Official "Show off your Dragonball Crap" Thread

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Sshadow5001
Advanced Regular

Re: Official "Show off your Dragonball Crap" Thread

Post by Sshadow5001 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:54 pm

Psycho50501 wrote:My Recent pictures of my Figuarts Zero SUPER VEGETA:

Wow I didn't know Vegeta had invented the Energy Back&Butt Scratcher :lol: awesome Figure though.
Please check out my Youtube channel GLEclipseGaming
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmN ... FvDYiaKt9w

Currently Playing
Gundam Breaker 3

Ajay

Post by Ajay » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:11 am

Haven't taken an updated photo in forever! Finally got around to putting everything in place for some new shots.

Here's the full album - https://www.flickr.com/photos/ajaystewa ... 4000827901

There's a lot of stuff that desperately needs framing. I'm in dire need of proper shelving. This is slowly becoming a terrifying Jenga block nightmare.

Preview:

Follow me on Twitter for countless shitposts.

Deadtuber.

SuperSaiyan3Goku
Advanced Regular
Location: In the middle of nowhere, across from Planet Vegeta

Post by SuperSaiyan3Goku » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:58 pm

I finally own all of Dragon Ball Z in Manga and Anime woooo (I have the Dragon Ball Viz Bigs packed away along with the Z movies)

And my Dragon Ball shelf completed! (kind of a mess, but eh)

Next quest: Start collecting Dragon Ball Super Blu-Rays whenever season sets get released. Also the Super Manga!

Fan of Dragon Ball Z and various other Anime since '98! ^^

List of Anime I own or have watched - http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SSJ3Goku

BlackCatScott
Regular

Post by BlackCatScott » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:32 pm

Although this if far from my complete collection, here's quite a bit of my DBZ stuff (I've got some Dragon Boxes on a higher shelf, Orange Bricks/Blue Bricks/GT sets/figures/games under my bed), when I get the chance I might post some more. Anyway, here's a pic:
I finally got all of the DBZ Vizbigs. Next I plan on getting Dragon Ball 1-5. :)

LettuceJUMP
Beyond Newbie

Post by LettuceJUMP » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:46 pm

I've been enjoying all of your "crap" for some months now and decided to show off my "crap". Rather expensive crap too....

Basaku
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Basaku » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:57 am

DB merch experts, does any EOZ Goten figurine exists? I need it to comfort myself while watching DBS

jumpshot22
Not-So-Newbie

Post by jumpshot22 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:19 pm

I finally decided to take pictures of all of my animation cels. I don't have access to a scanner right now so this is the best I can do. I need to get these framed but don't have the wall space or cash to do it right now. I need to take pictures of the rest of my collection but there is so much stuff that it will take forever. I guess that's not a bad problem to have though :D

Goku
Piccolo
Super Buu
Kid Trunks
SSJ3 Gotenks
Butta
SSJ Goku vs. Freeza
Perfect Cell
Super Buu (w/ Gohan absorbed)
Freeza Final Form 100% Power
Another Super Buu
Another Goku
Vegeta

LordCrumb
Advanced Regular

Post by LordCrumb » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:04 am

^^ Very nice cel collection mate, very jealous.

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:27 pm

I finely! got the 1st Daizenshuu in the mail today.
I ordered more and I'm about to order another one but they're coming from Japan and it's going to take them a while to get here.
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!

IAmTheMilkMan
Beyond Newbie

Post by IAmTheMilkMan » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:33 pm

Saw this in the window passing a Hot Topic. It is now in my life.

Not sure how practical it is to actually use, but it's nice to look at.
aka TheMilkmanConspiracy on IFDB
aka WhereIsTheMilkman elsewhere

SuperSaiyan3Goku
Advanced Regular
Location: In the middle of nowhere, across from Planet Vegeta

Post by SuperSaiyan3Goku » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:30 pm

I got Figuart SSJ Goku today, and I had one pose in mind that gave broken-arm Gohan some use

Next quest: Start collecting Dragon Ball Super Blu-Rays whenever season sets get released. Also the Super Manga!

Fan of Dragon Ball Z and various other Anime since '98! ^^

List of Anime I own or have watched - http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SSJ3Goku

dougo13
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by dougo13 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:07 pm

samuraix123 wrote:I finely! got the 1st Daizenshuu in the mail today.
I ordered more and I'm about to order another one but they're coming from Japan and it's going to take them a while to get here.
It's a good set. I only wish I had translation software when they originally came out. To be fair though, I don't have the time to go through these or the many magazines, books, etc. and try to translate anything. Leaving it to younger fans...

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:21 am

I have plans on owning them all soon! :D I'm actually missing 3 of them at the moment.
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
#1 Paikuhan fan!

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:12 pm

Alright y'all, I'm pretty sure it's been literally YEARS since I last paraded my stuff through this thread, so here we go.

First off, figurines and shiz. There's the main shelf containing most of them, with a mix of standing figures, poseables, a big fugly plastic Goku statue, and a 4-star Dragon Ball. I'd like to eventually collect replicas of the other six Dragon Balls and have them all displayed on such a shelf together. I think I have a few other loose figures packed away somewhere. Then I've got a few unopened DBE and old Irwin action figures hanging on the wall. Finally there's this nifty little Piccolo phone strap thingy.

Next is books! Obviously up first we've got a "complete" set of the original manga, in the form of the VizBig editions. Then I've got Viz's releases of Daizenshuu #1 "Complete Illustrations" and Saiyan Arc Full-Color Vol. 1. I'm gonna try to snatch up the remaining 2 Saiyan Arc volumes before Viz's releases of the Namek Arc start releasing. I also have a whole bunch of Viz's Shonen Jump issues containing DB chapters, and a copy of the Japanese Jump issue from 2009 that contains the first announcement of Kai. But digging those out to photograph would have been a major hassle.

To transition into video stuff, here's my copies of Jaco and Kanzenban #16 next to my complete set of FUNi's DBZ Dragon Boxes. Because the Dragon Boxes have the Dragon Books in them, see? Oh, and I bought that Kanzenban at Otakon 2008 in order to get it signed by Kageyama Hironobu. I should do something to preserve the autograph before more of it fades...

Now for other videos... Here's the bulk of them, including the movies and specials, the GT complete series box, a good chunk of DB, a "complete so far" collection of Kai, and even poor Evolution. Then we've got my couple of Blu-Rays, which consists of a complete "Levels" collection and finally Battle of Gods as of just earlier this week. By proxy of my sister, I managed to get one of the Level insert cards signed by Sean Schemmel, Chris Sabat, and Justin Cook. I plan to get them to sign the other one eventually, too. If FUNi takes to long or just never plans to do a new and better Blu-Ray remaster of the Z movies, I may eventually try to track down the BD versions of the steelbook releases. But given the funky video and especially audio quality of a few of them, I'd rather wait until they take another and better whack at it.

Last but not least, we've got all my Dragon Ball games! Or in a few cases, multi-franchise games that include Dragon Ball. Not pictured are digital versions of Battle of Z and J-Stars on Vita, and Xenoverse on Steam. I can't wait to finally add not one but simultaneously two 3DS games to my library in October.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

jumpshot22
Not-So-Newbie

Post by jumpshot22 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:39 pm

Kaboom wrote:Alright y'all, I'm pretty sure it's been literally YEARS since I last paraded my stuff through this thread, so here we go.

First off, figurines and shiz. There's the main shelf containing most of them, with a mix of standing figures, poseables, a big fugly plastic Goku statue, and a 4-star Dragon Ball. I'd like to eventually collect replicas of the other six Dragon Balls and have them all displayed on such a shelf together. I think I have a few other loose figures packed away somewhere. Then I've got a few unopened DBE and old Irwin action figures hanging on the wall. Finally there's this nifty little Piccolo phone strap thingy.

Next is books! Obviously up first we've got a "complete" set of the original manga, in the form of the VizBig editions. Then I've got Viz's releases of Daizenshuu #1 "Complete Illustrations" and Saiyan Arc Full-Color Vol. 1. I'm gonna try to snatch up the remaining 2 Saiyan Arc volumes before Viz's releases of the Namek Arc start releasing. I also have a whole bunch of Viz's Shonen Jump issues containing DB chapters, and a copy of the Japanese Jump issue from 2009 that contains the first announcement of Kai. But digging those out to photograph would have been a major hassle.

To transition into video stuff, here's my copies of Jaco and Kanzenban #16 next to my complete set of FUNi's DBZ Dragon Boxes. Because the Dragon Boxes have the Dragon Books in them, see? Oh, and I bought that Kanzenban at Otakon 2008 in order to get it signed by Kageyama Hironobu. I should do something to preserve the autograph before more of it fades...

Now for other videos... Here's the bulk of them, including the movies and specials, the GT complete series box, a good chunk of DB, a "complete so far" collection of Kai, and even poor Evolution. Then we've got my couple of Blu-Rays, which consists of a complete "Levels" collection and finally Battle of Gods as of just earlier this week. By proxy of my sister, I managed to get one of the Level insert cards signed by Sean Schemmel, Chris Sabat, and Justin Cook. I plan to get them to sign the other one eventually, too. If FUNi takes to long or just never plans to do a new and better Blu-Ray remaster of the Z movies, I may eventually try to track down the BD versions of the steelbook releases. But given the funky video and especially audio quality of a few of them, I'd rather wait until they take another and better whack at it.

Last but not least, we've got all my Dragon Ball games! Or in a few cases, multi-franchise games that include Dragon Ball. Not pictured are digital versions of Battle of Z and J-Stars on Vita, and Xenoverse on Steam. I can't wait to finally add not one but simultaneously two 3DS games to my library in October.
Very nice, bud. You've inspired me to go through my whole collection and take pictures of everything. It's gonna take forever though...

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 pm

I just got in another Daizenshuu and I'm about to order some more here soon! I do not regret at all getting these as they make awesome pieces to any collection! :D :thumbup:
#1 Paikuhan fan!

SaiyaJedi
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by SaiyaJedi » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:39 pm

dougo13 wrote:It's a good set. I only wish I had translation software when they originally came out. To be fair though, I don't have the time to go through these or the many magazines, books, etc. and try to translate anything. Leaving it to younger fans...
Oh, don't worry. We've got you covered.
Co-translator, Man-in-Japan, and Julian #1 at Kanzenshuu
最近、あんまし投稿してないねんけど、見てんで。いっつも見てる。

dougo13
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by dougo13 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:48 am

Irwin toys:

I actually have more but I'm saving others for a friend who wants to buy some of them...

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:40 pm

Just got my poster framed Image

Naruto6583
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Naruto6583 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:39 pm

eledoremassis02 wrote:Just got my poster framed Image
Dude that is freaking awesome!!! Where did you get it?
PSN SonGoku325
DeviantArt http://narut6228.deviantart.com/