What if Goku and Vegeta stayed fused?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:58 am

future_trunks wrote:Uhh I'm going to go with SSJ 2 just to be safe 8)
Ah, I see. Make the enemy's eyes explode from viewing such awesomeness. *nods*

mAcChaos
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mAcChaos » Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:04 am

Once Vegeta and Goku fuse, the entire family could fuse to follow. Gotenks, Chi Chi and Bulma, and Gohan can be all by himself.
[i]"I have yet to show you, young warrior, what I'm truly capable of."[/i] - Cell

gohanku
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by gohanku » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:09 am

Poor Ultimate Gohan, all by himself :lol: . If Vegeta and Goku stayed fused, Goku fanboys will kill Akira Toriyama. But seriously, Buu would have died a long time ago, Chi Chi and Bulma will have to potara and all the children will be related to each other. Really weird ending.
[quote="SSj Kaboom talking about Future Gohan in BT3"]I feel sorry for Future Gohan.

Everyone's like, "What?! What are you doing with [b][i]two[/i][/b] arms?! You tear that off right now, mister!"

Poor guy.[/quote]
Lol'ed.

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:58 pm

Deus ex Machina wrote:I believe that if Goku and Vegeta hadn't come unfused, Vegetto would've freed Piccolo, Goten, Trunks, and Gohan without much incident. Boo would've challenged him inside his own head, but I'm confident even in that state Vegetto would've been invincible, blown his way out of Boo's head, and with his friends and family rescued he would've blown Majin Boo clean away.

After that things would've been akward for a little while, but I can imagine Bulma and Chi Chi agreeing to some kind of polgymist arrangement; Bulma's a bit more open minded than most, and Chi Chi values family above all else, and certainly wouldn't mind the extra income of being part of the Brief's family.

Goten and Trunks would love the idea of being brothers, and Trunks admires Gohan as a big brother already. Gohan probably wouldn't be very happy about sharing his father with Vegeta, but he's pretty much grown up by then so he would accept it eventually, but they would be more like friends than father and son.

A few years later Hildegarn would be released on Earth and Vegetto would slaughter him effortlessly, and probably be grateful just for the chance to fight again.

Around five years later everything is basically the same, except Pan has become a very accomplished fighter thanks to all the years of training under her grandfather (since there's no Oob to train, and Vegetto would be a harder trainer than Goku). Of course Pan's "aunt" Bra wouldn't want to be showed up by her bratty tomboy neice, and the two of them have become Super Saiyans and rivals at the Tenkaichi Budokai.

Without Goku and Oob's fight on Kami's palace to distract them, Dende or Mr. Popo would easily discover Pilaf and his cronnies trying to sneak in and steal the black star dragon balls and send them back on their way, problem solved.

Eventually Dr. Mu would begin his conquest of the galaxy and send his Machine Mutants to Earth, the first few waves of would be defeated easily by any of the important fighters of that time (Vegetto, Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Pan, Bra, No. 18, son of farmer with shotgun) Upon discovering there was Saiyans on planet Earth, Dr. Mu would send General Rild there with an even stronger army of MM drones.

While everyone else is busy fighting the drones, Vegetto himself would challenge Rild and the Sigma Force Cannon at the same time. Excited by the challenge of their combined form Vegetto would transform into a Super Saiyan and would fight him until he grew bored and killed him.

However by the time Vegetto has accomplished this he discovers that the Earth has suddenly turned against him without explination, and is confronted by Pan, Bra, and SSJ3 Gotenks. Vegetto takes a few beatings from their combined powers, but is ultimately not in any danger, just trying not to harm them until. Then Gohan arrives.

Gohan introduces himself as Baby, and Vegetto recognises his Tsufuru Ki. Baby-Gohan shows off their combined powers, which is actually a match for Super Vegetto. Far from being upset, Vegetto is excited that he's finally found a true challenge and fights toe to toe with him for awhile. Unfortunately Vegetto underestimates his power, and Baby discovers Gohan's latent powers (having recently gone back into remission) and transforms once again, overwhelming Super Vegetto with a Revenge Death Ball.

Baby thinks he's won and sends his new minions in search of the Dragon Balls (not knowing anything about the Black Star balls of course.) In a short matter of time he collets them all and wishes for Planet Tsufuru to be restored in Earth's orbit. However Baby has a surprise waiting for him there, as Vegetto re-appears with his Instantanous Movement.

By this time Baby-Gohan has transformed again into his "ultimate" form, but Vegetto has a surprise of his own as he transforms into a Super Saiyan 3. Vegetto has a slight advantage over Baby-Gohan at this point, and using the same strategy he did against Boo he makes Baby become desperate and forces him to leave Gohan in an attempt to posses Vegetto.

Vegetto allows Baby to enter his body, but with his superior Ki control he prevents him from taking control, and Vegetto ejects Baby and kills him once and for all.
Possibly the best what-if story I've read in ages. Bravo.
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

Mr.Piccolo

Post by Mr.Piccolo » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:02 pm

I'm surprised that nobody said anything about Vegetto's life span being shorting because Vegeta was a super saiyan when they wore the earrings. :o
-Rick
[size=92][b][url=http://www.freewebs.com/rickistheboss/][RICKisBOSS][/url] | [/b] [color=green][b][Green Team][/color][/b] [b]|[/b] [b][url=http://db.schuby.org/daizex/viewtopic.php?t=4512][R29 DUB][/url][/b] [b]| [url=http://][DBRPG][/url][/b]
You can call me Rick because I'm not actually Piccolo.
I missed out on all of the DB Movie fun, huh?[quote]Point blank: it's gonna suck if you want it to. Personally, I'm seeing it as a comedy.[/quote][/size]

mAcChaos

Post by mAcChaos » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:02 pm

Wouldn't Vegito easily crush Gohan, though? Buu absorbed Gohan at his best, and even with him and everybody else he absorbed he was a joke against Vegito.
Mr.Piccolo wrote:I'm surprised that nobody said anything about Vegetto's life span being shorting because Vegeta was a super saiyan when they wore the earrings. :o
-Rick
I think that's only an issue with the fusion dance.
[i]"I have yet to show you, young warrior, what I'm truly capable of."[/i] - Cell

Deus ex Machina

Post by Deus ex Machina » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:22 pm

Mr.Piccolo wrote:I'm surprised that nobody said anything about Vegetto's life span being shorting because Vegeta was a super saiyan when they wore the earrings. :o
-Rick
Vegeta wasn't a Super Saiyan, atleast not in the anime.
mAcChaos wrote:Wouldn't Vegito easily crush Gohan, though? Buu absorbed Gohan at his best, and even with him and everybody else he absorbed he was a joke against Vegito.
Gohan by himself yes, but if Baby combined with Vegeta could easily defeat SSJ3 Goku, then Baby with Gohan's ultimate power should easily match Vegetto.

Mr.Piccolo

Post by Mr.Piccolo » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:27 pm

Yeah, Vegeta was super saiyan in the anime, not the manga.
I think that's only an issue with the fusion dance.
That comment was made about the earrings when Goku asked if they should go super saiyan first.
-Rick
[size=92][b][url=http://www.freewebs.com/rickistheboss/][RICKisBOSS][/url] | [/b] [color=green][b][Green Team][/color][/b] [b]|[/b] [b][url=http://db.schuby.org/daizex/viewtopic.php?t=4512][R29 DUB][/url][/b] [b]| [url=http://][DBRPG][/url][/b]
I missed out on all of the DB Movie fun, huh?[quote]Point blank: it's gonna suck if you want it to. Personally, I'm seeing it as a comedy.[/quote][/size]

Casual Matt
Advanced Regular

Post by Casual Matt » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:46 pm

Mr.Piccolo wrote:
Yeah, Vegeta was super saiyan in the anime, not the manga.
That was just a weird trick of the light. He was in his base form when he put the earring on.

The glow of the earring made his hair look white.

But his eyes are still black.

Honestly it just doesn't make sense that he would transform like that after putting the earring on.

Mr.Piccolo

Post by Mr.Piccolo » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:43 pm

Wow and all this time, I thought Vegeta was still super saiyan after his fight with Super Buu. :shock: Wasn't Goku's hair different in that scene? That's probably why I had it mixed up.. :oops:
-Rick

aarondirebear
Beyond Newbie

Post by aarondirebear » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:43 pm

goku's earring is on the far side of the "camera" so you see his hair's shadow, whereas Vegeta's earring is facing us so we can see it get all lit up.
"You dont need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:07 pm

Simple question, simple answer

If they stayed fused, then Bulma and Chichi would need to be fused, too.
Otherwise it would be quite...erm....awkward. :? :lol:
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

Mac2492

Post by Mac2492 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:10 pm

Big Momma wrote:Simple question, simple answer

If they stayed fused, then Bulma and Chichi would need to be fused, too.
Otherwise it would be quite...erm....awkward. :? :lol:
It would be awkward even if Bulma and Chichi DID fuse...

Android18
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Android18 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:16 pm

I just pictured a fusion of that err....... lets see ChiChi's Clothes,ChiChis Hair,Bulmas Eyes,Bulmas face,.....

Edit:
FORGET IT FORGET IT I DON"T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT ITS TOO FUGLY.
A Fusion with Chichi and Bulma is BAD!!!!

Vhanos
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vhanos » Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:50 pm

Which are we basing the question on? Had if Super Gohan Buu not absorbed him or if Goku and Vegeta did decide to fuse agianst Kid Buu?

If they did decide to fuse when battling Kid Buu Vegito wouldn't take as long to defeat Kid Buu. Then what they could probably do is take the namek or earth dragon balls and ask Porunga/Shenron to unfuse Vegito.

tainted saiyan
Beyond Newbie

Post by tainted saiyan » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:14 pm

Vegetto is his own seperate entity, he probably wouldn't warm up to the idea of Shenron killing him(if shenron could defuse him). (Insert shot of Vegetto blowing Shenron to hell, Evil Piccolo style 8) )
Chivalry

Mystic Jack
Regular

Post by Mystic Jack » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:29 am

Hmmmm, families issues and friends issues? *cue sitcom theme music*
Singer, actor, chiropractor!