Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
kei17
I Live Here
Posts: 3903
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:23 am
Location: DB's Birthplace
Contact:

Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by kei17 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:06 pm

Some people seem to be offended by sexy stuff on Fan Works Explosion, so I've created this thread specifically for NSFW-ish fan art. Keep in mind that NO real porn/hentai is allowed here.


First one!

Image
My Website: World DBZ
My blog: Red Ribbon Army Japan Base
penguintruth wrote:Gohan: "You differently skilled, but fully functional member of society whose IQ doesn't quite meet societal standards but is no less a beautiful creature for having lived in this universe... who happened to kill my mother and friends."

User avatar
StarRot
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:19 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by StarRot » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:51 pm

So like, pin ups and stuff? I have a few sitting around, I really should finish them.

That looks great, by the way!

User avatar
Rocketman
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 10798
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:17 pm

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Rocketman » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:56 pm

Picturing that sound when you hold jello near your ear.

wob wob wob wob

User avatar
Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8642
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:38 am
Location: Arkansas
Contact:

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Am I the only one getting a Jessica Rabbit vibe from Zangya here for some reason?
My Writing Endeavors - Twitter
"There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people. Psychopaths, and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better." - Richard Castle, 'Castle'

User avatar
Insertclevername
I Live Here
Posts: 3207
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:27 pm
Location: Eastern Zone 439

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Insertclevername » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:08 pm

Gyt Kaliba wrote:Am I the only one getting a Jessica Rabbit vibe from Zangya here for some reason?
Nope, I noticed that right away! It looks like she's on a dinner date or performing in a club (like Jessica Rabbit). :P
Cipher wrote:Also, you can seriously like whatever and still get laid. That's a revelation that'll hit you at some point.

User avatar
Scarz
I Live Here
Posts: 3382
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:05 am
Location: New York

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Scarz » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:12 pm

Reposting because why not? Android 18 and Maron wrestling.

Image

I think I'm going to like this thread. :smile:

User avatar
Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8642
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:38 am
Location: Arkansas
Contact:

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:20 pm

Insertclevername wrote:
Gyt Kaliba wrote:Am I the only one getting a Jessica Rabbit vibe from Zangya here for some reason?
Nope, I noticed that right away! It looks like she's on a dinner date or performing in a club (like Jessica Rabbit). :P
Glad it wasn't just me. :lol: Zangya's not bad, she's just drawn that way, obviously.
Scarz wrote:Reposting because why not? Android 18 and Maron wrestling.

*snip pic*

I think I'm going to like this thread. :smile:
This picture is from a dream Kuririn has just a few days after the Cell Games. I declare it canon.
My Writing Endeavors - Twitter
"There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people. Psychopaths, and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better." - Richard Castle, 'Castle'

User avatar
Insertclevername
I Live Here
Posts: 3207
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:27 pm
Location: Eastern Zone 439

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Insertclevername » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:46 pm

Gyt Kaliba wrote:
Glad it wasn't just me. :lol: Zangya's not bad, she's just drawn that way, obviously.
Scarz wrote:Reposting because why not? Android 18 and Maron wrestling.

*snip pic*

I think I'm going to like this thread. :smile:
This picture is from a dream Kuririn has just a few days after the Cell Games. I declare it canon.
He wakes up right after and checks the sheets...."Dammit!".
Cipher wrote:Also, you can seriously like whatever and still get laid. That's a revelation that'll hit you at some point.

User avatar
worldmonsters
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 469
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 9:33 am
Contact:

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by worldmonsters » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:57 pm

I have a few... let's say in the direction of naughty pictures of Videl :p

Image
Image
Image

Sorry for the random hedgehog with bow and arrow :p You can find them on my deviantart. http://dougurasu.deviantart.com

I draw Videl too much. Also... I need to scan another few months worth of sketches soon :o Mostly Videl :p

User avatar
InfernalVegito
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1299
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:18 am
Location: Universe

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by InfernalVegito » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:16 pm

Thank god you drew her with her long hair. Love it.

By the way, can I also post art I haven't made myself but think it looks awesome? I will credit the author when possible.
BT3 off meds | The final fight

Ah, the Alpha and the Omega. As all life was created from Chaos...so shall it be DESTROYED!!!

The wails of machines | Singing cold harmony | Shifting air upward | Entranced by the breeze | Light pours like blood | Into a cosmic sea | Of stars crystallized | In a frozen symphony

Vegetto kicking you into orbit theme

User avatar
Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8642
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:38 am
Location: Arkansas
Contact:

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:32 pm

worldmonsters - Great art! What's Videl saying in the one with the speech bubble and her clenching her fist though?
My Writing Endeavors - Twitter
"There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people. Psychopaths, and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better." - Richard Castle, 'Castle'

User avatar
hleV
Banned
Posts: 3325
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:15 pm
Location: Lithuania

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by hleV » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:57 pm

This is still too... light! I want a hardcore nudity DB fan art thread! :?

User avatar
Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8642
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:38 am
Location: Arkansas
Contact:

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:04 pm

hleV wrote:This is still too... light! I want a hardcore nudity DB fan art thread! :?
Don't think you'll get that, and I don't even want to think about what comments in a thread like THAT would be like... :shock: Besides, it may not even be a content decision on the part of VegettoEX, it could be a terms thing to do with whatever system this forum is running on. I know back when I had my ProBoards forum running, it was in our terms of service that we couldn't have 'porn' on the forum.

Oh yeah, any chance of this thread getting stickied along with the regular Fanart thread?
My Writing Endeavors - Twitter
"There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people. Psychopaths, and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better." - Richard Castle, 'Castle'

User avatar
dprez
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1379
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by dprez » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:08 pm

InfernalVegito wrote:Thank god you drew her with her long hair. Love it.

By the way, can I also post art I haven't made myself but think it looks awesome? I will credit the author when possible.
Like these:

ImageImageImageImage

This guy WORSON loves Bulma, and draws her beautifully.

This might be the naughtiest... :o

Image

User avatar
songohan619
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1428
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:17 am
Location: Askøy, Norway

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by songohan619 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:52 pm


User avatar
Sun-Wukong
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 466
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Sun-Wukong » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:31 pm

Gyt Kaliba wrote:
hleV wrote:This is still too... light! I want a hardcore nudity DB fan art thread! :?
Don't think you'll get that, and I don't even want to think about what comments in a thread like THAT would be like... :shock: Besides, it may not even be a content decision on the part of VegettoEX, it could be a terms thing to do with whatever system this forum is running on. I know back when I had my ProBoards forum running, it was in our terms of service that we couldn't have 'porn' on the forum.
Two possible solutions: Post external links to pages with clear warnings as to what the content is, or just mention in this thread that a work has been completed and let whoever is interested send a PM to the creator.
This will never not be my sig:
VegettoEX wrote:"Snoop Lion" is just a character he's playing for his reggae album and documentary. Him saying that it's his new name is all part of the character.

I can't believe this is on-topic.

User avatar
worldmonsters
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 469
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 9:33 am
Contact:

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by worldmonsters » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:41 am

Gyt Kaliba wrote:worldmonsters - Great art! What's Videl saying in the one with the speech bubble and her clenching her fist though?
It's Dutch for "I am angry". And yeah I said "I am" on purpose to portray the dryness of how that's written in Dutch :p It's because I almost without fail never seem to draw her angry or pissed off, like she usually is :p

User avatar
NovaSayajinGoku
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by NovaSayajinGoku » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:54 am

Image

User avatar
Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8642
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:38 am
Location: Arkansas
Contact:

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:00 pm

dprez - I've seen those Bulma's somewhere before, they're amazing. They totally look like Toriyama artwork is the best part, so...well, yeah. :P
Sun-Wukong wrote:Two possible solutions: Post external links to pages with clear warnings as to what the content is, or just mention in this thread that a work has been completed and let whoever is interested send a PM to the creator.
That's true, and I could see posting edited links of one's own work and saying 'Hey, for the unedited, just drop me a line' being okay, as Scarz and others have done in the past. But I'd definitely say still check what VegettoEX and/or other admins/mods think before posting links to full on stuff even with a warning. I could see them not wanting this to get too wild and becoming some hub for porn.

Like I said, I'm all for the naughty, but there's a lot to consider. Remember too that this is a public forum, can't have the younglings coming here just for a 'fix'. :mrgreen:
worldmonsters wrote:It's Dutch for "I am angry". And yeah I said "I am" on purpose to portray the dryness of how that's written in Dutch :p It's because I almost without fail never seem to draw her angry or pissed off, like she usually is :p
Ohh, okay. So I couldn't have made it out even if I tried, I can't read Dutch. :lol: I love her expression in that sketch though.
My Writing Endeavors - Twitter
"There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people. Psychopaths, and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better." - Richard Castle, 'Castle'

User avatar
DBZAOTA482
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6305
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:11 pm

Here's a late christmas one by allpat:

Image
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31207&p=969551#p969545

Post Reply