able to get away... Even if I can't take you down, I've already attained victory."
[Uub collapses]

Big Cut-scene:
[With Uub unconscious, Super Baby-Vegeta 2 hovers into the air with a huge grin]
Baby-Vegeta: "Bwahahahaha!! Now, the last pathetic wall blocking my path of dominance will be eradicated!"
[Not too far away in the Planet Tuffle setting, Buu senses the trouble as Mr. Satan is holding Pan]
Mr. Satan: "What is it, Buu? Are you feeling alright?"
Majin Buu: "Mr. Satan, I will never forget the times we had."
Mr. Satan: "Wa-wait, what're you saying!?"
Majin Buu: "You were always my best friend, love to you and your family. Always."
[Buu flies off to the battle as Super Baby-Vegeta 2 is conjuring a Revenge Death Ball]
Baby-Vegeta: "Behold you rodent, the epilogue to my victory over Goku."
[Buu lands in front of a kneeling, fatigued Uub]
Majin Buu: "Get ready Uub, our time to reunite is here."
Uub: "What!?"
Baby-Vegeta: "You die!"
[The Revenge Death Ball is launched and envelops both Buu and Uub, a sorrowful look on Buu changing to a smile as a huge explosion transpires]

03; ~Planet Tuffle~ "The Majin Rejoining" - Majuub vs. Super Baby-Vegeta 2
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Majuub: "Baby, you think you're a monster? Well, news flash... I know who I really am now."
Baby-Vegeta: "Is that so? You change your clothes and suddenly think you're my equal? You are a fool!"
Uub: "I am the most feared monster of the ancient universe, reincarnate. I am the legendary Goku's chosen successor."
[Majuub powers up]
Uub: "I am your end!!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[With Uub nowhere in sight, Super Baby-Vegeta 2 stands as the unexpected victor]
Baby-Vegeta: "It seems your chocolate trick wasn't quite powerful enough to take me down. Oh well, thanks for the treat!"
Goku (Offscreen): "Uub, no!"
Baby-Vegeta: "Hmm?"

04; ~Planet Tuffle~ "Rematch on Planet Tuffle" - Super Baby-Vegeta 2 Vs. Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Kid)
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Goku: "Baby, you sick animal!"
Baby-Vegeta: "Ooh, look who's returned from oblivion. I was kinda hoping you'd dig your way out of hell."
Goku: "I didn't come back from death, Baby. I've been training for this and can now give you everything I got!"
[Goku transforms to Super Saiyan 3]
Baby-Vegeta: "What's this!?"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[Goku is laid out in normal form as Super Baby-Vegeta 2 stands in victory]
Baby-Vegeta: "Hahahaha! Hardly any better than last time, you weakling. Your dead student put up a better fight."
Goku: "Uub... Chichi... Gohan...Goten...Pan..."
[The full Earth is clearly in the view of the sky]
Goku:"I failed you all... I failed my home..."
Baby-Vegeta:"About time to put an end to this pitiful monologue."
Goku: "Earth, please forgive me-- Uhhgh!!"
[Goku's irises change from black to pink as a white light envelops the screen]

05; ~Planet Tuffle~ "Golden Roots" - Golden Great Ape Vs. Super Baby-Vegeta 2
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Golden Great Ape: "Rarrwwrrr!!"
Baby-Vegeta: "Damn it all! He's transformed into one of those disgusting beasts, my entire planet is in danger."
Baby-Vegeta: "This must end now!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[With Baby-Vegeta nowhere insight, Great Ape Goku lands on the ground, meeting with Pan]
Pan: "Grandpa, I know you're in there and I know this isn't you! Can you hear me? Your family and home need you!"
[Golden Ape Goku looks up at the full Earth]
Golden Great Ape: "Errr...!! RAWRRR!!!"
Pan: "Yes, Grandpa! That's it, you can do it!"
[A white light envelops the screen as Golden Great Ape is replaced by Super Saiyan 4 Goku]
Pan: "Grandpa...?"
SSJ4 Goku: "Thank you, Pan. The love in your heart saved my soul. And I will always love you."
Pan: "Alright, Grandpa!"

06; ~Planet Tuffle~ "Goku, Anew" - Super Saiyan 4 Goku Vs. Super Baby Vegeta 2
Pre-fight cut-scene:
[Super Saiyan 4 Goku lands in front of Super Baby-Vegeta 2]
SSJ4 Goku: "Baby! You sad excuse of a warrior, how about picking on a Goku your own size?"
Baby-Vegeta: "I see you couldn't control the Great Ape, too bad you squandered your only chance."
SSJ4 Goku: "On the contrary, I can see you through all new eyes. This time, no second chances."
Baby-Vegeta: "Indeed, no more second chances. You're done for, Goku!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
SSJ4 Goku: "Aww, can't the whiney hypocrite Tuffle put up a better fight?"
Baby-Vegeta: "You shut up! I'll defeat you, I swear it!!"
SSJ4 Goku: "You won't have time to try again, it's over."
Baby-Vegeta: "NO, this can't be my limit!"
Bulma (Offscreen): "Hold on, Lord Baby, I'm sending an ample supply of Blutz Waves directly your way!"
Baby-Vegeta: "Oh yes!"
[Super Baby-Vegeta 2 transforms to Golden Great Ape]
SSJ4 Goku: "Err!"

07; ~Planet Tuffle~ "Double Knockout" - Super Saiyan 4 Goku Vs. Golden Great Ape Baby-Vegeta
Pre-fight cut-scene:
SSJ4 Goku: "Baby, stop this carnage! You'd really endanger your own people!?"
Baby-Vegeta: "Why not? Some of them are your family, after all."
SSJ4 Goku: "I won't allow this to go on any further. These people may be your followers...
[Super Saiyan 4 Goku powers up]"
SSJ4 Goku: "...But if need-be, I'll die saving them, from their leader."
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[Super Saiyan 4 Goku and Golden Great Ape Baby-Vegeta are both unconscious]
Bulma (Offscreen): "Don't worry, Lord Baby! I'll revive you, I swear it!"
Old Kai (Offscreen): "Please Goku, you must wake up! Kabito-Kai and I will do what we can for the others."

"Chapter 9 -- Baby's Fate"
Narrator introduction:
"In their prior encounter, Goku and Baby-Vegeta both reached new levels of gargantuan power. Now a Super Saiyan 4, Goku pulls out all the stops on his Tuffle enemy, with Baby showing signs of slowing down. In a final dual offensive, the Super Saiyan 4 and mutated Golden Great Ape have both been knocked unconscious, but that won't stop a certain follower of the giant beast's from lending a hand... The battle to decide the future of mankind is here!"

01; ~Planet Tuffle~ "Revived" - Golden Great Ape Baby-Vegeta Vs. Super Saiyan 4 Goku
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Baby-Vegeta: "Blutz waves? I've been awakened with blutz waves... and am more powerful than ever!"
SSJ4 Goku: "In that case, I hope you put up a better fight. Getting bored to sleep wasn't the plan."
Baby-Vegeta: "Bwahahaha! You really think I don't know a bluff when I see one? You're mine, Saiyan!"
SSJ4 Goku: "Darn it! He knows I'm on my last leg..."
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
Baby-Vegeta: "Am I still boring you!?"
SSJ4 Goku: "It's no use, I've used up too much energy."
Baby-Vegeta: "Enough banter, I'll crush you!"
Pan (Offscreen): "Stop!"

02; ~Planet Tuffle~ "The Old Gang" - Golden Great Ape Baby-Vegeta Vs. Pan & Super Saiyan Trunks
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Pan: "I won't let you hurt my Grandpa anymore, Baby."
SSJ4 Goku: "Pan! Get out of here!"
Baby-Vegeta: "If you really have such a death wish, little girl, then I'll be generous and make it squishingly quick."
[Trunks lands on the battle-field]
Trunks: "You won't fight him alone, Pan!
SSJ4 Goku: "No, Trunks! You both gotta stay away!"
SSJ Trunks: "Not this time, Goku... This is for my two best friends and this is for my father!"
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[Pan is laid out as Trunks is fatigued in normal form]
Baby-Vegeta: "You betrayed me, 'son'. Anything to say before being demoted to a stain on my boot?"
SSJ4 Goku: "I have one thing to say!!"
Baby-Vegeta: "Yeah right, you're all talk, Goku!"
SSJ4 Goku: "Ka... Me... Ha... Me...!"
Gohan & Goten (Offscreen): "...Ha!!"

03; ~Planet Tuffle~ "Family Pride" - Golden Great Ape Baby-Vegeta Vs. Super Saiyan 2 Gohan, Super Saiyan Goten, & Super Saiyan Trunks
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Pan: (Offscreen): "Papa! Uncle Goten!"
SSJ4 Goku: "You're all okay."
Gohan: "Thanks to the Kaioshins. Now Dad, you've done enough, we'll take the fight from here."
Goten: "Let's see this ape deal with the sons of Goku and Vegeta, we three together!"
Trunks: "Till the very end."
[Gohan transforms to Super Saiyan 2, Goten & Trunks transform to Super Saiyan]
Baby-Vegeta: "Heh heh heh..."
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[All three half-Saiyans are back to normal form]
SSJ4 Goku: "Darn it, even if we fight combined, we're still no match."
Baby-Vegeta: "I win."
SSJ4 Goku: "I'm the only one who can stop him, but I'll need time to recover."
Gohan: "I have an idea. Goten, Trunks, you thinking what I am?"
Goten: "Oh yeah! You game, Trunks?"
Trunks: "Sure!"

04; ~Planet Tuffle~ "The Fusion Factor" - Gotenks Vs. Golden Great Ape Baby-Vegeta
Pre-fight cut-scene:
[Gotenks lands on the battle-field]
Baby-Vegeta: "So this is Fusion? Hard to believe such power can be derived from you weaklings."
Gotenks: "Hard to believe such a thin little slime could get so fat, bad diet?"
Baby-Vegeta: "How dare you! This fight will be no different, I'll still-- Auughh!"
SSJ4 Goku (Offscreen): "I sense Uub!"
Uub (Offscreen): "I'm here, inside him! Goku, I'll hold him off as long as I can."
Baby-Vegeta: "You weasel, you tricked me...!?"
Gotenks: "Heh, maybe I'll have a shot at taking you down after all."
*Battle*
[Uub is laid out and Goten & Trunks separated]
Baby-Vegeta: "No more playing around. The Saiyan race finally ends, right here and now!"
[Super Saiyan 4 Goku lands on the battle-field]
SSJ4 Goku: "Is that so?"
Baby-Vegeta: "Errg!"

05; Planet Tuffle~ "Super Saiyan 4 Fury" - Super Saiyan 4 Goku Vs. Golden Great Ape Baby-Vegeta
Pre-fight cut-scene:
Baby-Vegeta: "How can you possibly still stand!?"
SSJ4 Goku: "Motivation, Baby. Mine is to protect the universe, not conquer it, at any cost. Killing you will be a bonus."
Baby-Vegeta: "I promise you, Goku, you won't live to see the pained faces of your dying family."
SSJ4 Goku: "...I will truly enjoy this..."
*Battle*
Post-fight cut-scene:
[A normal form Vegeta is laid out in front of Super Saiyan 4 Goku]
SSJ4 Goku: "We did it. You'll be alright, Vegeta."
Vegeta: "Kakarrot... is it really over?"
SSJ4 Goku: "And then some. Baby is gone."
Last edited by Conan the SSJ on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.
14 years later

Innagadadavida
I Live Here

Post by Innagadadavida » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:23 pm

I'd get this game. I don't care much for GT, but I like the sparking games and the thought of having a really complete Sparking game sounds pretty good to me!

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:25 pm

I gotta say, the delicious cheese of the dialogue continues to make me come back, and as with Sparking METEOR being my sole DB game I'm quite comfortable with the controls it employs. I'd get this on street date if it hit the PS2.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf