If there was a Super Saiyan 5... (Has to do with hair!)

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Mac2492

If there was a Super Saiyan 5... (Has to do with hair!)

Post by Mac2492 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:11 pm

Couldn't it be the Super Saiyan 4 body + Golden Hair?

Just like Super Saiyan = Normal + Golden, Spiky Hair...

I don't know. It just sounded right. Anyway, there probably won't be a Super Saiyan 5 unless the series is continued. (I hope that it will be, but it's already been ten years with no official followup...)

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:37 pm

Well, like all fan-inspired, non-existant forms, SSj5 has a bunch of designs for it. But this one is the most famous, and the closest to being "offical."

I kinda like that design. It makes the Saiyan look sort of godlike.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:40 pm

If there is a continuation series to DB, I will personally fly to Japan, track down whoever spearheaded it, kill him and eat his heart.

Mac2492

Post by Mac2492 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:42 pm

SSj Kaboom wrote:Well, like all fan-inspired, non-existant forms, SSj5 has a bunch of designs for it. But this one is the most famous, and the closest to being "offical."

I've seen that one. It looks scary... :roll:

Android18
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Android18 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:02 pm

SSj Kaboom wrote:Well, like all fan-inspired, non-existant forms, SSj5 has a bunch of designs for it. But this one is the most famous, and the closest to being "offical."

It looks like crap thats what it is.

Conan the SSJ
I Live Here

Post by Conan the SSJ » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:09 pm

If you guys want a SSJ5, just play SSJ4 Gogeta's alternate skin in Budokai 3. That's the closest you'll ever get. :twisted:
14 years later

Mac2492

Post by Mac2492 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:15 pm

Conan the SSJ wrote:If you guys want a SSJ5, just play SSJ4 Gogeta's alternate skin in Budokai 3. That's the closest you'll ever get. :twisted:
I don't have Budokai 3, but I'll see if I can find a picture or something.

chibi_goten
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by chibi_goten » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:33 pm

The series is finished with, over and done. You won’t be seeing a SSJ 5. The closest you will be getting is fan drawings, and peoples opinions on what it ‘’could’’ look like.
- Scott

Mac2492

Post by Mac2492 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:43 pm

chibi_goten wrote:The series is finished with, over and done. You won’t be seeing a SSJ 5. The closest you will be getting is fan drawings, and peoples opinions on what it ‘’could’’ look like.
I figured it was done. (After posting this, and after a little bit of thought) That said, I still think it's fun to think about what could have been in the Dragon Ball universe.

It's actually a good thing that the series came to an end, save for the unfilled plot holes, but dragging it on would have lowered the quality of the series even more. I still hope that there will be a semi-continuation of the Dragon Ball series, though. I like the concept of Super Saiyans and Fusions. That was a very neat idea.

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:51 pm

Rocketman wrote:If there is a continuation series to DB, I will personally fly to Japan, track down whoever spearheaded it, kill him and eat his heart.
What if it's Toriyama-sensei?*shot*
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:42 pm

Big Momma wrote:
Rocketman wrote:If there is a continuation series to DB, I will personally fly to Japan, track down whoever spearheaded it, kill him and eat his heart.
I will feel a slight twinge of guilt.

Mac2492

Post by Mac2492 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:53 pm

Rocketman wrote:
Big Momma wrote:
I will feel a slight twinge of guilt.
Because you ate him, or because you were about to eat him?

Magica
Regular

Post by Magica » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:10 am

Big Momma wrote:
With GT, I doubt he'd even start a new Dragonball. So probably it would be another TOEI(?) person.

Maphisto86
Patreon Supporter

Post by Maphisto86 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:05 am

Ohhhh dear god please don't speak curses into existence. :x I doubt Mr. Toryiama would wish to have another Dragonball series. He seems to be doing pretty good with the smaller mangas he has been making as well as I'm sure the leftover worship for Dragonball. As for the SSJ5 design... I could never grow to like it. It's just too odd looking to me. I mean isin't four SSJ stages enough for us? It's just yuck... that all I can say.

Mac2492

Post by Mac2492 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:25 am

Maphisto86 wrote:Ohhhh dear god please don't speak curses into existence. :x I doubt Mr. Toryiama would wish to have another Dragonball series. He seems to be doing pretty good with the smaller mangas he has been making as well as I'm sure the leftover worship for Dragonball. As for the SSJ5 design... I could never grow to like it. It's just too odd looking to me. I mean isin't four SSJ stages enough for us? It's just yuck... that all I can say.
If we find all seven Dragonballs, we could wish for him to create a good, new Dragonball series... :o

Magica
Regular

Post by Magica » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:15 am

Mac2492 wrote:
Maphisto86 wrote:Ohhhh dear god please don't speak curses into existence. :x I doubt Mr. Toryiama would wish to have another Dragonball series. He seems to be doing pretty good with the smaller mangas he has been making as well as I'm sure the leftover worship for Dragonball. As for the SSJ5 design... I could never grow to like it. It's just too odd looking to me. I mean isin't four SSJ stages enough for us? It's just yuck... that all I can say.
If we find all seven Dragonballs, we could wish for him to create a good, new Dragonball series... :o
Of we could just quit being fanboys and leave the poor man alone with hhis own ideas. :lol:

Mac2492

Post by Mac2492 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:08 am

Magica wrote:
Mac2492 wrote:
Of we could just quit being fanboys and leave the poor man alone with hhis own ideas. :lol:
That's another option.

gohanku
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by gohanku » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:05 am

I say we leave the man alone. And for SSJ5, god no, just no, that one is just looks like a really angry and hairy dude.
[quote="SSj Kaboom talking about Future Gohan in BT3"]I feel sorry for Future Gohan.

Everyone's like, "What?! What are you doing with [b][i]two[/i][/b] arms?! You tear that off right now, mister!"

Poor guy.[/quote]
Lol'ed.

Gaiash
Beyond Newbie

Post by Gaiash » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:24 am

Magica wrote:
Mac2492 wrote:
We both know that won't happen, the man won't stop getting fanmail he can't read asking him to continue Dragonball.
Proud Advanceshipper (Ash+May)

Mystic Jack
Regular

Post by Mystic Jack » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:03 am

And I thought the SSJ4 hair was crap, now he looks like a freakin' japanese monkey.
Singer, actor, chiropractor!