"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:14 pm

What are Agios's attacks named? They look cool

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:31 am

Majin Demigra wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:14 pm What are Agios's attacks named? They look cool
her attack is "Time Destroyer"
her ability is "God that Governs Time, Aios"

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:01 pm

The new villains in Heroes look more interesting than the ones in the new Super movie, well I guess at this point, it's a pattern :)
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:02 pm

No plot spoilers for the arcade yet?
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:22 am

Kind of weird that the anime had Future Gohan fighting before the Namekian despite not even having a card yet. I wonder if that will happen in the arcade and manga as well.

Anyways, the three winning teams were the ones expected. Still wondering who is the last member on Hearts' team tho. And it seems like the cloaked warrior in the Xeno team is indeed Chronoa herself.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:11 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:22 am Kind of weird that the anime had Future Gohan fighting before the Namekian despite not even having a card yet. I wonder if that will happen in the arcade and manga as well.

Anyways, the three winning teams were the ones expected. Still wondering who is the last member on Hearts' team tho. And it seems like the cloaked warrior in the Xeno team is indeed Chronoa herself.
From the zoomed out image I think it looks like another Bardock Tullece or Goku but I think that might have been an art error or deliberate filler....
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:52 pm

TobyS wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:11 pm
MisteryOne wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:22 am Kind of weird that the anime had Future Gohan fighting before the Namekian despite not even having a card yet. I wonder if that will happen in the arcade and manga as well.

From the zoomed out image I think it looks like another Bardock Tullece or Goku but I think that might have been an art error or deliberate filler....
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
I wouldn't be surprised if it's an error, since previously it seemed like Turles and Raditz were on the same team but now we know it's not the case...

But assuming it isn't, yeah that's a Frieza's army armor at the very least, so it can't be Cell. But the only one with such an attire in the Pseudo-Universe -which I assume is what Hearts' team is based on- was Turles... :crazy:

If it was filler, woah great job not been able to even fully think on at least the three most important teams lol

Even the manga got Chronoa's eyes badly
so perhaps there is an odd lack of proper planning for this arc for some reason?

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:59 am

MisteryOne wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:52 pm Even the manga got Chronoa's eyes badly
so perhaps there is an odd lack of proper planning for this arc for some reason?
an attempt to better hide her identity is more likely

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:36 pm

Yeah she is better hidden in the manga. I guess both want to have some mysteries but didn't keep consistent and collectively spoiled each others.

Weird as the mainline series has the excuse of a toriyama outline. Who plots the anime here? There's clearly no desire to force them to be the same. I guess the manga predates the anime here so perhaps they can't stop the author doing his thing...

Yeah I assumed raditz and him were on the same team but I guess I was wrong. I've moved Turles to the movies based team. I think they might have fucked up putting him on a separate cog and he's just on heroes team.

I think it's gonna be Cell or possibly Fuu as y'all reminded me exists. I was thinking ozzotto but he's not been in the anime at all, was he in the arcade?

The next chapter is out when?

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:19 pm

TobyS wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:36 pm The next chapter is out when?
Saikyo Jump (where Yoshitaka Nagayama's SDBH manga are serialized) is a monthly publication again. It's generally out on the 4th of each month, so chapter two of this arc is but days away right now.

(And the promotional anime is of course aspirationally monthly.)
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:50 pm

Anyone think we'll see Power of Time Unleashed Aios?

I mean c'mon, it's gotta happen

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:24 pm

VegettoEX wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:19 pm
TobyS wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:36 pm The next chapter is out when?
Saikyo Jump (where Yoshitaka Nagayama's SDBH manga are serialized) is a monthly publication again. It's generally out on the 4th of each month, so chapter two of this arc is but days away right now.

(And the promotional anime is of course aspirationally monthly.)
Ah cool I had the 4th written down but dunno where I got that from.

Do you think the anime will be affected by the Toei leaks? I guess I don't really care as I prefer the manga but kinda curious

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:52 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:59 am
MisteryOne wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:52 pm Even the manga got Chronoa's eyes badly
My problem with that is that it wasn't needed to show her eyes at all. Seems like just trying to misguide readers on purpouse rather than just keeping the mystery.
Majin Demigra wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:50 pm Anyone think we'll see Power of Time Unleashed Aios?

It's indeed more of a question of when we will see it, not if.
TobyS wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:36 pm I was thinking ozzotto but he's not been in the anime at all, was he in the arcade?
Ozotto was indeed in the arcade, in fact he got more focus on the Prison Planet arc as he was the one to use the Dragonballs to wish himself away from there (Trunks and Mai even tried to stop him). It's possible the anime would want to keep ignoring his existence, but they also included Demigra in BM despite not propertly introducing him before so who knows.

All I know is that they really bringed back the Evil Saiyan Turles just to not let him do anything -he can't even have cool interactions with Raditz because he doesn't even look like Goku anymore. What a disappointment.

By the way, this may be somehow useful for your chart:

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:17 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:52 pm
ankokudaishogun wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:59 am
My problem with that is that it wasn't needed to show her eyes at all. Seems like just trying to misguide readers on purpouse rather than just keeping the mystery.
Majin Demigra wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:50 pm Anyone think we'll see Power of Time Unleashed Aios?

It's indeed more of a question of when we will see it, not if.
TobyS wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:36 pm I was thinking ozzotto but he's not been in the anime at all, was he in the arcade?
Ozotto was indeed in the arcade, in fact he got more focus on the Prison Planet arc as he was the one to use the Dragonballs to wish himself away from there (Trunks and Mai even tried to stop him). It's possible the anime would want to keep ignoring his existence, but they also included Demigra in BM despite not propertly introducing him before so who knows.

All I know is that they really bringed back the Evil Saiyan Turles just to not let him do anything -he can't even have cool interactions with Raditz because he doesn't even look like Goku anymore. What a disappointment.

By the way, this may be somehow useful for your chart:
Yeah it's weird when they do obvious mysteries.

Yeah I wonder if the anime will just never do ozzotto. Perhaps they do him and reveal he has been doing stuff all along.

Yeah Turles didn't seem to be on the heroes team so he's out already in the anime.

Do you know what team broly is on? Is he the last guy on the heroes team? I can't imagine him being patient.

Nice I'll update some pics. I can't wait to read the chapter I can't even find a japanese version to read atm.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:15 am

TobyS wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:17 pm Yeah it's weird when they do obvious mysteries.

Yeah I wonder if the anime will just never do ozzotto. Perhaps they do him and reveal he has been doing stuff all along.

Yeah Turles didn't seem to be on the heroes team so he's out already in the anime.

Do you know what team broly is on? Is he the last guy on the heroes team? I can't imagine him being patient.

Nice I'll update some pics. I can't wait to read the chapter I can't even find a japanese version to read atm.
Sadly I can't read Japanese, so I don't know what team he is stated to be in.

But that is a very good point. Like maybe Kid Buu could be asleep, and Janemba may stay still enough for the Tournament to start or to continue...but Broly would take no time in picking a fight with his teammates -in the manga he fought Cumber and Hearts not long ago in fact. So yeah, I doubt he is the last member of that team.

Interestingly, it seems like either he is more capable of speech now, or he isn't the same Broly that appeared in the last few arcs
-which would make sense if you think about it, cause I doubt they want to kill off that version of Broly for good.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:03 am

MisteryOne wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:15 am
TobyS wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:17 pm Yeah it's weird when they do obvious mysteries.

Sadly I can't read Japanese, so I don't know what team he is stated to be in.

But that is a very good point. Like maybe Kid Buu could be asleep, and Janemba may stay still enough for the Tournament to start or to continue...but Broly would take no time in picking a fight with his teammates -in the manga he fought Cumber and Hearts not long ago in fact. So yeah, I doubt he is the last member of that team.

Interestingly, it seems like either he is more capable of speech now, or he isn't the same Broly that appeared in the last few arcs
-which would make sense if you think about it, cause I doubt they want to kill off that version of Broly for good.
Yeah that makes sense. The only issue is I can't see any other version of z Broly having a chance against jiren.

I'm so hype for the next chapter raw or translated. Yes it's kinda dumb but people are sleeping on DB heroes.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:01 am

I'm surpised that they decided to do Majin Super Yi Xing Long and not Baby Super Yi Xing Long.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:24 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:01 am I'm surpised that they decided to do Majin Super Yi Xing Long and not Baby Super Yi Xing Long.
Really? Where did they do this? He is at the tournament?

Perhaps the Dragons being the product of wish energy can't be parasitically possessed.

I'm surprised they haven't mixed Baby and Majin before though in general.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:20 am

TobyS wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:24 pm
Hellspawn28 wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:01 am I'm surpised that they decided to do Majin Super Yi Xing Long and not Baby Super Yi Xing Long.

Perhaps the Dragons being the product of wish energy can't be parasitically possessed.

He fought Cumber last arc.

And they have actually, there was a Majin Baby Janemba. Trough in general I think they don't use that type of forms as much as they should (they still gave never come up with a single Super Buu fusion, and the Tuffle twins were kind of wasted as well). I wonder if they ever plan to use Baby again.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:54 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:20 am
TobyS wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:24 pm

He fought Cumber last arc.

And they have actually, there was a Majin Baby Janemba. Trough in general I think they don't use that type of forms as much as they should (they still gave never come up with a single Super Buu fusion, and the Tuffle twins were kind of wasted as well). I wonder if they ever plan to use Baby again.
Oh yeah he was released like a Pokemon and Cumber thrased him, I thought you meant like he was on a team in this arc my bad.