Your 5 favorite actors from the Latin American dub.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Your 5 favorite actors from the Latin American dub.

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:15 am

I'm sorry if the topic is too especific but I wanted to discuss the Latin American dub with my people here at Kanzenshuu.

1-Laura Torres:Even if you dont like Mario Castañeda as Goku you WILL most definitely love Laura Torres as the Kid Son family. She's everything you could want and then some, Cute,Badass and Funny all in one!
2-Gerardo Reyero: He's amazing. He has an awesome and deep manly voice that really fits Frieza. And his Tao Pai Pai is awesome too.
3-Carlos Segundo: He's so many characters throught DB but his Piccolo is what scores him a place. His deep voice is awesome and really fits his character.
4-Eduardo Garza: As much as I disliked some of his IRL antics he's a terrific actor. His screams when Krillin is impaled are chilling.
5-Mario Castañeda:He played many characters before landing the role of Adult Goku but he is terrific throught.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

ssj5andres

Re: Your 5 favorite actors from the Latin American dub.

Post by ssj5andres » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:38 pm

Laura Torres is amazing...The best Kid Goku and Kid Gohan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHIoRrPdNJI

Neo-Makaiōshin
I Live Here

Post by Neo-Makaiōshin » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:19 pm

For me Mario Castañeda IS the voice of Goku, only toped by no other than Masako Nozawa
Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.

danma

Post by danma » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:52 pm

1. Laura Torres, undoubtedly.
2. Rene Garcia.
3. Mario Castañeda.
4. Carlos Segundo (don't get me wrong, I like his deep voice, but sometimes I think it's too deep)
5. Gerardo Reyero.

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:11 am

Otro amig@ de Argentina! Que bien!

Its okay, I like him but I'm not as crazy as to malign you for putting him low on your list LOL.

Also I love how beloved Laura Torres is. Not even Mario has the acceptance she has.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol: