Jumpland individual DVD dbz Screen Saver, the Picture !!! ^^

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Sousket

Jumpland individual DVD dbz Screen Saver, the Picture !!! ^^

Post by Sousket » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:15 am

Hello! To start, excused my English, I am French lol... I write to you, because, on the news of January 29, 2006, you discovered the screen savers DVD jumpland, which I have to download direct after having read this lol.
I made prints screen for the pictures high resolution to give by these screen savers, and now, i have, the pictures of volumes 10 11 12 13 14 15. But I actualy seek actively the 10 first picture of the screen savers, those which we don't have.
You could helped me??? I am not only the people sought...
I sought a long time, but without answer, therefore here... had to you its pictures ?? thank you in advance for your assistance.
And good continuation for your Web site ^^

Sousket

Sousket

Post by Sousket » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:24 am

nobody can help me ? ?? :?

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:53 am

Sousket wrote:nobody can help me ? ?? :?
This isn't a chat room. You can't expect to get a response within an hour, especially when a good portion of the population of this board lives in the United States, and even here it's not even 8 am yet.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Sousket

Post by Sousket » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:54 am

ok sorry :)

here are the images of which I speak, that I could recovered with animation flash of the screen saver before of last month, and this month, I precisely missed the others of the last month :

volume 10 :

volume 11 :

volume 12 :

volume 13 :

volume 14 :

volume 15 :

If people like me, had the same idea and have screen the first volumes, they are it welcome:)

tarsonis
Regular

Post by tarsonis » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:17 am

Wow, :shock: thanks for the hi-res pics. :) Might want a warning in there for dial-up users though..

DBZ MAN
Regular

Post by DBZ MAN » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:47 pm

Haha and Vegetto EX thought I posted them big :lol:
http://dbz-man.deviantart.com/

Hujio

Post by Hujio » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:07 pm

You're really only missing one set, since they didn't start offering the screen saver until volumes 7, 8, and 9 were released. Unfortunately I believe these screen savers are only available once, as they replace the existing file with the new one. So if you missed the first one, you probably won't be able to find them. Sorry man.
:: [| Heath "Hujio" Cutler |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu |] - [| Twitter |] ::

Chaos Saiyajin
Advanced Regular

Post by Chaos Saiyajin » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:15 pm

tarsonis wrote:Wow, :shock: thanks for the hi-res pics. :) Might want a warning in there for dial-up users though..
:P Thank God I've got DSL now. :D

Anyway...So Jumpland's making the DVD covers into screensavers now? I can't wait to see the SSJ Goku one.
I really, really need to get back into the habit of posting.

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:19 pm

Do the Japanese usually put there icon that are on there desktop on the right? Because thats where the open space is.

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:23 pm

:lol: :lol: Did you guys notice that there is a slobbery mouth on 1/2 of these covers? :lol: :lol:
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

Hujio

Post by Hujio » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:48 pm

Chaos Saiyajin wrote:So Jumpland's making the DVD covers into screensavers now? I can't wait to see the SSJ Goku one.
They've been doing it for a while now. They started making them around the end of December to advertise for Volumes 7, 8, and 9 which were going to released on January 11th. A new screen saver is made for each set of DVD's coming out. Unfortunately you can only download the screen saver for the current DVD's. Hopefully the one for Super Saiya-jin Goku will be up soon, as the Jumpland DVD site hasn't been updated for the upcoming releases yet. You can download them here: http://www.jumpland.com/dvd/dl/index.html
Tanooki Kuribo wrote:Do the Japanese usually put there icon that are on there desktop on the right? Because thats where the open space is.
Well these are screen savers, not wallpapers for your desktop. They start out with a quote from a character and then display the DVD cover with it's release date and the episodes for that disc. It looks a little something like this...

:: [| Heath "Hujio" Cutler |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu |] - [| Twitter |] ::